Old 04-28-2019, 10:50 AM #17861
Модератор

Модератор

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 844 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:51 AM #17862
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:53 AM #17863
Модератор

Модератор

Angela is ready to show off her Veiny Powerful Pecs. She has been working hard on them to get them bigger and now she is ready to show them off. Watch her mesmerize you with each flex of her pecs. Everytime she flexes them and bounces them you will see a wave of muscle rippling down her chest. Veins will start to emerge as she flexes them over and over bouncing them up and down. Then she takes it up a notch and pumps her pecs up. A massive amount of veins start to explode out of her chest leaving you in a****. There is no woman that can pump her pecs up like Angela. She will leave you wanting more. #pecbouncing #boobbouncing #musclecontrol #flexing #topless #veins #vascular #bodybuildingfetish #biceps #abs #muscularwoman #mostmuscular #hardflexing
Models: Angela Salvagno

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 172 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:56 AM #17864
Модератор

Модератор

Do you love My big tits? Do you REALLY love My big tits? Prove it. My big tits love money, so you're going to pay Me. I know a weak horny titty addict like you simply cannot resist.

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 257 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 10:59 AM #17865
Модератор

Модератор

So you want to be My cuckold? You want to see My man touching every inch of My body? You want to see him pleasuring Me, and Me returning the favor? You want to be permitted to participate? Well, so do hundreds of other beta males. What makes you any different? I will tell you what you can do to set yourself apart from all the others. Practice makes perfect, right?
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 339 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:00 AM #17866
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 16 min 36 s
Size: 566 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:01 AM #17867
Модератор

Модератор

I know your dying to cum and you always get so excited but you can only cum when I say and im going to make it very difficult for you im going to show off my sexy body and even suck cock but you still have to wait you might be able to cum or you may not because I decided.
Models: JessWest

Duration: 6 min 50 s
Size: 287 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:02 AM #17868
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 17 min 52 s
Size: 1.51 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:06 AM #17869
Модератор

Модератор

To say I'm going to mess with your mind is an understatement. I'll get you fucked up today with every tool at my disposal. The bottle of amyl nitrate nestled into your nostril is just the beginning. Before you even take the first hit, you're already high for me. Your eyes are fixed on my shiny, metallic bodysuit, which hugs my every curve so perfectly. My deep red lipstick melting your mind, my teasing words hardening that cock, and then the very first hit... And then so many more big, deep sniffs out of that bottle. Staring at shiny, stroking like a zombie, getting just as high as I demand. It's incredible how each mind fucking element comes together and potentiates the others. It's a total sensory overload that won't be over until you're totally gone.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 18 s
Size: 715 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 11:09 AM #17870
Модератор

Модератор

Duration: 27 min 2 s