Old 04-10-2019, 12:33 PM #10591
Модератор

Модератор

Today I am going to get you so fucked up on p0ppers as you worship every inch of my perfect little body. Your head is going to be so dizzy that you will be doing absolutely everything I tell you to do. Once I have you so high off of p0ppers, I am going to mesmerize with my perfect ass, titties and tight pussy. I will have you breathing in hit after hit of p0ppers as I completely fuck with your mind and seduce you with my body. I slowly strip out of my shiny leggings and crop top as you are completely out of your mind in absolute bliss. You will be edging your cock for me just begging to finally be able to shoot your hot load. I countdown from 10 and when I hit zero, you will reach the most incredible feeling orgasm ever. This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 11 min 3 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 820 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 12:34 PM #10592
Модератор

Модератор

You have shrunk yourself down, just to spy on me as I clean my house.....well you better be prepared! I have worked up an appetites as I have been cleaning...and you look like the BEST SNACK!
Models: Farrah's Fetish Factory

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 12:37 PM #10593
Модератор

Модератор

I've been out partying and dancing all night in these sexy heels. My feet are so sore and sweaty. I want nothing more than for you to peel off my shoes and pamper these dirty feet. Lick them clean with your tongue. Rub and massage until they feel all better. Now buy Me a new pair of heels that aren't torment to my soles! With feet this beautiful, I deserve it.
Models: MzAnastasia

Duration: 3 min 43 s
Size: 217 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 12:44 PM #10594
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 12:47 PM #10595
Модератор

Модератор

I want your balls tied up for me while you stroke to show they're owned by me. There will be no escaping the grasp I have over them when they're bound, aching as they swell against the cord they're tied up in. You'll have to stay aware of what's happening to your balls as you stroke today despite your arousal. Just like you have to stay attentive to all of my other commands no matter how horny you are. I'll be using your bound balls to train you to be painfully aware of your predicament and give in to how it puts you in your place.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 10 min 27 s
Size: 911 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 12:50 PM #10596
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip : "So your friend, Tamara, shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers) She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach, wearing spanx, and trying to look as skinny as you can You are smoking a cigarette. You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral, when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip. You ask her why she is so fat, and out of shape, and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed, but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food. You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her, how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking. You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can, while you are smoking)...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten. You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been! You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!) You start doing some workouts, you start with sit ups, squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty. She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder, you told her that you were still fit and in shape. You cant take in anymore, you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once. She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit. She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go. You cant believe how out of shape you are either, you tell her that you have never worked out and you don't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful. She walks around you poking and pinching your fat, while she does all the time you are smoking She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up! You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it. You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout. She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl. How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now. She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing. You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back! She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist! You start eating the pizza, you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier. While you are eating, Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny, how you never worked out, always ate what you wanted stuff like that When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette, you smoke it... She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you. You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good! She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now. When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body. You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge. She says that you will never be skinny again, you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life. Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 01:05 PM #10597
Модератор

Модератор

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 01:08 PM #10598
Модератор

Модератор

Time for a little psychological humiliation...I highlight the new mental approach touted for improving success in life; the growth mindset. This is the belief that given enough time, practice & effort, anyone can be good at anything. This doesn't seem to apply to you though, does it loser? You try to get dates, you try to get laid, it's been years now of social ineptitude, and nothing is getting any better. If anything, it's worse. You're growing more pathetic by the day. And therein lies the clue about how I think things are really going for you. It's not that the growth mindset is a fallacy. It's just that you're looking at things all wrong; you need to grow into the best LOSER you can be. I'll help
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 22 s
Size: 407 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 PM #10599
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-10-2019, 01:13 PM #10600
Модератор

Модератор

I am SO damn cute and innocent looking, you can't take your eyes off Me. I love when you jerk your dick to Me just as much as you love doing it! I'm sweet but so convincing, and you soon find yourself consumed with what I am saying to you. You never thought you would cum in your own mouth, but I get more and more persuasive as the clip goes on. Pretty soon you notice that I am not actually as innocent as you thought, and I am very dominant. You end up craving that cum in your mouth and you do it for Me. This clip has some elements of mind fuck / brain wash.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 46 s
Size: 390 MiB
Download From AnzFile