Old 06-11-2019, 07:04 PM #35461
Модератор

Модератор

It's time for you to worship My sexy oiled up feet. You are so weak for My feet and seeing them oiled up like this sends you into a deep state of 0sis. Seeing My feet makes you forget about everything else. I love using My feet to control you, they have so much power over you. You find yourself thinking of My feet all the time, yearning to be walked on, to be stepped on by My feet. How does it feel to be enslaved by your Goddess' feet? This foot fetish has gotten out of hand, hasn't it? It's become more than a fetish, it's become an obsession. One that you can't shake, no matter how hard you try. it always reels you
Models: Alyssa Reece

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 945 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:05 PM #35462
Модератор

Модератор

Another Ass vs Face challenge - we all know how this is going to end up. They never learn! Oh look, here's another loser sub who thinks he can last under my ass. I'll teach him a lesson. First of all, he's completely wrapped in plastic. Nowhere to go, unable to move. I also put tape over his mouth so the only way to breathe is through his nose. And he probably doesn't know the power of my ass. He's gonna learn today! We'll see how long he lasts as my ass fucks his face.
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 7 min 17 s
Size: 424 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:05 PM #35463
Модератор

Модератор

You're a hot, muscular guy I met at the gym. We've flirted back and forth for awhile now. You finally had the courage to ask me out. We go back to my place and we're really hitting it off. I ask why you're single. You're charming, funny, fit with a hot face. I just don't get it. Until... I pull down your pants just before we start the fun. Then I see EXACTLY why you're single! EW!!
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 24 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 89.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:05 PM #35464
Модератор

Модератор

Stealing my ex-best friends boyfriend because I can and I'm better than her in every way. I snuck in and her boyfriend was ****, so I pulled up my tight little dress exposing my big ass and sat on his face. He would always stare at me with longing eyes so I knew the second he woke up under my ass he would forget all about her. I slid grinded, bounced and smothered his face with my ass and slid my blue thong to the side to made him lick my p*ssy until she got home
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 440 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:05 PM #35465
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mia James Findom - iwantclips

Models: Mia_James_Findom

Duration: 22 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 545 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:05 PM #35466
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:07 PM #35467
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to NO NUT NOVEMBER. We will be playing a game all month long, this is an exercise to grow our relationship. Absence makes the heart grow fonder: you will be growing weaker, and more desperate for me. You will emerge the end of November that much closer to your mistress.
Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 36 s
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:07 PM #35468
Модератор

Модератор

Your girlfriend Vanessa tells you "Remember a few weeks ago when you went out of town and gave me a check to give to your landlord for rent? Well there was a problem with the check." The problem was that she took the check and cashed it and used it for a shopping spree and partying with friends. But, she has good news! She made a deal with the landlord: she is going to suck his big cock, and he is going to give you one extra day in your apartment before he evicts you and you have no place to live. She told him that you have a tiny cock and they both agreed that someone with a cock like that should not be living in a nice place. So now she is going to suck his big cock while you watch. She tells you that your new name is cuckie, and then starts lovingly licking his cock. You want to stop her, but just like always , the shame of having a small cock is too overwhelming. You know its better this way... you watch while a real man puts his cock in her mouth. She takes his big cock deep in her mouth and then tells you that your cock is too small to even fit in her mouth. You can tell that she really likes his cock, and that makes her respect him more. Women respect men with big cocks. She shows you his cock and tells you how much bigger it is than your baby dick, and that she only stays with you for your money. Then she rubs her pussy against his cock and teases you.. she tells you she is going to fuck him in your bed. You can tell that she really gets off on humiliating you.. at one point she puts her sweaty armpit in your face and tells you to lick it while she sucks his cock! In the end, she makes him shoot a big thick load all over her tits... to make you suffer and feel even more worthless, she orders you to lick the cum off of her... Eeeeewww! THIS CLIP IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ALL SPH Small-dick losers... Vanessa Cage knows how to get in your head!!
Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 622 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:07 PM #35469
Модератор

Модератор

You look so stupid when you're horny .. I love having you at my feet.
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 44 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-11-2019, 07:07 PM #35470
Модератор

Модератор

I've already satisfied myself multiple times today, a privilege you know nothing about in lacking carnal freedom. I made you sit at the edge of the bed and watch every orgasm as you were restricted in bondage, your pesky hands unable to tamper with your cock. I only desire to make matters worse for you as I allow one of my muscular, toned play toys up onto the bed with me; desiring to rake my hands over every fine line & detail of his upper body with my nails and tongue. You bite your lip at the sight of me slowly unzipping his pants, freeing his cock and claiming him with my bare hands. This is a sensation you have never, or will ever learn. My tongue flickering near his head seeming to promise that it with grace the hot throbbing flesh but never delivering. I pull strands of saliva from my lips and bring them to his shaft, my fingers working painfully slow; removing them at times to flick and smack at his aching cock which brings a smile to my lips. He thinks he's going to cum, but you and I know better don't we? No one cums cuck, but it doesn't make the sight of my sensually sadistic teasing and torment on his sculpted body any less difficult for your mind and meager cock to bare.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 10 min 49 s
Size: 630 MiB
Download From AnzFile