Old 04-08-2019, 01:07 AM #9791
Модератор

Модератор

Armani walks in to talk to her boss about his behavior. She tells him that his male Calvinistic ways has to stop. She tells him that the way he treats the female workers is wrong constantly talking about their looks and telling what to wear. She tells him how would he like it if she made fun of his looks and made him wear skimpy outfits to please her? She tells him he is acting like a douche that has not grown up yet. She says that she is not going to HR because that does nothing so she taking matters into her own hands. She tells him that she going teach him a lesson and that she will use magic to make his outer-self look like his inner-self. She waves her hands and turns him in to a collage boy of twenty years old. She tells him that he looks great for a collage boy and sees why the ladies loved him in college. He ask her who she is and why he in a suit in an office. She tells him that she guesses the spell doesn't just regress his body, but also his mind. She tells him that she is his boss and if he wants to intern here he needs to do what she says. She tells him to stand for her and let her get a good look at him. She has him take off his shirt so she can see the goods.. She notices that he is getting nervous around her and asked if older woman intimidate him. She asked him if he likes be seen only as a object of affection. She tells him that is abs look great but his but is a little flat for her. She ask if older woman make him feel inadequate because they are smarter than the bimbos in college. She puts her hand do his pants and tells him he has a nice cock. She tells that this cock is now hers, she sees that he is feeling uncomfortable. She ask what is wrong that she thought all guys like being told they have a big cock?. She tells him that it feel demeaning only to be seen as a sex object. She ask why he feels this way towards woman. He tells her in high school he was shorter than most of the girls in his class and they treated badly because of it. He tells her that the girls in high school said he was not a man because of his small size. She says well then we must do something about that. She waves her hands again and he regresses to a young high school student. She starts to laugh at him at this age and make fun of his now shorter size. Armani keeps working her magic making him younger and younger and teases him along the way. Showing him her big boobs. Making him feel on them.Having him try to please her with the little package that he has...before you know it the boss becomes a baby in her arms for her to care for and mold into the perfect little man. **Age Regression / Older Woman Younger Man / Men Following Orders / Big Tits / Naked Nude / Nipple Play / Milf / Mommas Boy / Boss / POV / Role Play SPH
Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 19 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 496 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:07 AM #9792
Модератор

Модератор

You know how you've been paying $200/hour for My personal trainer? Well.. I have to let you in on a little secret. He's not JUST My personal trainer, lol, I'm also fucking him. That big black former athlete… yep, we're fucking. And you're paying him $200/hr to do so! Haha! I just love it! And I love telling him all about our little arrangement… you being My cuckold husband locked in chastity, while I'm able to fuck whoever I please. He knows you're unable to satisfy Me, and he's more than happy to take on that responsibility. He's actually on his way here soon, so I want you in the corner locked up as usual! But this time I want you to watch how this BBC fucks your wife! I might even let him take Me in the ass…. mmmm. **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 420 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:10 AM #9793
Модератор

Модератор

It's so easy to find out what makes you weak.You love worshiping my tits, you love obsessing over them. Good thing for you, I enjoy making you even more desperate. It's your lucky day, you get to stare, you get stroke, and you get to become even more obsessed! Good boys send tributes & use markup codes: $10 ~ appreciation $25 ~ beta tax $50 ~ small dick tax $100 ~ cum tax $666 ~ sacrifice +50% ~ KezBetaTax +100% ~ KezJunkie +500% ~ WeakForKez +1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 557 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:11 AM #9794
Модератор

Модератор

Default GoddessPersia - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPersia

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 73.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:11 AM #9795
Модератор

Модератор

You love jerking off to My hot body, don't you perverted freak? Honestly I much prefer denying you of release, but this time is different. Fap away all you like and blow that load when you feel the urge. Stroke for My tits, My ass, My beautiful face. You want to see My beautiful face don't you? My big bright eyes and pouty lips, telling you to jerk. Well here it is creep. Go ahead and jerk to this. Don't pretend you're turned off. I know you've masturbated to much worse. What's the nastiest thing you've ever jerked off to? Confess your dirty secrets. Are you ashamed? You should be. You're fucking disgusting.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:13 AM #9796
Модератор

Модератор

You are so fucking desperate to see my big, perfect, natural DD's...but aw, so sad, you're just not good enough! Only a real man would have the honor of seeing or touching my young, hot tits. Sucks you're not a real man, huh? So you just sit there staring in awe, feeling like a loser.
Models: Naomi Nitemare

Duration: 5 min 13 s
Size: 531 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:13 AM #9797
Модератор

Модератор

Drink and Stroke. Drink and Stroke. Edge, drink some more, stroke some more. Stop your hand from moving. This is how it's going to go down today. You will follow my instructions. Take shot after shot. Yes, hard Ach.0hol for this clip. You will edge and get messed up for me tonight. A perfect night for me, a fucked up night for you. Got it? Get your alc0h0l ready, your dick hard and out waiting for my instructions.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 14 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:14 AM #9798
Модератор

Модератор

You bring me to a conference as your assistant and ask me to attend a pool party with important clients. You tell me to get changed into a bikini and, as a married woman, I am reluctant about showing up at an event in such a skimpy outfit. You insist. I give in and let you know I'll meet you downstairs after I change, but instead you watch me get undressed through a crack in the door. I come out in a robe and you ask me to show you the bikini for approval. I am hesitant as we are alone in a hotel room, but you urge me to expose myself and walk about the room. The bathing suit does not meet your standards so you toss me an alternative micro bikini. I am extremely embarrassed by the prospect of wearing such a tiny bathing suit and try to refuse, but I eventually give in. Once again, you secretly watch me as I try to fit into the minuscule bikini. I return to the front room with my robe on and you ask me to model the new bathing suit for you. I find this outrageously inappropriate, but have no other choice and comply, struggling to keep myself contained in the small bikini. I notice you have a raging hard on and grab my robe to cover up, but you threaten to fire me if I don't strip all the way down right in front of you. You reach down and start stroking in front of me as I reluctantly show off my nude body. Suddenly, you shove me down on my knees and make me take a huge load of cum all over the front of my body. Distressed, I stand up and run out of the room.
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 19 min 33 s
Size: 872 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:14 AM #9799
Модератор

Модератор

Do I really need a description? Nah. I think my tits and your erection speak for themselves.
Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 8 min 4 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 579 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-08-2019, 01:14 AM #9800
Модератор

Модератор

Everything in your sex life revolves around my big tits. The feeling you get from my body is far too into xicating to resist. You've never felt better than when you get to jerk to my big boobs in your face. So do it again today. Prove to me your entire life revolves around these huge boobies. You will never be able to quit this addiction. You don't want to. Your going to stay wrapped around my finger for the rest of your life. You world revolves around my big, beautiful tits. Consists of:tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 58 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile