Old 07-13-2019, 09:42 AM #52571
Модератор

Модератор

You can never get used to this anal play. Let me help you. I'm gonna talk you through it step by step, so you will really enjoy shoving that dildo deep inside your horny ass. You're gonna Yelp for more. You'll want it more and more and more... Just until it will be too late and you'll release the energy and empty that load of yours all over the place while having and feeling that dildo deep inside. Amazing... Don't you agree?
Models: Nina G

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 297 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:42 AM #52572
Модератор

Модератор

My sissy husband has been in chastity for a while, and I promised him some relief after My date with another man. When I get home, he shyly reminds Me of My promise. I'm annoyed, but I am nice enough to allow him to stroke for a little while... but only if he jerks off with My cum-stained panties. That's right, sissy, jerk off with the cum of another man. How does that feel? Does it make your cheeks burn with shame? After a while, I tire of looking at sissy's pathetic cock, and don't let him finish. Then I tell him something that's sure to make his sad little heart sink to the depths of despair. Want to know what that is? You'll have to watch... Cuckolding, Sissy Training, Chastity, Panty Fetish, Femdom POV, Humiliation
Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 262 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:43 AM #52573
Модератор

Модератор

You were always such a good boy for me!Always pleasing me, always sacrificing a bit more and a bit more for me! Now, I want you to push yourself and do what you never thought that you can do, but always dreamed about!Suck a dick for me! I just bought a new lightning system for my studio, but i don't really feel like I want pay for it. So get into your sexy outfit and show me that your long term trained skills will pay for me!*This clip contains elements of:sissy training, bimbofication,cum eating indications,slight bi humiliation and verbal humiliation, handjob, JOI, cum.**To show me how involved into pleasing me you are, add Spoil50, Spoil100, Spoil500 markup code to increase the price with the reffered percent.***The lipstick mark on my tooth during this clip were not meant to be there,but I could not keep this clip hidden because of that. Not lady like, but **** happens
Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 18 min 0 s
Size: 272 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:44 AM #52574
Модератор

Модератор

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket ; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave 's performance as her human sex toy ; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave 's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand -job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:45 AM #52575
Модератор

Модератор

When Mistress Andy San Dimas is horny she finds slave cock to be useful in satisfying her needs. The slave is hooded and bound in a straightjacket; his only purpose is to serve as a hard cock for her to enjoy. Mistress Andy rides his cock while he cannot see or touch her. Andy is pleased with her slave's performance as her human sex toy; he stayed hard long enough to make her cum. Andy rewards her slave's cock by relieving the cum from his balls with a hand-job. She leaves him bound in the straightjacket.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Size: 315 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:46 AM #52576
Модератор

Модератор

Adore and worship my expensive high heels! You such weak submissive boy, so addicted to sexy high heels! You Must Worship and adore My sexy high heels!weakness just grow faster and brain stops working, just your cock getting harder and harder....you such addicted heelSlave
Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 29 s
Size: 743 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:47 AM #52577
Модератор

Модератор

You'll do anything to worship my long heavenly legs, I know how weak they make you, how you can't resist them. I want you to buy this clip and empty your thoughts as you stroke and worship me while I lease you with my divine heels, and nylon clad legs. You will soon understand that nothing else matters, nothing else brings you this amount of pleasure. You balls will long to cum as they begin to really fill up with your Bratty Jamie worship puddle only making your addiction grow stronger. When I feel like you have been a good slave to my legs I will allow you to cum!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 9 min 24 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:49 AM #52578
Модератор

Модератор

Request:: I'd love for you to make another "Slave to Your Legs" video... wearing pantyhose and high heels, seductively crossing Your legs, crossing and rubbing your shins together... tucking your top foot back under for a double cross.... All with the intention of lulling the viewer into a trance, programming them to be Your slave!
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 45 s
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:50 AM #52579
Модератор

Модератор

Gives you a lot of pleasure to masturbate over My legs... Today you will do it...slow, fast and stop depending how I'm crossing and uncrossing My legs and maybe I will let you have your sweet release at the end. Watch, worship and fallow the instructions for an awesome jerk-off
Models: Katrina VonBad Glam Goddess

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 450 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-13-2019, 09:51 AM #52580
Модератор

Модератор

It's getting to the point where if you don't think about eating cum, you can't even get hard. you know your place as a hungry cum slut, it's clear. I've worked CEI so deep into your brain. you are just a cum eating machine at this point. Go on and jerk it, I know you're excited for whats coming. you don't get to jerk off and finish like a real man, you'll jerk off and finish just like the pathetic idiot you are! Swallow your load for Me, just like a good boy. It never has felt so good being an addict.
Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 21 s
Size: 816 MiB
Download From AnzFile