Old 06-27-2019, 07:40 AM #45361
Модератор

Модератор

Time and time again , you are no match for my big Asian ass! ----------- Stay down and don 't move! With my heavy round ass pressed against your face , how can one fight back? Just look at my slave , bound on the ground with absolutely no grounds of fighting back? He 's coerced into submitting to my ass and focusing on how to be a good chair for my ass. And so should you!
Models: AstroDomina

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 616 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:43 AM #45362
Модератор

Модератор

You know what interval training is , right? Well , I 'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I 'm gonna work that cock so hard , it 'll be sore , but you 're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you 're ready for a workout you 'll never forget!
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
Size: 785 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:47 AM #45363
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 10 s
Size: 503 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:52 AM #45364
Модератор

Модератор

My natural DD tits are powerful Tools of Torment that cause mass erections wherever I go. All men are weak for my big natural tits and you 're no exception. You 'll pay for the privilege of watching them bounce up and down. You could watch me caress them for hours upon hours , couldn 't you? hehe
Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 9 min 4 s
Size: 603 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:54 AM #45365
Модератор

Модератор

Default DominantJadeSun - iwantclips

Models: DominantJadeSun

Duration: 6 min 31 s
Size: 738 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:54 AM #45366
Модератор

Модератор

I can 't wait to fuck you. I 've been grinding on you all night , feeling your big cock underneath your pants , just waiting to ride it. Mmmm , I 'm dripping with anticipation of sliding that thick , juicy dick inside of me , bouncing up and down on it , filling my pussy with it , and cumming all over you. I bet you can do wonders with that Creature cock of yours , and I 'm determined to find out.
First I want to get you all warmed up , throbbing and thick as possible. I want to see how hard this dick can get before I plunge it inside of me. I want this to last as long as possible , and I bet you can go all night and into the morning. I want to shake with orgasms for hours , until the sun comes up. I 'm sure you can handle me.
I 'll tease you , and talk about exactly what I 'm going to do to you and let you do to me. It 's going to be glorious.
But you fucking came early. How am I supposed to ride a spent cock??? What the hell??? You can 't even last through the foreplay? I was looking forward to cumming all over your dick , over and over , shaking with pleasure , and this is what you give me? Premature ejaculation? What are you , a little boy?? I can 't believe this. All that time , wasted. I 'm going to text all of the girls who were at the club tonight and tell them what a disappointment you are , how you 're a quick -cummer. As a matter of fact , I 'm going to post on Twitter that I just had to laugh a man out of my bedroom. Now what am I supposed to do? Well , my hitachi never fails me. It 's more of a man than you are , and all I have to do is plug it in. Ugh , get out of here while I bring MYSELF to orgasm with my electronic lover. Listen to the buzz as you realize that you 've been replaced , because you 're a failure. What a shame. Such a pretty cock , with such bad control.
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Size: 1.28 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:54 AM #45367
Модератор

Модератор

Hello My new slave . can you hear that noise? That 's the sound of My Venus 2000 Milking Machine working it 's magic on your cock. I have you trapped here , mummified in plastic , strapped down and unable to escape . now you are just part of My milking farm! You poor slave . you are just My property now , and I want you milked continuously. Let Me show you exactly what I am milking you with . this Venus machine is going to drag the cum out of your balls for Me whether you like it or not. There is nothing you can do to resist . you are completely vulnerable , weak and immobilised for Me! My Venus won 't even allow that cock of yours to go ****. Don 't think for one second you will be able to resist , I am going to show you exactly how much control I have over you , smothering you with My cleavage and with plastic as I turn up the dial on My milker. I am going to drain those balls dry over and over , all the while teasing you with My breasts , smothering you whilst taunting you over your new role as My milking bitch. It brings Me such joy to milk you over and over again , to see you suffer so helplessly! Being My milking slave is your one and only purpose now , so you had better get used to it . This clip was a custom request , and is also available in 'Mobile ' video resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 25 min 28 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:56 AM #45368
Модератор

Модератор

Naughty princess clarakitty masturbates in front of you.. Teasing you with her panties and her dress straps.. You get more than you deserve time and time again being able to watch her play with herself... Watch her play with her panties off.. you know you 're dying to watch her cum... Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Size: 607 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:57 AM #45369
Модератор

Модератор

Watch as ClaraKitty fucks and sucks two different dildos in her hotel shower.. switching between where the dildo in her pussy and her mouth so you can see her taking it in two holes for you.. So wet.. and in so many angles... (HD , FULLY NUDE ) Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing , obviously. livingforprincess (10 %+) * clarasgoodboy (25 %+) * ClarasWallet (50 %+) * TributingPrincess (100 %+) * PrincessesLoser (200 %+) * ClarasLoser (500 %+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 57 s
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-27-2019, 07:58 AM #45370
Модератор

Модератор

These Goddesses have GREAT BOOBS! When there on TV , and thousands of YOU submissive UK males watch , they know there sheer bodies make you drool at the very sight of therm. For all you boob junkies YOUR obsession with there busts goes even deeper. For with you LOSERS , it triggers your need to be humiliated , YOUR need to press the self destruct button and SPLURGE AWAY all of your cash.
Try as you may to resist and deny it but , you cannot escape the simple truth , You are hooked , transfixed and bound to your CRIPPLING ADDICTION , As you stare on in amazement at Goddess Jasmine and Lady Nina 's perfect cleavage , you will fall even deeper into a trance. You will become there drooling pay zombie , do WHATEVER each tells you to without question or thought. Beginning with buying them gifts and spending your money as they want and choose... spa days , hair days , even holidays , get the idea? GOOD! Get spending LOSERS!
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 220 MiB
Download From AnzFile