Old 06-15-2019, 04:02 PM #40261
Модератор

Модератор

What's the easiest way to make you Consumer load? A ruined orgasm. And the easiest way to make you slurp down two loads? Two ruined orgasms, with lots of cum play in between. Ruin, eat, repeat - that's the name of the cumslut game. See my cute little tanktop? My denim jean shorts? They'll be on the floor soon, but only if you're a very good cum drinker for me. And you will, twice over. Get ready, my little cum slut. Stroke that cock up and down, and drip for your load. HUNGER for your load. You can already taste it, can't you? Mmmm, two big mouthfuls of ruined orgasm jizz, with a aching set of blue balls feeding your thirst. If you're really in for a challenge, watch this clip twice. Or even thrice! Ruin, eat, repeat, ruin, eat...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 21 min 27 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:03 PM #40262
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 308 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:05 PM #40263
Модератор

Модератор

Do you ever sit back and think of all the humiliating things I've made you do over the years? I've proven time and time again that you're just a horny and weak beta bitch. Making you swallow down your slave slime again and again. If you are to cum in my presence you know it comes with the consequence of licking up every drop of your cum! I can make you do anything I desire and making you Consumer cum load is a never ending sense of amusement to me. Good boys always use markup codes: 10% Markup- LOSER4MINA 20% Markup- FOOTADDICT 50% Markup- LOSERSPAY 100% Markup- CUMTAX4MINA 200% Markup- WALLETBITCH 1000% Markup- 1000MINA Join my fanclub here: https://iwantfanclub.com/timeline/minathorne
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 10 min 23 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:06 PM #40264
Модератор

Модератор

What's it like to feel irresistibly attracted to me in this red dress? Immediately hard for me knowing you have a wife at home. Buy this clip, she'll never know, and let your little infatuation become forever! Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 664 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:07 PM #40265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 43 s
Size: 190 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:09 PM #40266
Модератор

Модератор

I make your cum taste so good! Eating a big load for me is delightful. My body makes your cock so big and my voice makes you so compliant. When I give you a hard cock and a soft mind, that's when you're cum tastes the best. Start stroking for me. I'm going to show off for you and you're going to love eating a yummy load of cum for me. Worship harder. Prove you mean it. Use my markup codes to pay me more: LoveAshley 50% AllForAshley 100% ObeyAshley 200%
Models: Obey Lady Ashley

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:12 PM #40267
Модератор

Модератор

You will be a good lil cum eater for me today! You know your mouth is watering just thinking about it! I encourage you to pump your cock, teasing you all the way! Making your pump it for me, pump it till you are ready to shoot that cum straight into your mouth! TheÂ*better you stroke for me the more you get to see of me! Stroke it good, be a good lil wanker and cum eater! You will eat every drop of your cum while adoring my sexy big tits!Â*I love watching cum eaters swallow every drop for me, so go on....DO IT! DONT miss a drop Â*Â*Â* Â* Codes to use at checkout: Â*Â*Â* Â* 10% Markup Use code: Loser4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* 25% Markup Use code: WorshipFarrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 50% Markup Use code: Weak4Farrah Â*Â*Â* Â* 100% Markup Use code: Draining Â*Â*Â* Â* Â* Â* 500% Markup Use code: RinsedByFarrah
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 154 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:17 PM #40268
Модератор

Модератор

I've told you time and time again that I know what you cum eating instruction fetishists are like. You snap up the CEI clips, with every intention that 'today will be the day' you finally go through with it. And then you bottle out at the last moment. It's almost like a ruined release, denying yourself the indulgence in your fetish. So seeing as you're too chicken to actually do it, I figured maybe you just aren't ready. Maybe we need to treat this like taking your virginity. You wouldn't just plunge in and start fucking...you need a little warm up, and perhaps the same goes for cum play. So you're not going to Consumer cum for me today. You're just going to taste your precum. Dirty talking to you in my sexy lingerie and stockings, I'll bring you to the edge multiple times, making your dick dribble for me. You're going to lap it up. It's easier this way. It tastes sweeter, the texture is easier to stomach, there's less of it. Plus...when you're drooling pre cum, riding the edge for me, you're still in that blissful aroused state, unlike right after you cum. Yes, foreplay will make this easy. But given that it's foreplay and not the real deal, I'm guessing you know how this might end....
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 31 s
Size: 499 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:20 PM #40269
Модератор

Модератор

You want to rub, tug, and beat off till your balls explode. My ass, tits, and face have you trapped. You're a hand pumping fuckboy and craving a release. I'm making those balls build to my body. They fill up and you're ready, desperate to bust a fat MESS! You know what I want. I want you committed and ready to Consumer cum for me. No hesitating, no backing out, I'll make sure it goes exactly where it's suppose to - it your fuckboy mouth. This clip contains element of cum eating instructions, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, masturbation encouragement, cum eating, jerk off encouragement, masturbation humiliation, joi, cum countdown, orgasm control, cei, cei encouragement.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 11 min 47 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-15-2019, 04:23 PM #40270
Модератор

Модератор

In my first ever JOI video, I am naughty and dominating. You got tired and went to bed early last night after I told you how much I wanted you and to get ready for me while I went to take a shower... so tonight I'm going to make you want it and BEG you until you explode and make you crave and beg for me. Watch as I tease you for 20 minutes, telling you the things I wanted to do to you last night and how wet I am. I tell you exactly what to do with your hard cock because it's exactly what I wanted to do before you ditched me last night. I lift up my dress and to make things even worse, go grab the biggest butt plug I have. Then I sit down and spread WIDE OPEN. I put it in and finger myself until we both explode. | Full Nude, Explicit, Masturbation Video | ** Purchase this video for a free month of my Snapchat! Message me your snap name after buying Note: Purchase price must be $34.99+ (whether the video is full price or on sale) to count towards the free Snapchat deal xo
Models: BrielleDay

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 2.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile