Old 06-30-2019, 03:25 AM #46431
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom clip I did for a little baby dick "Hi, I'd like to order a video in which you play a doctor that I have been referred to because during my last physical my last doctor thought she might need to prescribe anti depressants but sent me to you for a second opinion, you ask me if I know why she thinks I'd need them but I say I don't. You say that's strange and check the chart where everything seems normal until you notice that she has made a note that I have an abnormally small penis, you ask me if that's true but I say I think it's average. You point out that being in denial is common for tiny dicked men and say that you know the other doctor well and know that she knows what a good sized cock looks like. You insist that I drop my pants so you can examine me but I refuse, you ask if I find you attractive, I say yes so you ask if that's true and you don't have a small cock then why wouldn't I show it to you? If it was big and thick then you might want to **** with me, right now I'm giving of a real baby dicked loser vibe. I reluctantly show you and you look surprised and amused, I try to cover up but you swat my hand away telling me you need to be able to see it, you tell me that that is indeed a very small penis, both in length and girth, you tell me you need to get an erect measurement to know the full extent of the problem and begin to strip to your underwear, doing seductive poses and playing with your breasts. When you notice it's barely gotten any bigger you say that this is the worst case of baby dick"
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 18 min 21 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:26 AM #46432
Модератор

Модератор

I've seen you staring at me, especially when I bend over & you can see down my shirt. But I also know your little secret. There's a rumor going around the office, and we're going to have a meeting right now to confirm if it's true. I found this wonderful specimen of a man in the mail room, and he has a nice big cock. Look at it! Don't look away. If you look away or leave the room, I will fire you. I know how much you need this job. See? You're staring at his cock as hard as you stare at my breasts. I know how much you like women too, so I'm going to let you watch as he fucks me. But just to cement your position in the company & this situation in your mind, you're going to kneel beneath us as he goes in & out of me. As you stare up at us, I want you to ask yourself whether you're admiring my pussy or his penis. We're about to find out. Open your mouth so this stud can cum all over your face. Well, now we know! You're more than just a little gay. That's one of the perks of this job: it reveals so much to you about your true nature.
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 9 min 33 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:28 AM #46433
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in the bathroom about to shower so I can start my day, I'm suddenly horny and cant do anything until I satisfy myself. We usually cum together so I need you to help me out. Lol.
Models: Twerktress

Duration: 14 min 8 s
Size: 526 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:31 AM #46434
Модератор

Модератор

Danielle knows that I can't get enough of her, so she wants complete control of me and demands that I start jerking my cock to her tits and ass she then demands that I get on the floor where I belong and jerk to the vision of perfection above me. Then she pulls down her panties and demands that I lick her ass- telling me to stroke and lick, riding my face. When it is time to she tells me that for being a good servant I can come all over her tits. Danielle Maye xXx
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 9 min 17 s
Size: 913 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:32 AM #46435
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 3 min 37 s
Size: 137 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:32 AM #46436
Модератор

Модератор

Woo! This workout was a particularly sweaty one and My socks have absorbed it all... My stimulating Goddess aroma makes My socks smell like fresh baked chocolate. Want a sniff? Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 388 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:38 AM #46437
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:38 AM #46438
Модератор

Модератор

I reprogram your brain to become obsessed with my soles. You will be my footboy forever.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Size: 745 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:39 AM #46439
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Alice Lighthouse is in for some fun as she embarks upon her first ever foot job! To start, she unbuckles her sexy wedge heels to show off her gorgeous feet. Watch as she wiggles her pretty French manicured toes, running them up her legs teasingly. Needing a taste of those sexy toes, he begins kissing, licking, and sucking on them, tantalizing her soft soles from heel to toe, getting them nice and slick before her very first foot job. After rubbing her feet in his lap, his jeans soon come off and her soft, wrinkly arches are wrapped around his cock, stroking it. Can she foot milk him and make him cum on her feet for her first foot job ever? Watch and see!
Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 13 min 35 s
Size: 211 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-30-2019, 03:40 AM #46440
Модератор

Модератор

Matron has some down time in her room, and hoping no more students will be turning up anytime soon she can finally have get time to relax. She is wearing her favourite high heels today and as she relaxes she runs her hands over them, and suddenly she is feeling very sexual. She slips her pretty feet in and out of her heels and dangles them a little, but this just makes her feel even naughtier and she slips off her skirt and unzips her top, pulling her bra down and showing her perfect tits. As she slips off her heels she runs them over her body and over her panties, pausing to press the top of her shoe against her pussy. Now Matron is feeling very excited and she slips off her panties and opens her legs. As she seductively sucks on her one high heel she rubs the other against her pussy, moaning as she feels is smooth shiny point tickle her clit. She can feel herself getting wetter and she slips the heel of the shoe into her pussy and starts to fuck herself as she sucks hard on the other shoes heel. As she pulls her heel out and sucks her pussy juices form the stiletto she presses the toe of her other shoe against her clit, rubbing it up and down as she gets more excited, and as her pussy gets wetter she pushes the toe inside her, moaning and she starts to fuck herself with the toe of her shoe. As she fucks herself with her shoe she gets faster and faster and you can tell she is close, and it is not long before she cums hard on her favourite shoes!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 141 MiB
Download From AnzFile