Old 06-30-2019, 02:26 AM #46401
Модератор

Модератор

You want me out of your house. I'm so desperate I'll do anything to be in your presence. I can stay if I agree to be your puppy - once the leash is on it's not coming off. Just shut the f up & follow you around w/a dumb dog spellbound look on my face, staring & smiling at you or your feet, your choice. You train me to bark w/a high-pitched yip. You tell me you're going to train me to the snap of your fingers & will parade me around town w/you, parties, errands, tricks at parties in front of your friends, my friends, & anyone else. I am never to speak to you, only communicate w/yips or whimpering. I would like to be lapping up your filthy feet (been walking barefoot, flip-flop feet) the entire time you're degrading me as well. Thank you so much!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Resolution: 576 x 720
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:27 AM #46402
Модератор

Модератор

What is a Goddess to do with a sissy that is too tiny for sex? Blowjobs are for real men with big beautiful cocks worthy of my Goddess mouth. Handjobs are for boring average boys. Baby dicks are lucky to get a little 2 finger salute. But the most pathetic of them all is my sissy, his tiny clit isn't even big enough for a 2 finger job. So I thought to myself, since she is smaller than my tiny toes and hopelessly addicted to my Goddess feet, that might be the one place her clit will fit. All my little sissy boys and baby dicks know how pathetic they are, now you can see just how I treat my little sissy to a treat with my feet.....
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 3 min 5 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 74.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:28 AM #46403
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 958 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:32 AM #46404
Модератор

Модератор

My roommates friend is staying with us for a few days. While the roommate is out her friend has decided to hit on me, sure ill take the bait I take quick look over attractive guy sure why not lets hook up. I stand up and holy fuck you have got to be kidding me this guy is about a foot shorter than I am! There is no way I am fucking you now like seriously how would that even work? I have to make sure he never makes this mistake again so I humiliate his shorty tiny self!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 4 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 67.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:36 AM #46405
Модератор

Модератор

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
Size: 831 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:37 AM #46406
Модератор

Модератор

*WEAR HEADPHONES WHILE WATCHING THIS CLIP FOR MAXIMUM MENTAL DOMINATION* There is no denying the fact you are gay. Yes, you heard me correctly. I know for a fact you are a cock sucking whore. You crave dick. After watching this clip it will seal your fate...you will be a full fledge dick licking whore.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Size: 282 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:40 AM #46407
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are more important than your entire life and your entire family. That vacation you were going to take together? Spend that money on Me instead. Those gifts you were saving for? Spend it on Me. No matter how hard you try, you can't resist the commands of My perfect, powerful feet. My arches reach to heaven, My wrinkles are deeper than hell, and My toes are cuter than cute. Sexy, times two. My feet own you. My bratty greed drives you. My wants are more important than your needs. Go broke for Me. Get divorced for Me. Lose your friends for Me. Lose your whole life for Me. How can you say no to these gorgeous, size 6 feet? Don't even try to resist.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 6 min 48 s
Size: 949 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:41 AM #46408
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 3 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 720
Size: 83.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:41 AM #46409
Модератор

Модератор

(*This full clip is included in my Goddess Hospitality video, found here: https://iwantclips.com/store/192/Goddess-Jessica *) He's never had an in person ball busting session. He's never had any cock and ball Torment performed on him. He's doing this because he loves me, because he can't say no to me. Lindsey goes all out, she shows no mercy as she drop kicks his nuts. He takes the kicks over and over, dropping to the floor and screaming in pain. Next we attach clothespins to his dick and balls and whip them right back off with a cat-o-9-tails whip. His SCREAMS are so alarming that we pause from hysterically laughing and make eye contact for a while, waiting it out. At one point he's sobbing. We realize later that we went a little too far... oopsie. What's important is that he's showing his devotion to me. Good thing I had some band-aids...
Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 13 min 16 s
Size: 535 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 02:43 AM #46410
Модератор

Модератор

Ok, I love you in a bikini so please wear one And please act as enthusiastic, cute and bubbly as you can! Setting can be anywhere, as long as the lighting is good Please use a realistic white dildo if you have one. Start with a nice quick striptease, Then come closer to the camera, hold your breasts and beg me to suck on your nipples. From there go into a pov tit-fuck with the dildo, Then start sucking it, use your hand and deep throat a bit. I love both sensual and rough, so a combination is great. For the money-shot, I want you to stroke and kiss while you beg me for my all of my "cummies" If you can repeat the begging and stroking for a couple minutes, that really would turn me on. When you're ready for me to cum, take as much of the dildo as you can in your mouth, and let me cum down your throat Other than your gorgeous body, your voice is one of the sexiest things about you, and I have a few words and phrases that really push me over the edge. I love the words titties and boobies when referring to your breasts. Be as playful as you want with them, they are so gorgeous! I love the words Penis and Dick when referring to the dildo. At the end, begging for my cummies will make me explode, hope you enjoy making it!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 10 min 15 s
Size: 224 MiB
Download From AnzFile