Old 07-10-2019, 08:51 AM #50351
Модератор

Модератор

For all the tongue lovers! Close up clip of my mouth , lips , teeth , tongue...bright red lipstick...licking my lips...rolling my tongue...mesmerising....
Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 3 min 50 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 36.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:52 AM #50352
Модератор

Модератор

** Part 2 of "Cock Craved Vday " ** Now that your need for cock has reached its full craving - buy this clip and fuck that boy pussy gapping wide! Enjoy this big 9 3 /4 " cock with a 2 " girth and don 't say I didn 't get you anything for Valentines Day..
Models: GoddessIndira

Duration: 6 min 24 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 313 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:57 AM #50353
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit , the month before a french maid. You know what? I don 't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much , why don 't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off , I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can 't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever , this is so entertaining! Okay , I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god , is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don 't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I 'm gonna show you how to become a woman , teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now , I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g -string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:58 AM #50354
Модератор

Модератор

coerced -fem This clip include :Coerced Crossdressing , Coerced FEM #Gender Transformation , #Magic Transformation , #Sissy , #Sissy Bitch , #Sissy Slut , #Sissy Task , #Sissy Training , #Sissy1 , #Sissyboy , #Transformation Fetish ,
Don 't forget to MARK IT UP with one of the codes below :!!! Markup4AnaBellaGoddess , LoserPayMe , SmallDickBeta for AnaBellaGoddess , Sissy for AnaBellaGoddess , PayPig for AnaBellaGoddess , Bitch for AnaBellaGoddess , StraponSlut for AnaBellaGoddess , chastityboy 4 AnaBellaGoddess , RipYouOff
Models: anabellagoddess

Duration: 7 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 158 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 08:59 AM #50355
Модератор

Модератор

Sydney is not a morning person , but she just started a new job. She needs to get up earlier then she ever has before. This doesn 't make her a happy camper. She trudges out of bed and into her kitchen to start her day with some coffee for some energy , and maybe a couple slices of toast. But just as she 's about to take a spoonful of sugar she hears you. Your so tiny , but she can 't mistake your tiny shrunken voices. Oh no! Not again. Sydney uses her spoon to quickly sort through the sugar and then she see 's you. How the hell did you get back into her home? She thought she ate the last of you. But there you are once again. Sydney is in no mood for games. She 's going to eat you raw. She just has to catch you first. She eventually is able to scoop you up with her fingers , and she immediately put you in her mouth... then an idea hits her. She will drink you in her morning coffee for a little additional flavoring. Down the hatch you go. Syndey laughs and taunts you about how her stomach acids are super hot that morning , and how she can 't wait to see you in the toilet. What are you anyway? And how do you tiny shrunken men keep getting in Syndey 's house and especially in her precious morning coffee!
Models: Briellas Erotic Emporium

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 228 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 09:17 AM #50356
Модератор

Модератор

Custom Clip : Completely owned by goddess Kira. I am just thinking of you , messaging you , loving you , complaining about my wife to you , worshiping you , eagerly waiting for only your reply. It means completely owned by you. I have no choice but to obey you. You make me feel free from wife. You make me do whatever you tell. And I do because I love you more , goddess Kira is everything for me.
Clip Contains : goddess worship , home wrecker , slave training , shoe licker , mind fuck , femdom , heels , legs , domination , findom , redhead , pov , spiting , custom.
Models: Kira Star

Duration: 11 min 1 s
Size: 888 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 09:19 AM #50357
Модератор

Модератор

A few of my deepest darkest confession , being the teenage brat I ruthlessly am. I use men , I enslave betas far older than me , I make twice as much as most grown adults I know... I 'll always get whatever I want , just because of men just like you. As long as YOU and other slaves like you exist , I 'll always succeed. Men are programmed to please dominant , hot brats like me from the start , don 't you see how easy this is for me? How much I adore it? It 's simply effortless! All I have to do is just get your cock hard.
Use Makeup codes to be a special good boy!:
GOODBOY4ANGEL : 10 %
GODDESSANGEL : 30 %
ALWAYSFORANGEL : 50 %
ANYTHINGFORANGEL : 100 %
ANGELISMYGOD : 500 %
ANGELALWAYS : 1000 %
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 11 min 22 s
Size: 1.61 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 09:23 AM #50358
Модератор

Модератор

Its been a LONG day of using and abusing my submissive clients. Nothing turns me on more than when im making my slaves cry and beg for more as they hand over more of their hard earned cash. At the end of the day , I remove my thong to reveal the creamy mess from my arousal today. As my humble slave , you are delighted that I am allowing you to clean my arousal from my panties. I tease you by pushing my creamy thong into your face and Coerce you to clean it properly.
**Headphones may be required for higher sound quality **
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 09:25 AM #50359
Модератор

Модератор

This clip is SO. FUCKING. HOT. No really. I got turned on making it. First , I look amazing in the tiniest shiny bikini. Second , this sensual tease is so good it is cruel. Bouncing around in my sexy bikini , rubbing and bouncing my tits , shaking my ass in your face , tugging on the strings holding my bikini together... All of this is hot but what is REALLY hot is when you dive in DEEP for me.
I love when you can 't say no to me. I love when you really commit to giving me exactly what I want. Today I want you to max out a fresh credit card for me. It is a fantasy of mine , and frankly that is your job to keep me happy. I go through every step , teasing and encouraging , telling you exactly what I want. It is impossible to fuck this up unless you are a broke timewaster , in that case go away.
*for those that do complete this task and send me what I request , there is a 1 :15 min follow up clip *
Don 't forget to use a mark up code during checkout :
15 % CumTax4MissH
25 % YesGoddessH
50 % PigsPayMore
100 % LosersPayMore
200 % MissHsWallet
1000 % MORE
@misshlovescash on Twitter
Models: Miss Hanna

Duration: 7 min 30 s
Size: 281 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-10-2019, 09:27 AM #50360
Модератор

Модератор

Come back for more titty teasing , eh loser? You know that it 's all you deserve. When I tried this bra on , I knew I just had to tease and deny you with it. It 's almost like I 'm wearing nothing at all.. you wish! You 're just a loser so all you get is my sexy cleavage and the humiliation of knowing you 'll never be good enough to see these perfect Goddess tits.
Models: Goddess Valora

Duration: 9 min 41 s
Size: 298 MiB
Download From AnzFile