Old 06-05-2019, 08:55 AM #28711
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:56 AM #28712
Модератор

Модератор

The boss has pulled you in. You have been caught using your office laptop for inappropriate reasons.. and your boss has seen all your internet search history.. It's not looking good. All those 'dominatrix sites' you've been visiting, she has seen every sick fantasy you have, and now you are going to pay. She is out for revenge at wasting valuable company time 'jerking' off... and she is going to make you pay for it. She makes you get out your pathetic cock, and wank for a real dom. She wants you on the floor, worshipping to keep your job. She is going to make a man out of you in real time. When she tells you to cum you best do as you are told. You are now the bosses slave, you fucking loser.
Models: Ashleyjay

Duration: 14 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 360 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:58 AM #28713
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along. Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 08:59 AM #28714
Модератор

Модератор

You're mesmerized by my dangling aren't you? Beautiful pink high heels and long legs, I know I can be just the distraction you need. Men stare at my dangling all the time. In fact, I caught someone last night and asked him if he was staring. Want to know what he said? Go ahead and watch me, but I want you to stroke your cock at the same speed I dangle my heels. Slowly, now faster, now slowly, you're getting the rhythm, now I want you to come all over my perfect high heels and long legs.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 46 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Size: 181 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:03 AM #28715
Модератор

Модератор

I am spider girl and I am here to save you from your evilness with my spidey squirt!
Models: CammiCams

Duration: 11 min 23 s
Size: 192 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:05 AM #28716
Модератор

Модератор

As soon as you hit play you will be entering the edging cycle. Over and over you will be encouraged to stroke as you are being teased to the brink of desperation, kept on edge the entire time. How long do you think you can last? This clip is specifically designed to be played on repeat! Over and over you will be watching this clip until your balls are ready to burst! Masturbation instruction, orgasm control, tease and denial, edging, Goddess worship High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 12 min 59 s
Size: 328 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:07 AM #28717
Модератор

Модератор

Hi Boss, how are you today? I know you called Me in here to have a meeting, but I've kind of been wanting to have a meeting with you too. You see, the other day when you thought you were here by yourself, you weren't. I was here too. This has actually happened more than once, when I have discovered you masturbating in your office to videos of women in nylons and lingerie. I saw you when you called those cam girls right there at your desk. So. you have a little thing for nylons and legs? I bet it must make you incredibly weak every time I come in to your office dressed like this. I'm not going to tell your wife, but there are some conditions to Me keeping my silence.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:08 AM #28718
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 15 min 15 s
Size: 425 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:09 AM #28719
Модератор

Модератор

There are a lot of improvements you can make as my loyal servant. I especially want you to work on suffering more for me. Ive been too nice and I think its time Im cruel when I let a slave jerk off, like how I really enjoy how frustrated you get when I lock you in your chastity cage. Is it so bad I want to imprison your cock and make it ache? You know all Im going to do is tease you with my perfect boobs and how you cant stroke that aching swollen dick on the verge of bursting. All you can do is sit there and watch me as your purple cock drips a stream of hot silvery precum all over the floor. I cant have your precum puddle go to waste so Ill leave a cup here so you can enjoy drinking your own juicy load, the taste of true devotion.
Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 9 min 30 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 484 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 09:09 AM #28720
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my perfect feet, so many men fall to their knees before my high arches and perfectly pedicured toes. All I need to do is show off my sexy heels. I can see the excitement and anticipation building in your face as you eagerly worship and wait for each heel to drop to the floor. Admire every inch of my feet before we move up my long strong legs. Can you see how strong these thighs are, how easily I could crush you between them? Take them all in as they move before you. It's so easy to tease and use eager foot bitches like you.
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 11 min 31 s
Size: 1.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile