Old 04-11-2019, 12:49 AM #10821
Модератор

Модератор

Face it, there is only one kind of ass you want to worship. I don't care if you've been looking at nubian asses lately, we both know this plump Asian ass is the one you want to dedicate your wallet to. Go on, kiss my ass, I know you want to. Isn't that much better? Isn't that more satisfying? This is all you need. Stop looking at other types of women, they don't hold a candle to this big bubble butt. Can you even focus on anything when my Asian booty is right in your face? Watch it jiggle. Don't you just want to jerk off your cock to this? You have no choice but bow down and worship this Asian booty.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 12:50 AM #10822
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
Size: 1.95 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 12:56 AM #10823
Модератор

Модератор

Smoking while naked has always been a fetish of mine, and now I'm ready to share it with you, enjoy!
Models: DedeMature

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Size: 627 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:02 AM #10824
Модератор

Модератор

Becky is in Matron's room as she is feeling unwell, but she is soon joined by Roxy who has a plan to cheer her up! Roxy has arrived with four teeny tiny shrunken men that she found in Headmistress' office, and they are so small you can only just see them! She holds them out on the palm of her hand for Becky to have a good look, and she is fascinated by just how tiny they are. They both know that they must have done something very bad to be shrunk so very small. Roxy has plans for these tiny men though, and Becky cannot believe her ears when Roxy says that she is going to swallow them whole, one by one! As Roxy places one on her tongue Becky gasps, and as Roxy swallows him down she is shocked! She cannot believe Roxy has done it, but now it is time for the other three to meet the same fate, and one by one Roxy places them carefully on her tongue before swallowing them down! Roxy even tells Becky how they feel making their way down into her stomach!
Models: St Mackenzie's Brats

Duration: 6 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:05 AM #10825
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:06 AM #10826
Модератор

Модератор

You've cum a long way, my little sperm-drinking slut. You follow directions so well. I'm proud of you. Now you're ready to learn a lesson in discipline and patience . . . Be sure to repeat this lesson 7 times in 7 days for maximum effect. By the time I'm through with you, you'll be begging to progress to lesson 8!
Models: queenlarkinlove

Duration: 12 min 3 s
Size: 116 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:14 AM #10827
Модератор

Модератор

Oh how I love this time of year. All the festivities, the joy, the SNOW! And I want you to make it snow in here today. You know... I want you to make it SNOW! Okay, so I want you to cum all over your own face. Like it's snowing. Spunk just splattering all over your face, a little self snow facial if you will. I encourage you and tease you with My perfect face and body, telling you how baaaad I want you to cum on your own face!
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 15 min 40 s
Size: 572 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:21 AM #10828
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to use you like my toy and ride you up and down. Squatting on you. Then I'm going to bring you on top of me for my pleasure as well. Now since you've done so well with me using you as my toy, you can have me any way you please to make you cum. Includes: Virtual Sex, Riding, Missionary, Doggy Style, Dirty Talk, Tease and Denial, Cum for me
Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 41 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 938 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:37 AM #10829
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: LILTHA In this session Liltha is wearing a fantastic shiny PVC swimsuit. Ths swimsuit is like a second skind so you can see every single reaction of her body without air! Superb! The game we use are: transparent plastic bag and a condom! First we play plastic bag; two bagging! Firt one she is sitting with her hands andcuffed behind her back. The bag is sealed with a ziptie! Fantastic! Second bagging is with hands handcuffed behind her back and tied to the bar of a coat hanger in a very unconfortable position! During this bagging she ask for air but instead of opening the lace that seals the bag this is tightened and Liltha will have to wait before recive fresh air! Last game? Condom withou air inside... I just tell you that Liltha is ziptied to a chair! No way to escape! The session with the condom lasts 9.00 minutes without any cut... Breathtaking!!! Shoot in FULL HD Video Good Fun!
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 17 min 58 s
Size: 521 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 01:37 AM #10830
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy **OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!** **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!** **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile