Old 04-18-2019, 06:52 PM #14411
Модератор

Модератор

My most powerful brainfuck clip to date. With the use of poppers, herbal Intox Fantasy, binaural beats, background music & visual effects, I'm going to pull you DEEP for me today. Deep in lust, deep in LOVE with me. You'll start by trying to resist. And after 10 short minutes of me seeping into your brain, you'll forget why. When you cum today, and you will cum hard...you'll be all mine. I've made sure of it.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 23 min 20 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 957 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:52 PM #14412
Модератор

Модератор

You thought you'd get away with spying on your hot stepsister in the shower, but you're sooo wrong. She finds your hidden camera, and decides to make a humiliating voiceover to shame you into feeling bad for being a pervert. You had a strong urge to watch her sexy ass in the shower, and you're still jerking even as she exposes you for your disgusting kink. She's just so sexy, you can't help it. You're that fucking pathetic.
Models: China Universe

Duration: 6 min 19 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 41.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:53 PM #14413
Модератор

Модератор

A long time ago, I got my massage license so that I could give my boyfriend a good rub every once in awhile. Well that was a fucking mistake. He decided to cheat on me with some disgusting whore because she was "rougher" in bed. He wanted rough huh? From that moment on I decided that no man would ever treat me with disrespect again. I am a goddess, and I shall be worshipped, not degraded. I locked my Ex in the basement and trained him long and hard to become the perfect bitch boy. I didn't want my massage license to go to waste, so decided to pick up an extra shift at the parlor down the street, while my Ex was slaving away doing my chores. Today I had a first timer. Mmmmmmm I just love new girls. This one, however, is a worthless little cunt. She kept demanding that I go harder, then slower, then softer. This ignorant whore thinks she can get away with ordering me around during the whole fucking massage, just because I'm on a payroll. To make things worse, I found out that she wrote a Yelp review, saying "I should stick to sucking dick and giving happy endings." She clearly doesn't know who she's screwing with. This miserable twat is going to pay. BIG TIME. I did some hardcore Facebook stalking, and figured out that she's actually a babysitter, so I decided to hire her to "watch my ****" When this ugly skank knocks on the door, I'm going to knock her out, tie her up, and make her suffer, like she did to me, having to listen to her cunt ass attitude. When the lazy cow finally woke up, I decided to take the ball gag out of her mouth so she could use it to choke on my little bitch boys cock. Now SHE'S the one whose going to be giving a happy ending. Stupid useless whore. Watch as I shove this cunts head down and she cries like a whiny pig. I'm slapping this ugly slut until she can't take it anymore, then I demand that bitch boy gives her a huge facial and blinds her with his bitch sperm. This retarded cum pig actually thinks I'm going to let her go. HAHAHHAHAHA. I'm pushing her down the stairs, into the basement, so she can rot right next to my useless pussy slave boy. Neither of them will ever get the chance to humiliate me again. NEVER!!!!
Models: Davina Davis

Duration: 19 min 16 s
Size: 2.05 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:54 PM #14414
Модератор

Модератор

hey...you know you want to jerk it for us don't you? you can't wait of us to take these bikini tops off can you? you want to see these nice big tits bouncing around, telling you just how to stroke and jerk it for us. Nice and slow...we are going to show you exactly how it needs to be. Come on...jerk...now we want it fast...mmm.
Models: GoddessBrooke and GoddessVikki-TWINS

Duration: 7 min 24 s
Size: 353 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:57 PM #14415
Модератор

Модератор

After months of trying to work up the courage to approach me at the gym to ask me out you have FINALLY done it! Tonight is our first date. Dinner went well. We shared an expensive bottle of wine had some laughs and have just arrived back to my place. You come out of the bathroom to find me in sexy white lace lingerie with nude thigh high stockings. You can't believe it! This is just too good to be true. Just as you think you are about to get the BEST fucking of your life you pull down your pants and here me gasp. "Wow! Really? You're kidding?! That's it?!" You're dream date has just turned into your worst nightmare.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 42 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 18.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:57 PM #14416
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley is a bratty cum instructress and she helps you jerk cock until it is read to shoot in your mouth. You get a close up view of what it looks like to have a dick in your face as you are about to shoot your own load and eat it, VERY CONVINCING CEI.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 10 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:57 PM #14417
Модератор

Модератор

Professor, what did you want to talk to me after class about? I can tell from the way you've been watching me. Your eyes are always on my ass! I don't think the board would let you keep your job if they knew you were so horny for a student. This thick juicy Latina ass wants excellent grades...I'm sure we can come to an agreement Professor!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 7 min 13 s
Size: 524 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:58 PM #14418
Модератор

Модератор

She is on her way out the door to go to the gym. That is why she has such a hot body that you crave. First she wants to stretch (she is very flexible) and that leads to you liking what you see. She thinks it would be fun if she got naked and masturbated while you watch because your dick is so hard from watching her stretch. She retrieves her big glass dildo and inserts it all the way up inside her as far as it will go while rubbing her clit bringing her the ultimate orgasm as she spreads her legs WIDE open for you.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 30 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:59 PM #14419
Модератор

Модератор

Dani knows how to ride a fat cock.
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 4 min 41 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-18-2019, 06:59 PM #14420
Модератор

Модератор

Princess instructs you on how she wants you to stroke your cock, you just wanna stroke and cum for your princess! Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! livingforprincess clarasgoodboy ClarasWallet TributingPrincess PrincessesLoser ClarasLoser
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 4 min 59 s
Size: 584 MiB
Download From AnzFile