Old 06-30-2019, 01:58 AM #46391
Модератор

Модератор

I never knew how thrilling it could be to make a man eat his own cum. It really fascinates me the lengths you are willing to go to just to put a smile on my face. The fact that I coerce you into the act is a huge turn on for you. My perfect Goddess body easily puts you in a weak state of mind and makes you a good boy for me. I love seeing ropes of your cum slung all over your face and you fucking love it too.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 548 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:02 AM #46392
Модератор

Модератор

Anabelle Pync is tied spread eagle to the bed and has no idea what is going to happen because she is blindfolded and cleave gagged. As you approach her, you are already hard and grab her huge tits and wet pussy. The head of your cock rubs her hard nipples before caressing her mouth. It feels so good to beat her with your dick, but you tease yourself and finger her. Anabelle moans lightly and is ready for you to be insider her, but you want to tease her more with a titty fucking. Edging her more, you put a dildo inside her, making sure that is not as meaty as yourself so she will greedily beg for the larger and better cock. Your head rubs her clit while you ram in the surrogate. When you finally put your head in just her lips, she writhes in frustration ready for all of you, but you like being in control. Just when she thinks she is going to get fucked, you leave her pussy and head back to those large breasts. When you finally give every inch of yourself, you are still in command and tease her until you are ready to spray your load all over her belly. After you have had your fun, you take off her blindfold and gag but leave her in her binds! OTHER KEYWORDS- amateur, dildo fucking, boy girl, tease and denial, edging games, orgasm control, orgasm denial tit fucking, @AnabellePync, Annabelle Pync, blondes, Bondage orgasms, all natural
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 22 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:02 AM #46393
Модератор

Модератор

Yes you are paying double for this clip... my feet look incredible. Trust me you will come so hard you will be paying me a hell of a lot more. Lets face facts, my feet own your cock. I thought it was my mind, my beautiful breasts, my dominance. But its these feet that really hold the key to your weakness...hmmmm these smooth soles, my cute little toes. The pretty pink polish. Can you imagine sucking my feet, taking each toe one by one onto your mouth, sensually licking and sucking , running your tongue between them. Massaging these beautiful feet, running your hands up and down these beautiful strong legs, caressing my soft soles. The thought of these feet rubbing up and down your cock. These are all the things that drive you wild when you think about my feet. Now close your eyes and inhale and imagine how delicious those feet feel, the most wonderful feet in the world, so soft, that incredible arch. Now I want you to get your cock out and take some time to slowly stroke over these soft sexy soles. These feet own your cock... MY FEET OWN YOUR DICK. You are completely powerless and now they are still, and you are staring at them. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL. Your cock is throbbing, aching, dripping, you are stroking harder and faster, your balls are aching for release. All you can think about is swirling your tongue round the tips of my toes, pushing your tongue in between them and popping each one into your warm mouth. You want more and more as you feel your hands slide up and down my soft feet, Imagine rubbing lotion into these feet, the feet that control you. Stroke it for me, and FEEL IT, worshiping them. Feel your cock grow harder and harder..hmmmmm soft beautiful soles clip contains: Pov foot worship, foot domination, JOI, soles, Pink toe polish, foot fetish, femdom pov, findom, godess worship, sensual domination
Models: Goddess Lucy Marie

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 233 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:03 AM #46394
Модератор

Модератор

I asked for you to come see me in my office....it's never a good visit when we meet, I'm always hounding you about your numbers and what a terrible job you are doing, and that you are always running late. Well this day is no exception...so your mind starts to wander as I'm going over how horrible your sales are.....all of a sudden I am unbuttoning my shirt and lifting up my skirt.....what is happening? Have I secretly been attracted to you this whole time? Maybe you think I have taken pity on you and want to make up for being such a bitch all these years....I'm actually turning into the perfect boss right in front of your eyes, but is it real? or just a daydream?
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 6 min 56 s
Size: 438 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:07 AM #46395
Модератор

Модератор

Did you miss me and my leather covered ass,****? You must be so backed up with that cow of a wife always turning you off...that's why I'm here. I'm going to give you the best sex you've ever had and your pathetic wife is going to witness it. Sit down, bitch. And don't you dare look away. Watch as the love of your life goes mad with lust...for me. Ohhh! Oh my God, baby...your cock feels perfect in my pussy. Finally, you get to fuck a woman that actually deserves you. Did you hear that, you ugly whore? You're beneath us. In fact, you should crawl over here and kiss our feet while we fuck! That's where you belong after all. While you're back there, kiss my perfect ass. Now get up and watch your husband dump his seed into my pussy. He's disgracing your marriage for the best lay of his life. Ooooh yes****! Sooo much cum...it's no wonder you can't get off around such a boring, disgusting 'wife.' Don't worry, I'll be moving in so we can fuck whenever you want. I'll have your baby too, but your wife will raise it while you and I spend all of her money. Fantasy includes: home wrecker, cuckolding, virtual sex, female domination, leather fetish, gloves, virtual creampie, wife humiliation, riding, pov kissing
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 6 s
Size: 1.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:07 AM #46396
Модератор

Модератор

When we got married, I was a virgin, so I had no idea what a normal penis is. I just know that all these years I haven't been satisfied. When I finally worked up the courage to talk to my friends about it, they told me that you have a very small penis. All these years of thinking that there was something wrong with me, when really there's something horribly wrong with you. You owe me, and you're never going to see my pussy again... unless you want to watch me having sex with other men. You agree to this, and I remind you of the time that you went on a business trip without your boss. He & I had sex while you were away. And when you came home from work early today, we were in the middle of it again. Would you like to watch us finish? I make you kneel below us as we have sex, and between moans of pleasure I humiliate you & your small penis. Then I tell you to open wide & drip the creampie into your mouth.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 9 s
Size: 948 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:12 AM #46397
Модератор

Модератор

It's always been funny to me, how obsessed you foot sluts are with feet. You don't care that there's a beautiful woman sitting in front of you, all you want to do is stare at feet. Even hearing what I really think about you doesn't drive you away, that's how much you love my cute feet, toes, and soles! You're just a weird, foot addicted loser, and you're so easy. You probably haven't even read this till the end because you already added this clip to your cart. Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Other codes: "LosersPayExtra" â€" 50% "HumanATM4U" â€" 200% "iLoveFindom" â€" 500% "All4MissA" â€" 1000% or use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value. Follow my Twitter @WorshipAlisa
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:20 AM #46398
Модератор

Модератор

Sluts like you just LOVE to guzzle your own cum. You love everything about eating your cum, your dirty boy. I'm going to make my good little cum slut work up a huge load for me today. Stroke your cock to my my body in this hot red bikini how I say and I'll let you swallow all of that sweet cum. My tits bounce so much in this tiny bikini top when I show you how to jerk. You're so excited to Consumer cum for me, you disgusting little pervert. I can't wait to see exactly how much cum I can make you drink.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 14 min 51 s
Size: 2.62 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:23 AM #46399
Модератор

Модератор

first I want you to lick My christian louboutin pumps... then I want you to kiss each of my toes, then you're going to lick the toe sweat off from in between My toes and then you're going to repeat the process over and over and over... making you My utter and complete foot bitch!! I look so snobby and sexy in my tight jeans and little top... Im so curvy and exotic and clearly way too good for you - you're sooo lucky Im turning you into My foot bitch! Get ready to lick and want to my toes, soles, fanned toes, pointed toes, long toes, pretty feet and my beautiful high heels...
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:24 AM #46400
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 25 s