Old 05-01-2019, 10:33 AM #19891
Модератор

Модератор

~Custom Video Request~ My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this. INCLUDES: Blackmail Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - CoerceD STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 16 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 986 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 10:36 AM #19892
Модератор

Модератор

It must be hard for the guys who end up behind me at the gym. They lose concentration on their work out because they can't keep their eyes off of me. My ass bounces up and down with the most mesmerizing jiggle. I can't help having a perfect ass, but I will admit... I just love using it to tease the fuck out of men.
Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 7 min 7 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 10:39 AM #19893
Модератор

Модератор

Look how good I look in this blue shiny teddy! It barely covers My most perfect lady bits. It's so tight it's as if I'm wearing nothing at all; you can practically see how hard My nipples are as I'm draining you and you're edging for Me while I do it. If you're lucky I'll let you cum, if not you'll have blue balls to match My blue shiny teddy!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 9 min 0 s
Size: 243 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 10:50 AM #19894
Модератор

Модератор

This isn't another one of your typical Black Friday clips. The holidays are about spending time with the people you love. Today, it's time to reevaluate who you truly love this holiday season.
Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 14 min 4 s
Size: 1.01 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 10:55 AM #19895
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 11:03 AM #19896
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Size: 227 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 11:10 AM #19897
Модератор

Модератор

You're always so eager to jerk off and cum on my command. My jerk off encouragement never fails to excite you. But this time there's a catch. You are eating your entire load after you cum for me. Ah c'mon, stop pretending to be grossed out, I know you're an experienced cum eater, there's no hiding that. You love slurping your own goo every time you cum. A hot girl telling you to do it is just a cherry on top, it excites you even more. Cleaning after yourself is hot, yes, but me pushing you into eating your own jizz while I tease you with my perfect tits is just... orgasmic. We'll start slow so that the anticipation of a hot salty load in your mouth almost makes you go crazy, and finish in a big explosion. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 11:18 AM #19898
Модератор

Модератор

Watching the preview of my big breasts makes you instantly turn into my boob bitch. My perky huge tits will enter and control you mind, shaping and molding you into my weak addict as you stroke and grow weaker. I get what I want as you stare at them more and more. You feel the intense urge to obey as I shape and mold you mind. Repeat after me, "I am your big breasted bitch, Princess Fierce!" Now buy it boob bitch! This clip contains elements of tit worship, orgasm denial, goddess worship, big tits, natural tits, big natural tits, tits, findom, financial domination, tease & denial, cock tease, slave training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 37 s
Size: 644 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 11:20 AM #19899
Модератор

Модератор

I am the ULTIMATE Teen 18+ 18+ 18+ 18+ brat, that you've always dreamt of. Of course I have a perfect perky ass, mind-boggling tits, and glistening skin; but my pure arrogance completely tops everything off. You need the most perfect goddess to remind you of your place, and being teased & denied by me does exactly that.
Models: PrincessPandora

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Size: 70.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-01-2019, 11:21 AM #19900
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along. Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile