Duration: 6 min 40 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.41 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:45 PM #40843
Модератор

Модератор

Custom for Joe. Joe has bought many cum eating instruction videos but hasn't actually completed the act. He always cums in his hand and chickens out. I know many of you can relate. You're intrigued by the idea of swallowing your load on my command but struggle with the task. So I'm going to show you the proper way to actually go through with it. Today is the day you will Consumer cum for me. I'll have you so horny and determined to please me that you can't say no. It may or may not be messy but either way it's going down your throat. TODAY! You're going to become addicted to being my cum eater! To ensure you obey I'll be be giving you an ultimatum. You'll eat it and confirm your success or you'll PAY! Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating Instruction, Cum Eating, Male Cum Swallowers, Masturbation Instruction
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 0 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 385 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:46 PM #40844
Модератор

Модератор

Perfect natural big BOUNCY round boobs are flaunted in your face making you so weak and horny... Im so tall, pretty, classy, bratty, and dangerous because I'm a professional man $educer... You thought you were taking a break? haha no sorry, you're stroking and buying more of My clips... you cannot resist. at all! You can tell I TRY to keep My big bouncy boobs contained but My pretty areolas keep peeking out which make you go sooo stupid for boob$.. get ready to stroke ALL DAY and then Consumer cum for my bouncy boobs
Models: PrincessMindy

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 796 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:46 PM #40845
Модератор

Модератор

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this s**** right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox Fantasy Fantasy & poppers guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine. You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
Size: 691 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:49 PM #40846
Модератор

Модератор

Tiny man adventures at my giantess nylon covered feet I have already my third date with Thomas. He has already told me, that he loves nylon stockings, so I welcome him wearing a sexy lingerie outfit with nylons. Too bad he says something stupid like: “You are exactly the woman I was looking for. Beautiful, intelligent and of course I was looking for a younger woman I can discipline and mould to my expectations and needs.” That was a bad mistake. I'm not the submissive part in a relationship. Time to shrink this little fool down to ant-size using my witch powers and show him who's the boss. Poor tiny Thomas has to explore my body, especially my giantess nylon covered legs. He is scared and tries to escape, but he is too small. So I dance for him, to scare him with my platform high heel sandals, Coerce him to worship my mountain sized, sweaty nylon covered feet and tease him with his tiny size. I ask him, if he enjoys to be my tiny foot pet, but he is too small, so I can't hear what the tiny sock lint has to say. He has to stand between my huge nylon soles, which could easily squish him at any time. He has to climb my huge nylon covered sole and drink my divine goddess' foot sweat. I also take one of my nylons off, that he can crawl under my overhanging toenail and tell him: “There is some delicious toejam under your goddess toenails and it's all for you.” How humiliating. Finally I throw him into my nylon stocking and put it back on, so that he helplessly gets pressed into my giant soft sole by my nylon stocking. Then I put my platform sandal back on… Loryelle's Dating Diary This is the third chapter of a series, called “Loryelle's Dating Diary”. Every episode has another special fetish in focus. I've planned so far breascrush *Date ONE*, barefoot *Date TWO*, nylons *this one*, boots, butt crush, vore, belly crush, socks, hand crush, eventually body exploration … if you want to add something to this list (no nudity), just let me know. ;-)
Models: Giantess Loryelle

Duration: 20 min 5 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:49 PM #40847
Модератор

Модератор

You've never had sex, perhaps never even been kissed. You're far too shy to even approach women, let alone talk to them properly or try to seduce them. So there's really no hope of you ever getting laid. But that's okay; that's exactly what I'm here for. I'm here to help you relax, to soothe away all that social anxiety, here as your sex aid. I know exactly how to push your buttons. I love flirting with insecure, awkward men like you. You're so cute; the way you throb at a lick of my lips or a flick of my hair...haha. Give me 30 seconds of you staring and stroking to me in thigh high boots and PVC lingerie, listening to me dirty talk, and you'll be wrapped around my finger, where you belong; virgin.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 10 min 46 s
Size: 380 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:51 PM #40848
Модератор

Модератор

It's a spooky time of year at the strip club, and I've noticed one of my sexy regulars has dressed up for the occasion. We've been flirting for weeks now, and I'm feeling extra frisky, so I decide to give him a little holiday treat, free of charge.
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 16 min 25 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 564 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:52 PM #40849
Модератор

Модератор

I'm house sitting at my neighbor's place, and decide to work out their home gym. I work up a sweat in more ways than one and finish my workout by sliding down my shorts and fingering my tight pussy until I cum hard, hoping they'll walk in and see what I'm doing!
Models: Alix Lynx

Duration: 6 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 176 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 12:53 PM #40850
Модератор

Модератор

Today's CBT session is an exercise in contrasts. It's an intense sensory juxtaposition. First you'll receive overwhelming pleasure, and then you'll subject yourself to a big dose of CBT suffering. I'll make you suffer. I'll make you hurt. I'll make you ache. But not just yet. First, I'll make you feel pure euphoria. You start stroking, nice and slow. Drooling over my teasing body, you're savoring every sensual stroke, unmitigated by pain. It's an incredible treat of sensory pleasure, and it feels even better when you know that pain is waiting on the other side. A tiny jolt of pain, and then long, pleasurable jerks. It's not time for the Torment to begin just yet, but you know it will be soon. The anticipation builds. Slowly the pain creeps in. Bit by bit, the level of agony I inflict increases. It hurts, but somehow the Torment makes the pleasure that much more sweet. Pleasure or pain, you don't know which one you prefer. They melt together, they mix together, the complement one another so sweetly. And then it's full on CBT. Balls aching, cock in pain...
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 24 s
Size: 788 MiB
Download From AnzFile