Old 07-17-2019, 07:43 PM #55351
Модератор

Модератор

Here I am with my boyfriend. He shoot our sex on camera. My boyfriend has a big cock. I really enjoy a sex with him. We fuck without condom. I moan during all video. He cummed inside my pussy. I like to feel his sperm inside me.
Models: egedn777

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 156 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:43 PM #55352
Модератор

Модератор

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch , naughty bitch , etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
Size: 1.71 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:43 PM #55353
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment . today I want you to stroke -a -long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on , and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly , now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course , a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick , totally mind fucked by the fact you can 't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock , and it 's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you . 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me , dressed in a strappy bra , pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control , edging and finally ruining on My countdowns , just like a good little ruined bitch should . 3. Abandon With Me... Don 't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance , and I want you stroking -a -long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty , that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick , 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock , and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out . This clip was a custom request , and is also available in 'Mobile ' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:44 PM #55354
Модератор

Модератор

Sex (play ) With Me When My Naught Body Dancing With Passion
Models: playboygirlSudem

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 2.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM #55355
Модератор

Модератор

I 'm laying down all snuggly in my bed. But I need a nicotine fix! I roll a cigarette. I smoke my rolled cig , as I roll around from position to position. Including a bunch of adorably cute angles of my perfect ass. Smoking in bed might be the sexiest thing ever!
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 5 min 9 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 19.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM #55356
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM #55357
Модератор

Модератор

Calling all shiny addicts!! It 's time to bow down to my pink shiny curves. This dress clings in all the right places , tits and ass popping as the light hits my sexy curvy body. Worshiping feels so good!! Add markup code IMASHINYADDICT to please me at checkout!!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM #55358
Модератор

Модератор

Requested clip :
"So your friend , Tamara , shows up and you have not seen each other in a long time (She has no idea that you have gained weight...she still thinks of you as a skinny hot sexy girl that she remembers )
She is wearing a workout outfit... But you are wearing a super tight and sexy outfit. You are sucking in your stomach , wearing spanx , and trying to look as skinny as you can You are smoking a cigarette.
You walk around showing off your body to Tamaral , when you were skinny you would always make fun of Rebel for being fat and out of shape so you start doing that in the clip.
You ask her why she is so fat , and out of shape , and not beautiful like you. She is embarrassed , but she tells you that she has been working out and trying to follow a diet but she loves bad food.
You talk to her about how disgusted you are with her , how could she let herself go like she has...you walking around her as you talk examining her body and smoking.
You ask her how she likes your outfit and how sexy you look in it (as you model it for her sucking in your stomach as hard as you can , while you are smoking )...she looks you over and is shocked how fat you have gotten.
You cant believe she said that! you are still the fit and sexy girl that you have always been!
You will prove it to her! you quickly change into some workout clothes (maybe you can change on camera so we can see your sexy body!)
You start doing some workouts , you start with sit ups , squats and so on...each exercise you fail at quickly and you start coughing and looking very sweaty.
She watches you doing your exercise and tells you to do it faster and harder , you told her that you were still fit and in shape.
You cant take in anymore , you need a cigarette and your lungs are burning from the workout...you quickly grab 2 cigarettes and smoke them at once.
She tells you how mad and jealous she used to get when you lay around smoking cigarettes while she tried to workout and be healthy yet you were always so skinny and fit.
She looks you over and cant believe how out of shape you are and how you have let yourself go.
You cant believe how out of shape you are either , you tell her that you have never worked out and you don 't have to! you are still sexy and beautiful.
She walks around you poking and pinching your fat , while she does all the time you are smoking She makes fun of your smoking and how out of shape it has made you...you tell her how much you love smoking and you are never giving it up!
You tell her that all you have to do is eat a little healthier and you will be back to your old skinny self...and you can smoke as much as you want while you do it.
You are still coughing and sweating from your horrible workout.
She looks you over and tells you how mad she has always been that you were able to eat all that you wanted and be a skinny fit girl.
How you used to steal all of her boyfriends because of your hot body She does not believe that you will be able to follow a diet and be skinny! You have always eaten all of the fattening food that you wanted and she does not believe that you will be able to stop now.
She pulls out a pizza and sides and sits you down on at the table...she ordered the food for both of you but she thinks that you can eat the whole thing.
You protest because you are going to start a diet and get your body back!
She waves the pizza in front of you and you cant resist!
You start eating the pizza , you are so hungry from the horrible workout that you did earlier.
While you are eating , Tamara makes comments about how mad she was at when you were younger...that you were always so skinny , how you never worked out , always ate what you wanted stuff like that When you are halfway done with the pizza she stops you and gives you a cigarette , you smoke it...
She talks about how out of shape you are going to be and she is going to help you.
You try and protest but the cigarettes is so good!
She examines your body and she is happy with the results so far Then she Coerces you to keep eating. She keeps talking about how much she hated your skinny body and how happy she is to fatten you up now.
When you are done eating she gives you another cigarette and you stand up and she examines your body.
You have a whole pizza and sides in your belly and you look huge.
She says that you will never be skinny again , you are going to be a fat out of shape girl the rest of your life.
Defeated you finish your cig and the clip ends.
Models: HotEva

Duration: 26 min 34 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 1.12 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM #55359
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley and the other girls on the volleyball team have seen you in the gym perving their asses. EVERYONE loves volleyball ass , but you make it obvious , hiding in the corners staring at all the hot y0ung girls! Ashley sees you sneak into the girls locker room so you can watch their tight fit asses as they change and take showers after practice so she follows you in to teach you a lesson. Ashley makes you worship her sweaty ass. She bends over and makes you put your face right in her crotch. You are going to smell her ass and lick it. Her ass is going to be all over your face. She makes you lye down and squats over your face with her dripping crotch and ass with smells and sweat you can 't imaging. POV. Totally humiliating to have her punish you this way. You are learning your lesson for sure and she is giggling and laughing at how pathetic it all is.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 5 min 57 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 120 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-17-2019, 07:45 PM #55360
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 13 min 21 s