Old 06-26-2019, 06:51 AM #44351
Модератор

Модератор

You little pervert. Hiding under my chair again. Stealing as many glances as you can of my crossed legs while I fiddle with my feet under my chair. Multiple angles as you crawl around on the floor under my feet. No audio.
Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 8 min 35 s
Resolution: 608 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 255 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:53 AM #44352
Модератор

Модератор

Start jerkin ' your gherkin to my clowny tits in this sparkly clown brassiere. My glittery , crystal cleavage draws you into the circus , closer and closer until you 're stuck in my sweet , shimmery trap. My little boobie addict!! My overblown balloonies in this iridescent top will have you stupid for sparkles , gaga for my Humpty Dumplings , and exploding like confetti all over my twinkling tits.
Models: Kitzi Klown

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 327 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:54 AM #44353
Модератор

Модератор

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school , I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth : my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I 'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers , making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious , I couldn 't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep -throating , of course ). He takes me doggy -style on a leather couch in the theater , passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more , another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me , he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:56 AM #44354
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Resolution: 960 x 1 920
Size: 547 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:56 AM #44355
Модератор

Модератор

It 's fun not knowing what I 've got in mind for you , for your cock. I have you stroke while I get you high off of me. Off of my perfect body , sexy devious mind , turn you into a gushing twitching jerkaholic , introduce you to P0ppers more than once , make you into a stroke bitch. Remember when I said I wouldn 't say much? There 's no fun in knowing it all , will you edge , will you squeeze your cock for me , will you see my perfect naked tits , will you almost cum , will you have to beat your meat blue? So many questions , so much thrill , let 's keep it that way , my way... Only one way to find out , live it. That 's an order.
Models: Tsarina Baltic

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Size: 615 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 06:57 AM #44356
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior.
She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop.
She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear.
She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her?
She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands.
She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer -self look like his inner -self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college.
He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn 't just regress his body , but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says.
She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him.
She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college.
She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers , she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object.
She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that.
She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student.
She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way.
Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a **** in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man.
**Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:02 AM #44357
Модератор

Модератор

SINCE YOU LIVE SO FAR AWAY I MADE YOU THIS VIDEO BECAUSE I MISS YOUR HOT COCK IN MY PUSSY , and I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOUR SMOKING FETISH SO IMMA Smoke FOR YOU B *** MY DIRTY TALK WILL DRIVE YOU CRAZY FIRST WHILE I Smoke A CIGARTEER AND LICK THE NEW TOY I BOUGHT FOR YOU THEN I RUB IT TWO FULL BLOWN ORGASM WHILE TALKING DIRTY ABOUT MY DIRTY CUNT THEN FUCK MY PUSSY WITH THE TOY SQUIRTING MOANING MISSING YOU LIKE CRAZY ITS A HOT FUCKING CLIP
Models: Naughtynikki777

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:04 AM #44358
Модератор

Модератор

ClaraKitty strips out of her bikini to cover herself in caramel , marshmallows , oreos , and m &amp ;ms.. Watch her get messy and play in her candy mess! After she cleans off and showers off her mess.. finally playing with her buttplug (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 20 min 59 s
Size: 2.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:04 AM #44359
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as nude ClaraKitty fucks her pussy with a clear confetti dildo until she makes a big creamy mess around the base from orgasming... (FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 14 min 46 s
Size: 1.68 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-26-2019, 07:06 AM #44360
Модератор

Модератор

“That 's it - show Goddess how you behave. This is an honor , you know …”
“Thank you , Goddess!”
“You SHOULD be thanking me.”

This clip is such a fine example of proper ass worship. My bitch slave is on his knees as I relax on my bed and taunt him with my beautiful ass. I Coerce him to bury his face between my cheeks and dine on and devour my perfect asshole! The best part is that while he 's busy kissing and licking my ass , he 's Coerced to listen to my verbal humiliation …

Like a good pet , he speaks when spoken to. He tells me how amazing my asshole tastes , how perfect I am , how pathetic and inferior he is compared to me. Not that he needs to - he 's on his knees burying his face in my ass and wiping it all over my asshole! But still , it amuses me to hear him admit it , admit that he 's addicted to my ass.

As he grovels to me and sucks on my ass with a passionate fervor , I tease him and remind him that his only purpose in life is to clean my ass! And it 's entirely true - he knows it , and if you were in his place (go ahead - be jealous ), you would , too!

As he falls under my spell , his breathing grows heavy and he knows he will be enslaved to my asshole forever. It 's like a spiritual catharsis - my ass seizes his mind and Squeezes it completely.

And that 's quite evident at the end of this clip - he 's so mesmerized and flustered from being allowed the honor of worshipping my ass that he nearly falls **** , collapsing on the bed. Case -in -point : my ass has absolute power. It will draw you in , wring you out , and render you a submissive little bitch forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 11 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 978 MiB
Download From AnzFile