Old 06-25-2019, 05:08 PM #43921
Модератор

Модератор

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I Smoke Up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it! Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4. You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 382 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:15 PM #43922
Модератор

Модератор

You're lying on your side like Cleopatra, telling me in details how will be my life as your slave and slave of your boyfriend too. I'm an illegal immigrant from Brazil, so now I'm a slave for you and your boyfriend, now my Masters. I`m on my knees in front of you because now I'm your slave and prisoner. You collected my documents and passport, so now I will serve and obey the rich couple in their country as their humble slave. You are now my masters forever. I will be your toilet slave too. The owners can urinate on the slave's face during the bath, if they want to do, with the slave kneeling at his Owners's feet. You tell me my chores, like doing your nails, washing and taking care of your hair, doing your personal hygiene, as a servant forever, helping master when **** or touching his cock to prepare him for mistress. You show how will call me or demand me: "come here, slave, lick and clean my ass. You have to like the taste of my ****. This is the **** of your owner, your mistress or master, your goddess or god, slave..." I know that if I don't obey, I will be severely punished, because NOW I AM YOUR SLAVE, SO I HAVEN'T OTHER CHOICE... ( Please call me many, many and many times "SLAVE" ). Thank you !
Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 10 min 54 s
Size: 801 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:20 PM #43923
Модератор

Модератор

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:24 PM #43924
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:25 PM #43925
Модератор

Модератор

Default Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 18 min 58 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:25 PM #43926
Модератор

Модератор

Today I'm supposed to meet up with a friend, but when I get to his house he's not there. His sexy big titted wife gives him a call and it turns out he's stuck at work and running late so she allows me to stay and wait for him to get home. As we sit together on the couch and talk she stretches out her legs and puts her cute little feet in my lap. I can't help myself from touching them as she flexes and wiggles her toes and she doesn't seem to mind that I'm touching her feet. In fact she says it feels kinda nice. So I pull her socks off and start to massage her very nice, and very soft bare feet. Her toenails are painted pink and her tiny feet are some of the nicest I've ever seen. Great high arches too. I'm getting so hard having her sexy feet on my lap that my cock is pressing up against the inside of my pants and bulging out. It's so obvious that her feet are arousing me and she notices and tells me it's okay. That was the green light as far as I'm concerned. She starts to aggressively rub my cock from outside my pants and I can tell she wants me to take it out. Moments later I pull my pants off and get to feel her ultra soft bare feet wrapped around my rock hard cock. This wife definitely knows how to give one hell of a footjob. She squeezes and works my dick with her feet and grips the head of my cock with her tiny toes. I feel like I'm right on the edge of cumming that I have to slow down several times just to keep from blowing prematurely. Finally I roll her over and fuck her sexy wrinkled soles with a great view of her ass in those tight jeans. She gets back on the phone with her husband to check in with him as her feet are still wrapped around my stiff cock, pre cum drooling out of the tip. We have some more time before he gets home and it's a good thing because I'm about to blow a massive load all over the soles of her sexy bare feet, and that's exactly what I do. This was one of the all time best footjobs I've ever had. I wonder if he'll notice the sperm stain I left on his couch. Oops!
Models: Naughty_House

Duration: 20 min 36 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:27 PM #43927
Модератор

Модератор

Give in to the sway and bounce and movement of my sweet bubbly ass. My wonderful booty filled up your mind, makes your body tingle. Let go of everything and give in to my perfect round butt.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 31 s
Size: 376 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:40 PM #43928
Модератор

Модератор

Shot in 1920/1080 HD Enjoy seeing my perfect unpainted nails and my smooth soft soles right up close to the screen. I'm teasing you once again with my sexy feet and I know you will love every second of it. It's obvious what my bare feet do to you, loser. I don't need nail polish or high heels to get you hard for my feet. One look at these soft soles and you won't be able to stop stroking for me!
Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 216 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:46 PM #43929
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-25-2019, 05:50 PM #43930
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip : "So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers) She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can You are smoking a cigarette. You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip. You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food. You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking. You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten. You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been! You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!) You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty. She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape. You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once. She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit. She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go. You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful. She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up! You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it. You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout. She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl. How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now. She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing. You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back! She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist! You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier. While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it... She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you. You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good! She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now. When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body. You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge. She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life. Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile