Old 11-01-2019, 12:17 PM #100281
Модератор

Модератор

What happens to a slave that tells me he cannot do the feet thing anymore? Well he gets Blackmailed-Fantasy and feet Coerced upon himself. That's what happens. Slave K comes into notify me that he is not into feet. He just cannot bare attending to my feet any longer. That doesn't go over so well with Me. With as much dirt that I have on this boy I am surprised he has the balls to tell me this. By the end of this session I will make sure he gets more feet in his face and down his throat than ever imagined. He will learn to love it!
Starring: Kidd Dynamite
Models: Miss Untamed

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 357 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:18 PM #100282
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:18 PM #100283
Модератор

Модератор

YEs , your sex stick need some special attention , o soft but hard jerk off instruction , you very weak very submissive and so addicted ... you alway need More always need get deeper in to your dark desire, you Must you need More and more.... There nothing better then stroking your horny dick for QueenRegina...
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 14 min 18 s
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:19 PM #100284
Модератор

Модератор

CUSTOM CLIP. The name CHRIS is used all thru the clip. Your wife gave me the key of your house, afterall we are best frends lol..and i let myself in..your bed...haha ...surprised? I doubt you want her to find out so you will have to do what you are told CHRIS ! I will coerce you to jerk off for me and cum as you are instructed bitch! yes do it as i want and ull not have to face a divorce! Ill count you down and you will cum 3 times during this clip, you like it or not!!!!... [email*protected].................................................. .................................................. ....Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 15 min 55 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:19 PM #100285
Модератор

Модератор

Dive deeper into your addiction, feed your fetish. Sometimes its not about what you want now but what you need to do to get where you want. You've learned in life that everything worth while takes sacrifice and what could be better then your goddess? NOTHING. You wish it was easy to please me, obviously it is not. You've realized there is no cutting corners or easy way to impress me. Prove your worthiness by following my instructions. I need my beautiful pink fluffy heels cleaned and the only way to do it is with your mouth. Follow my instructions carefully and let me turn you into a true addict. We both know you'll do anything to please your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 8 min 45 s
Size: 769 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:22 PM #100286
Модератор

Модератор

No-one is ever going to even come close to fucking such a stupid loser. Do you think that at some point in your wasteful life, that a woman would even want to touch you? Don't fucking **** yourself. Women want thick cocks and real men, you just don't qualify. you'll live out your entire life as this gross sex free idiot that no one wants anything to do with. you have to jerk to FemDom clips because you have no other avenue. you have no choice! It's not like you have some pussy to get and you're deciding to put your engird into this. you know that all women are out of your league and you're a virgin for life.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 8 min 20 s
Size: 730 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:23 PM #100287
Модератор

Модератор

Watch me get oiled & fucked hard in my ass!!
Models: laylaprice

Duration: 12 min 35 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:24 PM #100288
Модератор

Модератор

Take your cock out, we are going for a wild ride. I'm going to tell you when to start and stop jerking. I am going to lift up my shirt and tease you with my perfect tits. To make things ever harder for you, I am going to bend over and shake my ass in your face while giving you edging instructions. I bet you're getting close, aren't you? Take your hands off. Hopefully you last the whole time, because there's a cum countdown (or two or three) at the end of this video.
Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 30 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1.44 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:27 PM #100289
Модератор

Модератор

Isn't it pathetic how you could NEVER get a woman pregnant. Your tiny little **** dick can only produce a measly drop of clear sperm. You probably came the moment the video loaded and you caught a glimpse of my pregnant belly. Pregnant women love real cocks, real thick dicks who can give it to us and deliver massive loads that we can rub into our bellies.
Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 6 min 8 s
Size: 351 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 12:28 PM #100290
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile