Old 11-01-2019, 08:11 PM #100481
Модератор

Модератор

Dr. Cox is conducting a medical study. She is testing a new treatment to help men who have a small penis. Dr. Cox is a professional and takes this study very serious. While she puts on her medical gloves she explains to her first patient that she has to apply the treatment in the form of a lotion herself to ensure the best results possible. She applies the lotion on the patient's small cock and rubs it in thoroughly. The first results should be visible in a few seconds and it's not long before the patient's penis is longer and thicker in size. Dr. Roxy noticed the results immediately and also a strange odour but a good smell, and seeing a dick grow makes her horny as well. Dr. Roxy insists on applying more of the growth lotion to her patient's penis. This time Dr. Roxy applies the lotion a little bit different, more like she is giving a hand job. It's important to really rub the lotion in hard and fast for best results she claims. She notices another growth spurt, and also some white liquid at the tip of the dick. She calms her patient down every thing is ok, she is a doctor nothing to be ashamed about, it is expected that the patient leaks some pre cum after so much growth frequency in such a shot space of time. She examines the cum between her fingers (still wearing gloves). It is much thicker than normal cum and examines it closer to her face and inhales and discovers it is also the source of that smell. That scent makes her visibly horny. She searches for excuses to play with the cock, she removes her gloves and starts to give him a handjob because she needs a sperm sample.She feels his cock erupting and pulsing, she can't control herself any longer puts her patient's cock in her mouth to get a big load of that delicious cum. Dr. Cox plays with the cum, licking it off her fingers, blowing bubbles and tasting it. She has now lost all of her professionalism she just wants to feel that cock grow inside of her. She unbuttons her blouse and pulls down her skirt and rubs some of the lotion onto her pussy. Then she stars to ride him, begging for more of that awesome big cock. She demands that he grows inside of her fill her up with that nice cum and make her pregnant. Dr. Cox gets a huge creampie from an even bigger cock. Now she loses it, she goes completely crazy for cock and cum, she plays with the cream pie. Then she starts to apply all what is left of the lotionand onto her ass while stretching her ass with her fingers. She begs him to fuck her ass, he deserves an even bigger cock. She wants another load of cum. She needs to get fucked by his huge cock. She lets him fuck her and pound her ass hard. Until he blows a big load into her ass (the biggest load so far). While she plays with the cum she noticed that his dick got even bigger it must have been from the lotion on her ass and he was pounding her hard. She encourage him to grow more, while she keeps playing with the cum. He has a god like penis now so big 15" in size. Dr. Cox cannot believe how huge that cock is, it's not scientifically possible! She tries to fit it in her mouth, it wont fit. Dr. Cox manages to fit it in her wet cum filled cunt and is so filled with cock and cum she rolls her eyes and moans in pleasure. She tells him to conquer all the women of the world with that big godlike cock. He can start with her receptionist, she needs a good hard pounding from that Creature sized cock
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 25 min 1 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 2.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:11 PM #100482
Модератор

Модератор

Youre addictied to Nikki and thats obvious but she wants to deepen your addiction by having you begging for her bare soles,ass ,and boobs while she teases you and makes you stroke for her like the loser you are
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 10 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:13 PM #100483
Модератор

Модератор

You've just been hired by a huge firm. Today you've been called in after hours, by me, the CEO of the company. You can't deny your scared. You never do anything after work, your pretty much the worlds most boring man. Your life is about to change. I'm a super controlling woman who knows exactly what she wants. When i saw you, so innocent, typical boring wimp. Just like the perfect prey to control, i knew you were perfect to play with. I love to make men jerk off to me and claim them as my personal toys. From now on you won't even have enough juice left for your boring wife/girlfriend, you won't even be able to perform. You'll be drained by me everyday, giving me what i want, CONTROL. Denying your partner, unable to even get hard for her, she will eventually leave you. You wouldn't dare answer back, I'm the CEO of the company, hotter and scarier than your wife! You'll just accept your new position in life and be my wimpy, office jerking puppet. Now strip! Do your job.
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 17 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:15 PM #100484
Модератор

Модератор

Imagine... I am your personal trainer... and i'm gonna kick your butt or.. you're gonna kick mine!:-)
Models: Ayumi Anime

Duration: 9 min 18 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:19 PM #100485
Модератор

Модератор

Hey... I'm a little concerned about you... have you been edging enough??? You look a little tan... have you been going out and interacting with real people again???
Now I want you to promise me that you'll increase your edging time this week ok???
Good boy... I think canceling your plans to go out is gonna be sooo good for you, I really do...
Besides, you're so good at jerking off to my videos... I don't think anyone knows how to edge themselves like you do.
Amazon Goddess Harley
Categories: Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Edging Games, Fishnets, Latex Skirt, Legs Fetish.
Models: AMAZON Goddess Harley

Duration: 9 min 51 s
Size: 447 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:20 PM #100486
Модератор

Модератор

After a session of sensually kissing his way up from my sweaty feet to my perfect ass, I amused myself by smothering Steed and grinding my ass in his face for a good while (watch “Kiss Your Way Up To The Perfect Ass That Owns You” to see how Steed earned this special treat).

I was quite aroused by how devoted he is to my beautiful ass and decided to bless him with the opportunity to bury that well-trained tongue deep in my sweaty asshole…but not before the ass cleaning I had mandated.

In this clip, Steed peels back my sweaty yoga pants after an erotic and sensual session of body worship, revealing my dark red lace panties and round, irresistible ass. He doesn't hesitate to dive right in, burying his face in my ass and thanking me for the honor to do so.

Per usual, I laugh at him and verbally humiliate him to an extreme. I remind him who's boss, that I am his God, that he is my property, that my ass owns him, et cetera…in short, I emphasize one of the Golden Truths of my religion: I win; you lose. That's right - I am always the winner; you are always the loser. And the winner gets what she wants.

And in this clip, what I wanted was for Steed to passionately kiss and lick my perfect asshole until it brought me to a powerful orgasm. You see, I've trained Steed so well that he is able to give me orgasms by penetrating my pretty asshole with his tongue alone. And that's precisely what he did.

If you're one of the many ass freaks out there, this clip is a must-have; you've never seen anything like it before. Not only is my clipstore 100% genuine and authentic Female Domination (we live a 24/7 Female-Dominated lifestyle - I am not a model, pretender, or ‘insta-domme'), but the verbal and visual passion in our videos is unparalleled.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 59 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 468 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:24 PM #100487
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to intro to coerced orgasms. Maybe this is your first coerced orgasm clip, or maybe you've done this many times before. Either way, you're going to enjoy an intensely teasing cock workout today. This clip is all about the fun and pleasure of coerced ejaculations. You'll be stroking continuously for me, but I'll also be taking my time with you. There's no rush today, just pure ejaculatory excitement. A long buildup and then a big explosion, but don't take your hands off your cock. The fun is in pushing past your limits. The fun is in coming whenever I say, and as many times as I desire. Now start jerking! You won't be allowed to stop until this clip is over.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 18 min 20 s
Size: 590 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:25 PM #100488
Модератор

Модератор

You're back again. Did you miss my voice? You must be addicted to me. You cant help yourself. I start telling you exactly what you want to hear. I give you thorough jerk off instructions and a special cei at the end.
Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 10 min 55 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:28 PM #100489
Модератор

Модератор

Nikki Next is your lawyer and during your meeting she can't help but notice you staring at her feet so she puts it on hold and teases you with her soles and encourages you to jerk off to them
Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 234 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 08:31 PM #100490
Модератор

Модератор

Your a strong man, smart, educated have everything. But it´s boring for you, all those women who are willing to submit for you. You don´t get the rush with them you get with me. They way I seduce you with my long legs. Make you feel weak and helpless. Make you pay and stroke that cock for me. Make you submit. You never thought this would happen with you. Your loving every sec of that rush giving in to me, making you cum so hard for me, getting you more addicted.
Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 8 min 32 s
Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
Size: 361 MiB
Download From AnzFile