Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91011
Модератор

Модератор

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91012
Модератор

Модератор

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91013
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty starts off in her bra and panties before teasing you and stripping down to nothing.. Showing off her smooth pussy and ass before moving to super up close view of her pussy and ass and fucking a clear confetti dildo and using her vibrator to cum.. making a nice little mess for you.. (FULLY NUDE, HD) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 9 min 8 s
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91014
Модератор

Модератор

See me rub my big natural tits with oil till they are incredibly shiny
Models: sultrymissem

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91015
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: Violet Monroe as Ivy vs. Brianne Blu as Batgirl, fight futa fucking, clit to dick growth, tearful throat fuck, and cream pie
Bat Girl has made a poisonous potion so powerful it's sure to extinguish Poison Ivy. Ivy sneaks in to Bat Girl's laboratory and shoots out ivy ropes smashing it to the floor. Bat Girl rises to overthrow Ivy but ivy shoots out another strand and brings Bat Girl to her knees, right into the poisonous puddle. Poison Ivy seduces Bat Girl to kiss her poisonous lips an Bat Girl's head is swimming in lust and defeat. Ivy begins to tell Bat Girl how she's not evil, just defending what's rightfully her's, as Bat Girl begins to transform!
Bat Girl's clit begins to swell, wetness trickles down her sugar walls and into her vinyl pants as her clit begins to swell more, grow, grow, grow, until it bursts through her pants. It begins to grow more and Bat Girl begins to regain her strength. Her hips buck back and forth as she tries to relieve the sexual tension that is building inside of her, it can't be stopped, she looks at Ivy with revenge in her eyes, it's time to demolish her poisonous pussy with Bat Girl's brand new clit dick.
Bat Girl lunges at Ivy and tears her leafy uniform to the side as she eases her massive member into Ivy's tiny little pink hole. Ivy's eyes roll in the back of her head. Bat Girl mercilessly fucks her, in and out, pushing deeper and deeper while Ivy whimpers and moans. Ivy knows that her powers will be drained if she orgasms and she fights with all her will to keep from feeling the shivers of ecstasy. Bat Girl explodes inside of Ivy, and their combined juices leak out of Ivy's perfectly puffy pussy. Bat Girl smiles mischievously, she's not done with Ivy yet. "Please.." Ivy whimpers. Bat girl pushes her fleshy rod into Ivy's mouth, she holds onto her hair as she thrusts her hips deep into her mouth. Tears stream down Ivy's face as her throat is being fucked. Saliva drops down Bat Girl's head, and Bat Girl exhales in pleasure. "Your mouth doesn't feel poisonous," she tells Ivy as her pretty red lips are wrapped around her throbbing cock. Bat Girl thrusts more, more, until she cums inside of Ivy's mouth. Cum streams down Ivy's mouth as her powers are completely gone with each passing spasm of her orgasm. Ivy is Bat Girl's cum hungry slut and slave, she will serve the people of Gotham now.
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 979 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91016
Модератор

Модератор

You are completely strapped down and at My mercy, My newest addition to My milking farm! I want to extract as much seed as possible from you, and My venus 2000 milking machine is going to help Me do it. I very quickly drain you of your first orgasm, laughing as you struggle through some post orgasm Torment. I want your cock rock hard again immediately, so I suck on My middle finger before playing with that ass. Your second milking soon follows, it's clear your a fantastic addition to My milking farm. You beg Me to turn the machine down, but it just encourages Me to turn it up faster! Seeing as you liked My fingers in your ass so much, lets try an inflatable butt plug instead. Another orgasm is dragged out of you by My Venus, and your suffering is making Me so happy. You're crying and pleading Me to stop, and so I decide to try and make this more interesting. If you can manage to hold off cumming for the next 5 minutes, I will let you go free... can you last and resist My Venus machine whilst being smothered by My perfect ass at the same time? This clip was a custom request (the name Edward is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 24 min 47 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91017
Модератор

Модератор

My gorgeous round tits mesmerize you. I love to make you drool knowing you'll never have me. I just take your money as my goddess breasts and beauty make you so weak and submissive.
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 6 min 36 s
Size: 362 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91018
Модератор

Модератор

Can you beat this challenge? With two easily acquired items, I'll instruct you on how to use them, and laugh while you jerk to me. The only way to win is to cum, or you can be released when I tell you when to stop. Too easy? Try it again the next day, and the next, because it will be worse every time. There will be no lasting damage - physically anyway.
Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Size: 341 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91019
Модератор

Модератор

I'm in a tight slingshot bikini. I know exactly how to tease you and you know exactly what you are not gonna get right? bratty girl next door. so cruel so mean, So hot. what more can you ask for nerds? here are your markup codes. 100% Markup use code: SPOILFAE 200% Markup use code: GIVETOFAE 500% Markup use code: PAYFAERIE 1000% Markup use code: RUIN4FAE
Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 368 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-17-2019, 08:45 AM #91020
Модератор

Модератор

Go ahead. take your dick out and SHOW Me what's in your pants. No, no, I'm definitely not going to fuck you, I just want to know what it looks like. Even before seeing it, I know how pathetic and disappointing that thing is. Hahaha.. I bet it's never even been INSIDE a pussy!! LOL You're a virgin, aren't you?! Omg, of course you are, and of course that doesn't surprise Me one bit! And guess what? You're going to remain a virgin for the rest of our life with that tiny little thing between your legs. NO ONE deserves the punishment of having sex with a tiny dick like that!
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
**Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 5 s
Size: 419 MiB
Download From AnzFile