Old 07-01-2019, 05:11 PM #47301
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you love more than anything else....the combination of girls in shiny outfits showing off their strap -on dicks. It is so easy to mesmerize you with my shiny body and massive cock. Are you ready to get on your knees and worship?
Mark Up Codes :
BITCH4BIANCA
GOODLSUT
SHEDEVIL
SEXTHERAPYTAX
Models: Bianca Stone

Duration: 8 min 37 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.22 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:13 PM #47302
Модератор

Модератор

Do the sight of my feet make you hard? So petite &amp ; perfect. They look amazing around a cock. And the things I can do...mhmm.. You 'll be addicted after you indulge in this clip. You 've been warned Be good to me , send a tip with a markup code MissyAddict +100 %
MISSY150 MISSY300 MISSY500
Models: PetiteBlondeMILF

Duration: 5 min 28 s
Size: 465 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:14 PM #47303
Модератор

Модератор

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can **** to as she had too many drinks at the club tonight! It 's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Intox-Fantasy stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can **** in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit , tight fitting belly shirt and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper **** in the men 's room and finises off with a nice big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and **** too and they head off to finally make it home!
Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 133 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:16 PM #47304
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

You wake up at My feet after drinking a special potion I concocted for you. Being the foolish man you are , you believed Me when I said this drink will help enlarge your small clit dick. Now you can 't move a muscle and are at My mercy. Immobilized with your only view being of My gorgeous soft wrinkly feet , It 's the perfect time to tease you. Your disappointing dick is now impotent and I feel comfortable enjoying Myself with you as My rug. Oh! I just LOVE teasing you while all you can do is lie there and clean up My fingers afterwards.
Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 8 min 43 s
Size: 202 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:17 PM #47305
Модератор

Модератор

Today I have a little tease and denial game I 'm going to play with my loser ex bf and you can play along at home with him , lol. When I 'm giving him the loser sign , or my middle finger , he is allowed to jerk his cock , when I stop , he has to stop. Doesn 't this sound like fun? And you can stroke your cock along with him to my commands. You idiots are all so stupid. I can control so many of you at one time , lol.
I truly enjoy watching him beat his dick in front of me like the loser that he is. I completely control his actions without even touching him. He knows he must obey. So he starts and stops jerking by watching my hands. I have so much fun toying with him , bringing him to the edge and then Coercing him to stop. He 's such a pathetic jerkoff loser. And not only is he a little jerkbot for me , but he is also willing to do it on camera to Expose-Fantasy himself to the world.
And not only do I fuck with his cock , but I also verbally destroy him and fuck with his brain. Jerking to the edge and stopping repeatedly turns his brain to mush. But he was so happy to be out of chastity , he didn 't mind , lol. He 's so grateful that I even let him touch his pathetic loser stick.
And for those of you playing along at home , I 'm going to give you the loser sign so you can jerk until you cum. As for my loser ex bf …. he 's getting denied , again , lol.
Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 10 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 42.6 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:18 PM #47306
Модератор

Модератор

Just the sight of my perky , pretty Princess toes has you salivating , that budge in your pants growing , aching , desperate... It 's commanding you to grip it , go one , grip your cock , fuck your Fisst for me while I fuck up you mind using my soft soles , gliding lotion all over them , rubbing , up and down , thats right , rub your cock wth the same rhythm , up , down up , down. That 's a good boy. You feel your mind slowly start to slip away? Thats right , its mine now. Owned by my souls , tempted , seduced , mesmerized by the shape , the texture , counting each little wrinkle that has you breathless. Just keep staring , focus on nothing but my feet , let them intrude into every one of your thoughts.. You 're going to be owned by these soles , you know that? I 'm going to financially fuck you over , mind , body , and soul for these feet. You want to know what a REAL foot addiction is? You 're in for a real treat foot boy.
Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 9 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 797 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:23 PM #47307
Модератор

Модератор

There is something about satin that makes you incredibly weak. Perhaps it 's the shine , or the soft silky touch under your skin. Whatever it is , I know seeing it on me will bring you to your knees. Show me how weak you are for my satin gloves and red satin nightgown. Whimper and beg to stroke to my panties as you sink into satin stroking bliss.
Models: TrixieMiss

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 700 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:24 PM #47308
Модератор

Модератор

It 's come to my attention that you just aren 't as motivated to lose weight like you said. You signed up with me as a client to work you out and to get you into shape , but I just don 't see the drive in you. What I do see however , is you checking me out in every workout session. And I kind of like it. You still have another 3 prepaid sessions with me. So let 's try something else , something I think you might enjoy more than pumping that iron or doing cardio....
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 7 min 32 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 68.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:25 PM #47309
Модератор

Модератор

Having your hand running up and down your hard dick for me is fun enough , but adding a little something extra? Even more exciting. I know how much you love eating your own cum for me even if the idea of it disgusts you. It doesn 't matter. By the time I have you jerking to my body you are completely helpless and will do anything I say when I say it.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 14 min 52 s
Size: 1.07 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-01-2019, 05:27 PM #47310
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime , and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me , but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in , he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "DADDY OH Step-Daddy!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile