Old 01-10-2020, 04:06 AM #15551
Модератор

Модератор

Default AN 2 SHIT one day - - scatshop

AN 2 SHIT one day - - scatshop

two generous borwnie in one morning! its big brownie and diarrhea, i have to day firs menstruation day….. do you her that voive from my ass??? :O
Models:

Duration: 7 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 278 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:08 AM #15552
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fuck my ass girlfriend - - scatshop

Fuck my ass girlfriend - - scatshop

We decided to have a little show for you , we invited Alice to stay in the role of the men she did not hesitate to agree . Alice took the rubber member and attached to itself and lay on the floor , and Caroline came into the room and saw Alice lying naked on the floor and holding her rubber cock , I asked Carolina to have some fun . Carolina sat on a rubber cock face to the camera and began to ride him a rubber member Carolina first introduced himself between his legs in the pussy , jumping a little Carolina changes position and now she’s ass to the camera . Carolina rubber dick enters my ass and starts to ride on the rubber dick like a cowgirl on a horse . Caroline says she wants to use the toilet that her butt is full of shit , Caroline sticks with rubber dick to smear him , and as soon as the rubber member left the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina shit and pisses on the rubber cock , cock slide shit Carolina in terms of a member of a lot of shit . Carolina freeing ass from shit again introduces in his already empty ass rubber cock and again jumps on it like a rider on a horse . Carolina’s ass and rubber cock as well as Alice are all in Carolina’s shit , having fun Karolina and I are swapping places and now I’m gonna get burned on a rubber cock from the top and enter it into my pussy and start jumping on it like a rider on a horse . Oh Yes this is high , I fuck around me when the shit smell of shit that gets me excited , I change position and put it inside your ass rubber member again and start jumping on it like a rider on a favorite horse . Oh fuck I want to shit and I lift my ass to the rubber cock out of my anus and I shit on the rubber dick on the rubber dick slides down my shit , on Alice around the cock already two piles of shit , freeing your ass from shit , I again enter my ass rubber dick and ride it like a horse rider . Having fun with Caroline we take turns licking the shit with a rubber member , we caress it with their tongues and lips . Alice a lot of shit dick is covered in our shit and we Carolina take a rubber cock in my mouth and suck it , Oh fuck what is this pleasure .
Models:

Duration: 12 min 34 s
Size: 1.19 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:17 AM #15553
Модератор

Модератор

Default Shitty fuck fest - - scatshop

Shitty fuck fest - - scatshop

Oh My lord I had fun making this clip! I had yet another first time toilet slave visiting Me, and he wanted to be trained up. I wore My sexy pvc dress and thigh high boots and lifted My dress up to reveal My arse and no underwear! I ordered him to worship My arse, then I made him shove his face right between My enormous arse cheeks so he was smothering himself in My magnificent crack. I made him lick My arsehole to loosen it ready for the huge hard turd that was poking at the other side of My chocolate starfish, and then I made him drink My piss. I crouched directly over him so My pussy was millimetres away from his mouth and he could suckle My dark amber morning nectar directly from the source. The flow was too fast for him, and the taste too strong so he got loads on the floor. I made him suck it all up like a vacuum cleaner while I relaxed with a cigarette, using him as a footstool. Once he was all done, I took a huge dump right in front of him. MY shit was so hard it sounded like marbles as it hit the floor, and little pellets dropped off of it as it was coming out. I made My slave clean Me like toilet paper, then inspected My arse crack in the camera screen, giving you a nice HD close up shot of My hairy crack, then I made him jerk off with My shit, edging himself several times. Finally, I made him lie down and I fucked him up the arse with My black strap on while telling him all about how I am going to turn him into My all consuming toilet, all the while, him still edging his shitty cock.
This is an epic clip, and much longer than My usual ones. It is action packed and I hope you will enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it!
Models:

Duration: 28 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.43 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:19 AM #15554
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mega Shit - - scatshop

Mega Shit - - scatshop

Here a toilet slave had applied to me. I first tested the slave, if he is worthy to serve me! First, I sits on his face and he had to suffering my asshole. Lol! After that he had to eat my shit! The slave lay naked on the floor and I squatted, sideways, with my ass and asshole, over the slave mouth. Then I shit the slave, a mega shit pile, in his mouth. Then I turned around and seen the slave in his, with shit, filled mouth. The slave then had to eat my shit, while he had to jerk off his cock until cumshot!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:23 AM #15555
Модератор

Модератор

Default My beautiful wife smoking & panty pooping - - scatshop

My beautiful wife smoking & panty pooping - - scatshop

My beautiful wife smoking & panty pooping
Models:

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 354 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:27 AM #15556
Модератор

Модератор

Default I Couldn’t Make It To The Toilet! - - scatshop

I Couldn’t Make It To The Toilet! - - scatshop

Noooo! I just felt the uncontrollable need to poop! I ran as fast as I could to get to the toilet. I got to the bathroom door and my asshole exploded out the wettest, nastiest load of diarrhea all over my hallway floor! What a horrible mess! My belly is cramping! I’m doubled up in my hallway with my asshole bursting out load after load of shit! It looks like a shit waterfall as it splashes all over the floor!
Oh what a mess! What am I going to do!? The floor is so slippery, I had better be careful. Oh no! I just fell and landed right into the huge pile of my shit! What a mess! There’s shit everywhere now! My floor is covered in my poop! I’ve got my warm, runny shit all over my body, and all over the floor! Oh what a mess!
Enjoy!
Models:

Duration: 6 min 29 s
Size: 926 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:27 AM #15557
Модератор

Модератор

Default Firm and Full body - - scatshop

Firm and Full body - - scatshop

I pee then poop for you ? Enjoy!!!!! Find out my secret giveaway when you purchase this video ?
Models:

Duration: 2 min 55 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 73.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:32 AM #15558
Модератор

Модератор

Default Sexy nurse orgasm and poop - - scatshop

Sexy nurse orgasm and poop - - scatshop

The huge text in the free preview/GIF is NOT in the video. This is a sensual, masturbating, front-facing EFRO style clip. I am wearing my very tight, low-cut slutty nurse outfit and i’m desperate to poop. I’ve been needing it all day and i’ve finally got the chance to do it! But first, i’m going to take my tits out and play with them while you jerk your cock. I tell you to stroke your cock while I oil up my boobs and rub them. But before long, I know I can’t hold this poop in any longer. I slowly, sensually push it out until there’s a big pile of warm shit in front of me. It is a soft, long, thin strand of shit, at least a foot long, curling up into a spiral underneath me. I tell you how amazing it feels to finally have this out of me. In fact, the relief feels so good I want to cum. I begin playing with myself, telling you to stroke your cock while I stroke my pussy, I want us to cum together. After a minute or two of playing with my soaking wet pussy, I tell you to cum with me because i’m about to orgasm, still sitting in a pile of my own shit. It feels so good!
Models:

Duration: 5 min 35 s
Size: 269 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:42 AM #15559
Модератор

Модератор

Default Dildo Full of Shit Ass - - scatshop

Dildo Full of Shit Ass - - scatshop

I’ve always been “oh no you don’t want to fuck my ass first thing in the morning, because it will be dirty! And so now I know you want to fuck my dirty ass, you want to feel your dick pushing into my shit filled asshole, and I bet it feels great! Using my dildo I fuck my shit filled fuckhole, packing the shit in. I want you deeper but all the shit is in the way so I poop it all out for you and then fuck my shithole deeper, Prolapse and pee.
Models:

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 716 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 01-10-2020, 04:46 AM #15560
Модератор

Модератор

Default Farting each other in the nose - - scatshop

Farting each other in the nose - - scatshop

We are a very naughty girl and we like the game the unusual . This time we fart each other under his breath caressed tongues anus and play with each other . Record a custom video of your script , we can act together or separately , all depends on your imagination .
Models:

Duration: 6 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile