Old 06-05-2019, 08:13 AM #2201
Модератор

Модератор

When I was sunning myself naked on the rooftop, my neighbor came and pissed on me .I was totally perplexed. Then he sat down with his ass on my face and I had to lick his asshole. But not enough, he suddenly started to shit and pooped on my tits. Then he rubbed his shit on my body and smeared me with it fully. Then I had to give him another blowjob and then he let me so lying in the sun and still thought that would be the best suncream for me!
Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 886 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:22 AM #2202
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me make a mess with a big creamy pile of shit. I let it pour out of my ass and plop it right onto my feet. I smear it all over my feet and destroy my pantyhose with my shit. I pull off my thigh highs and squish my creamy load all through my toes and soles. I want you to jerk it to my dirty filthy feet. Pump your cock right through my soles.
Models: littlefuckslut

Duration: 7 min 41 s
Size: 555 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:29 AM #2203
Модератор

Модератор

(Full HD Video 1080p/60fps)
Wow! This is an amazing video! I really outdid myself with this one, and just know youre going to love it.
I spend several minutes turning you on, teasing you with my sexy ass wiggles, shakes, and hard SPANKS! Kneeling and down on all fours I move my body just the way you like it, jiggling my ass cheeks for you. When Im good and ready, I begin to poop in a doggy-style position. So sexy! I don hold back as I moan and grunt, working hard to hold my shit back in, groundhogging and winking my little brown hole at you. I coyly look over my shoulder at you, and then I let you see all of the big shit inside of me, holding it there with my asshole wide open, before finally pushing it out. Its so hard and Im straining my poor little tiny asshole to push this thick, hard, knobby log out. I breathe deeply and then theres MORE. A second big load for me to squeeze out!
After all of that, Im so turned on and can help touching myself and rubbing my juicy pussy, still down my hands and knees, with my pussy and ass right in your face. You can hear how wet I am! Mmmm! Lastly, of course, I am sure to show you up close the details of my big hard poo on the floor! The only thing harder than these poops is going to be your dick!
Old 06-05-2019, 08:31 AM #2204
Модератор

Модератор

Models:

Duration: 3 min 42 s
Size: 108 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:34 AM #2205
Модератор

Модератор

Day One: I'm feeling very nauseous when I wake up in the morning, which is actually normal any time I have to take a shit.. that I even take anti-nausea pills almost every day. Watch as I complain of feeling bad, sick to my stomach due to having to go to the toilet while rubbing my stomach. Then I am out of bed for a bit trying to work when the tummy ache and nausea comes back and I have to finally have to go! These graphic toilet scenes are AWESOME. I have nasty diarrhea, and at one point I push so hard it shoots out all over the place! It goes out of the toilet bowl and onto the toilet bowl's rim, and onto a book next to the toilet. :O( I show you the big mess all over, then I go back standing over the toilet trying to go more, but realize I got poop on my leg. I wipe it up, tellng you that now I even have a bigger mess to clean up!
Day 2: I have bad diarrhea, again! Watch all the liquid diarrhea come squirting out in a stream.I make ANOTHER mess all over the toilet. Very hot, short and sweet diarrhea video! Tummy rubbing, too
Models: peteuse

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 620 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:35 AM #2206
Модератор

Модератор

Hi !!!
I present to you my new shitty clip :-), in which I eat poop right from my panties.
This video was especially nice to shoot to feel like warm shit that spills over into panties, I stroke it and enjoy it its so nice. I want more and more shit to feel it everywhere. I want to feel shit on my face, and I smear my face, this smell mmm I smell and lick and bite a piece, now I am wildly sexually excited I want to eat everything and caress myself)))
this is exactly what i did in my clip.
Enjoy watching, guys))
I adore you!!!
Models: ScatLina

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Size: 598 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:45 AM #2207
Модератор

Модератор

I love my bed and what I love more is to give you a brown sausage out of my ass in bed! Whatch me pushing this brown candy out of my tiny ass!
Models: MiaRoxxx

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 250 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:46 AM #2208
Модератор

Модератор

Oh no no no! I have to go so badly. Please no. The door is locked. Hey whoever is in there! I need to use the bathroom RIGHT NOW! Seriously hurry up! I can hear them laughing at mebecause they know how desperate I am. I try to hold it but its too late. I empty loads after load into my leather pants, absolutely mortified. Not only did I just ruin my favorite pants but I know the person in the bathroom just heard the whole thing. I give a sigh of relief. I FINALLY get into the bathroom but Ive already messed my pants so no point in using a toilet now. I pull down my pants and show you the disgusting mess Ive created before I start shooting out more shit onto the ground. Its literally is projectile shits!
Mess show: ALL ( Inside the pants, on the floor, on my ass and thighs, pussy, ect)
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 280 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:48 AM #2209
Модератор

Модератор

Hey I seen your ad on Craigslist looking for a fucktoy. My name is Lilly. Im 26, 51, and 112 lbs. I hope youll watch my video and think Im worth your time! Im into fisting, lactation, piss, shit, you name it, and Im definitely up to meeting your best friend”! :P.
Hope to hear from you soon!

Duration: 11 min 53 s
Size: 865 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:52 AM #2210
Модератор

Модератор

Mmm Im so excited to finally release this for you. You can see exactly what I was eating. Corn and seeds, theres so many yummies in this load. I love the way it feels to finally push everything out. My pussy is always so creamy when I do. I show you how wet I get and finger myself, massaging my asshole with my thumb from inside my pussy. I love it so much. Seeing my food come back out my ass is always a favorite of mine<3

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Format: Windows Media
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile