Old 05-02-2019, 10:44 PM #20291
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:46 PM #20292
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe you've thought about eating your cum but you always chicken out...or maybe you've eaten your own load hundreds of times. Either way one thing is universally true: you need the right motivation to ear your hot jizz, don't you? Well trust Me when I say that I have all the motivation you need in this sexy hot clip. I know exactly what will motivate you to Consumer own cum, and I'm going to have you swallowing every last drop for Me in no time.
Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 11 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:47 PM #20293
Модератор

Модератор

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 268 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:54 PM #20294
Модератор

Модератор

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 330 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:56 PM #20295
Модератор

Модератор

cum for my tits you loser, hehe you love my body; i know you do you love my pink pussy; my cute little butt that you'd love to slap it, but especially you love my tits, my hard nipples, my bouncy 32C tits, you'd love to suck on my nipples bite them, and whatever else you have in mind.
Models: Lilshortcutie

Duration: 9 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 481 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:57 PM #20296
Модератор

Модератор

This video features me showing off my beautiful toes while wearing my high heel wedge flipflops. I will crouch down so that my toes spill off the sides of my sexy shoes and tease you with my feet.
Models: myprettyfeet8

Duration: 5 min 27 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:57 PM #20297
Модератор

Модератор

In the morning I start preparing the croissants for the slave ... I cut them open and spit into each croissant a few times before I put them into my nylon socks and flatten them under my feet. Of course, they're flattened under my feet immediately, but I want to soak them with my foot sweat over the day - so I put on my boots with the croissants in my nylon socks and leave for the day. When I get back in the evening, they'll have a nice strong odor and taste! In the evening I sit down in the armchair and order the slave to take off my boots. Of course, he notices the smell and the croissants under my feet right away ... then I take off my nylon socks, spit on the sweat-soaked croissants a few more times and then make the slave eat the spit & sweat-filled croissants. He'll have to eat them completely! This is a non-exclusive custom clip for a fan. If you want me to do a custom clip for you contact me!
Models: Madame Marissa

Duration: 9 min 26 s
Size: 819 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:58 PM #20298
Модератор

Модератор

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
Size: 231 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 10:59 PM #20299
Модератор

Модератор

Its time for your daily medicine... I am going to completely fuck your mind into oblivion. I have poppers and three masks to make you inhale poppers and submit to my latex body and thigh High shiny boots. Your my little poppers slave and I am going to fuck living **** out of your brain and Coerce you to cum- Are you ready to play the poppers game of your life? WARNING- Video will trigger MINDLESS addiction
Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 18 min 40 s
Size: 406 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-02-2019, 11:00 PM #20300
Модератор

Модератор

It's hard to know how to describe this clip without simply repeating the title. Buy this if you want to be completely mindfucked by poppers. Buy this if you want me to take you on your most sensual, yet exhilarating Intox Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy Fantasy journey to date. This one is SURE to pull you down the rabbit hole, and fast. I utilize binaural beats, barely audible background music, very carefully curated seductive and humiliating verbals, close-ups, and powerful visual effects. Your every stroke and sniff are controlled by me, exactly the way you like it. You mind becomes controlled by me, exactly the way you like it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 15 min 25 s
Size: 699 MiB
Download From AnzFile