Old 06-07-2019, 05:41 PM #30421
Модератор

Модератор

Sit back, breath deeply, relax. Get ready for the sexiest, most entrancing tit worship loop you've ever seen. My huge natural tits are almost bursting out of this shiny red outfit. My cleavage is so full and juicy, it makes your mouth water with desire. The moment I unzip the bodysuit makes your heart skip a beat or two as you impatiently wait for the topless tease. Everything about this is just perfect. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 275 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:41 PM #30422
Модератор

Модератор

My first footjob, many angles and cum in my fourth hole and on my soles.
Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 1 s
Size: 666 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:42 PM #30423
Модератор

Модератор

You're nervous about eating your own cum, but you're driven crazy by the idea of it. Imagining a powerful woman instructing you to Consumer own load makes your cock throb, but you're not sure if you can do it. I'm here to tell you that you can, and you will. You're going to love it, and love every part of it. I know you have the potential to be the best little cum slut -- you just need a little training and encouragement. I'm going to melt all your fears away. I'm going to make you completely compliant and obedient. I'm going to make you mine. And then, eating your own cum will be second nature to you.
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 39 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:50 PM #30424
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to The Mantra, my deepest, darkest most poetic clip to date guaranteed to leave you in a dazed Mesmerizetic state fully conditioned to serve my needs. Some may call it a trance, others a spell, for me it's a moment of excitement knowing the level of slave this clip will cause to bow before me. Mixing the occult, Mesmerizesis, brainwash techniques, latin triggers, ASMR 3D Audio, super slow motion footage where my eyes dazzle and draw you down the rabbit hole into my world and under my control. I assure you this is a journey like no other, original, unique, dark and deep. I simply can't wait for you to experience it and I certainly can't wait for the outcome of your experience. I'll see you soon....slave. Annabel
Models: Annabel Fatale

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 471 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:52 PM #30425
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:56 PM #30426
Модератор

Модератор

Hottest compilation ever of my Hottest Big Beautiful tits to Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasyicate you and make you spend hopelessly as you fall deeper into your uncontrollable addiction to me . Surrender to my tits , and Stroke some prayers for me . How long can you last , Stroke and edge over and over till you are aching then stroke some more but you're not allowed to cum till I tell you . Good boy , Now open up your wallet and push those limits and feed your addiction , Cancel the rest of your plans for me today , You need me and my tits own you hard . There's no where you'd rather be then between my perfect double DD tits
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 45 min 28 s
Size: 2.27 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:56 PM #30427
Модератор

Модератор

Fuck your aftercare. My tits are your therapy. Depressed? Sub drop? Feeling guilty, feeling shame, feeling ****ty and feeling remorse after a long, hard nasty cum? The only cure for your sadness are my tits. Use your tears as lube and watch my bouncing tits. Tits are scientifically proven to boost pleasure levels in the brain. My big, bouncing tits will give you a pleasurable high. Your mental health will improve as I torment and humiliate you into greater despair. Take your aftercare, and shove it up your ass.
Models: GoddessJazzy

Duration: 3 min 54 s
Size: 230 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:57 PM #30428
Модератор

Модератор

HEY SLUT! its time you amused me and swallowed that cum straight up in to your mouth. dont even tak dont even try and say no loser .. just jerk and drink!! eat it all up for me like a good little slut, you look super thirsty today for seeing me in my sexy blue lingerie. your going to follow my instruction and shoot that slutty load straight into your mouth then swallow every drop of your own loser cum.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 6 min 42 s
Size: 332 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 05:59 PM #30429
Модератор

Модератор

You're the volleyball team's bench-warmer, but lately you've been desperate for some play time. You approach the volleyball team captain after practice -- an intimidatingly hot sporty girl -- and beg to be put on next game. She laughs in your face. She only cares about winning, and putting you on certainly isn't going to make that happen. You plead more, saying that you'll do anything. Maybe, little losers like you should be careful what you wish for.The team captain takes you up on your offer and tells you to take a seat. She says she has a reputation of being particularly cruel towards guys. That makes you a little excited. She then tells you she loves to tease and humiliate guys by making them eat their own cum. You're both scared and aroused.She commands you take out your cock and start stroking the way she says. She berates you, calling you a loser, disgusting, a pervert. It only makes your pathetic cock harder. She teases you with her sublime body, shaking her ass and tits in front of your face.Just when you feel you're about to burst, she shows you how she's going to make you cum -- with your hips raised and your cock aimed directly at your mouth. Open wide, loser, because on the count of 10 you're going to shoot your own load into you mouth and swallow every last drop,
Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 17 min 20 s
Size: 2.59 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-07-2019, 06:02 PM #30430
Модератор

Модератор

Your Mistress in her full black latex catsuit with some dirty boots. Dirty little boy, aren't you dying to get that dirty mouth on my dirty boots? And when I take off these patent leather boots, it's just my bare feet, waiting for your mouth and your face. Submit like a good, dirty boy.
Models: Mz. Kim

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 125 MiB
Download From AnzFile