Duration: 5 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 160 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:36 AM #28732
Модератор

Модератор

After all the videos thatvwe have made, there aren't that many plain vanilla fucking, This is one of those rare videos. Sure, our eyes are on the TV a lot because we both love to watch ourselves fucking, but that is the whole point anyway isn't it? Lots of cock riding with a rather loud cum swallowing finish. XXXX
Models: middlenamerachel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 770 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:37 AM #28733
Модератор

Модератор

Who's going to make your cock and balls hurt? This Goddess right here! You get what you deserve. I'll let you jerk it like I say. I'll even let you cum. You'll get all tied up and then you'll ruin it on my command. I want you feel that fine line between pain and pleasure. I'll make it hurt real good!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 10 min 17 s
Size: 254 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:39 AM #28734
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~ My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: BLACKMAIL FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:39 AM #28735
Модератор

Модератор

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural ****. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me. Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
Size: 936 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:41 AM #28736
Модератор

Модератор

I'm cutting right to the chase here. I want your pants off and that ass of yours spread right open. 1 finger, 2 fingers, spread them wide. Now, you're going to grab a dildo and fuck it just as I instruct. You're going to pound that ass of yours without touching your dick at all. It's only inevitable that you're going to cum from this. I don't care how long it takes. Face down. Ass up. Go hard! For me!
Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 15 min 59 s
Size: 444 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:46 AM #28737
Модератор

Модератор

Enjoying the warm summer afternoon in my flip flops. Watch my warm feet play with my shoes.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 4 min 53 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 10:50 AM #28738
Модератор

Модератор

You hear my heels on the floor, coming closer. The Boss Bunny is coming. So dominating and bitchy. Time for you to get completely naked for me. Face down, ass up. Do it now. You're under my commands. Get your butt plug, lube it up and stick it in your ass for me. You're such a slut. A dirty little slut. Such a humiliating position for you. You're going to be eating your cum today, you cumslut. Follow all commands I give you. I want to hear you beg as well. You're going to do everything I tell you. I'm in charge. You have no control. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:00 AM #28739
Модератор

Модератор

You slept over at mine last night and I found your dick growth pills and guess what I grew overnight. A big 10" dick and yours is only half the size and my dick isn't even fully hard yet. I've grown taller too, I'm so much bigger and better than your weak little dick. Your dick can't measure up to me, you've woke up with morning wood and your rock hard that's as big as you can get. You've reached your limit but not me I can keep growing getting bigger and bigger and with that thought you cum. Couldn't hold it could you, your little dick came already, you really love my massive cock. I'm so much bigger than yours, that it made you came just from looking at it. It's going to keep growing and I'm going to shove my dick dick inside you and really give you something to make you cum. I'm going to peg your ass and it's going to grown deep inside your ass and stretch you out. Half way in your ass and it's made you cum again and I'm going to push it in further till it's ball deep inside your tight little ass. Feel it growing inside your ass, stretching you out, balls deep inside you and it's going to make you cum again. Look how big it grew right up to 16", my massive dick made you cum again and again. I'm sliding it in inch by inch into your ass, counting each inch I slide into your ass aloud so you can hear how much of my cock your taking in your asshole. My dick is three times the size of your little dick, it's got longer, the shaft is thicker, my balls are bigger making you cum for every inch. I'm fucking your ass again, my balls are growing and getting more full of cum so much cum to unload inside your ass. Filling you up with so much cum you can't move, bucket loads of cum. My dick is so long and big I can slide it between my big tits and suck the tip. Love to taste the pre cum coming out of this cock and sucking my own dick till it cums all over my big round perfect tits.
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 1.32 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-05-2019, 11:02 AM #28740
Модератор

Модератор

You've developed quite the fetish for shiny clothing, haven't you? You didn't even realize this was a 'thing' until you noticed how much harder your cock gets watching me parade around in metallic, bratty bikinis. It's as if you completely lose your mind when I'm dressed up like this. PVC, vinyl, holographic, it all numbs your weak brain and turns you into a jerkholic zombie for me, doesn't it? You love the way the light bounces off my curves, making my tits and ass look even better than they already do. So stare, and stroke, and drool, loser. Get silly for shiny for me.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 6 min 51 s
Size: 157 MiB
Download From AnzFile