Old 07-02-2019, 10:30 AM #7481
Модератор

Модератор

Look at my big sexy body. I love teasing you with my sexy curves and my big, beautiful ass! I love wearing nylons. They make me feel so sexy! I love wearing them when I shit too! You can see the poop coming out of my ass! It gets trapped in my pantyhose! Trapped between my ass and the hose.
Watch as I show off my beautiful body! I dance around and talk dirty to you as I tease you with my big tits, ass, and pussy! I slowly strip off my bra and shake my big tits for you! I have to piss and shit now! I get so close to you and bend over right in your face. I let my bladder loose and a thick stream of piss come flying out of my pussy!
Its time to shit now! Im going to shit in my nude colored nylons! I push hard but my hose are keeping my poop in! My pantyhose are so tight! I love that my shit has no where to go! I reach my hand down in my hose and spread my ass! I push my shit out into my pantyhose! I reach my hand back and smear my shit all over my ass! My big, sexy ass looks so hot smear with shit! I talk dirty to you and shake my ass for you! I pull my nylons back up, trapping my shit! I want to got out just like this! I want to walk up close to people smelling like shit! My poop trapped between my pantyhose and my ass!
Enjoy!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 51 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 10:49 AM #7482
Модератор

Модератор

Big Booty Tootsie Roll takes a nice corn topping shit in her bed room. Then scene 2 she later takes a shit and the turd get stuck between her checks so she tries to twerk it out but no luck.
Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 2 min 9 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 63.7 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 10:58 AM #7483
Модератор

Модератор

Look at all this shit! Ive covered my body and I still have tons left over! What am I going to do with all this poop!?
I guess I could stuff some up my dirty, horny cunt! I love to stuff my hole with shit! I cant think of anything filthier that picking up a handful of shit and fisting it into my pussy! It takes a bit of work to pack my shit deep up my cunt but it feels so good to stretch my hole open with my poop! Once its completely packed I push and push until my shit pops out of my cunt! Out comes a perfect mold of my cunt made out of poop! It looks like a wet shit dick! I admire it for a moment and them grab some more poop and start packing and shit fisting my cunt again!
This is the hottest pussy packing video Ive ever made! And you get two views all for the price of one! A nice close up and a wide angle view too!
Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 5 min 50 s
Size: 1 013 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 11:00 AM #7484
Модератор

Модератор

What can I say? I just love things in my ass! Once I start finger fucking my dirty hole, I realize I also have a belly full of gas! Do you think that stops me? Of course not! I fuck my asshole harder and faster while farting up a storm in different positions! I dont stop until I cum HARD and STILL keep farting!
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 22 s
Size: 316 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 11:01 AM #7485
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Roberta doing today a perfect movie with humiliation, farting, feet worshipping, high heels, pantyhose, enema and DIARRHEA, all of them in a single one movie. She use again, as usually, his mouth, tongue and body to complete his training to become a full toilet pot whenever she need him. She push her diarrhea inside his mouth and play with her diarrhea using some blue gloves.
Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 32 min 51 s
Size: 242 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 11:06 AM #7486
Модератор

Модератор

Its early in the morning and I need to shit. Badly. Today I give you an upclose POV look while I drop my brown loads and hot piss.
Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 3 min 16 s
Size: 198 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 11:10 AM #7487
Модератор

Модератор

I suggested to Olga to play a bit with panties , Olga did not mind to give you a show . First video I put on the table in panties and at first I consider and then I pee on panties which lay on the table , then Olga and squeeze urine from the panties in my mouth , yeah Im good at pissing on panties . I wear panties ass and Olga become a cancer on the table and take turns to piss and shit in panties , I released a large amount of shit that does not fit in my panties and shit began to fall out of my panties . Olga was wearing panties that completely cover her ass , after we went to the toilet in your panties , Olga and I take them off , and take turns sniffing shit in panties, Im Olga , and Olga I have a bit of tinkering with shit , we individually enjoy sapohom shit I nouhou your panties , Olga your . But I suggest your friend to change a little the course of the game , I take my panties where a lot of shit and smear shit fuck Olga , I carefully try to smear their shit on the cunt of her friend , I ask Olga even wider to spread her legs and put her pussy in her red panties are all shit . Olga and I are reversed now Olga took her panties in hand and smears on my pussy shit and also puts me your dirty panties in the pussy . Olga and I show you my pussy which stuffed panties and theyre all in the shit , we change posture, stand cancer , so you can enjoy our holes . After that I pulled out of the pussy of his girlfriends panties , and give her a sniff , Olga like a faithful dog smelling panties . I also wish to Olga pulled out of my pussy my panties and Olga their pulls .
Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 14 min 43 s
Size: 1.40 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 11:21 AM #7488
Модератор

Модератор

I am very tipsy putting 2 fingers deep into my throat and gagging myself! A lot of gag reflexex, gag sounds! I am also pissing ! and gagging, pooking, playing with my spit and loogies, teasing you with my mouth, deepthroat , tongue and fingers! You can see how My eyes goes red and face also! Tears is going out from my red eyes and smearing my makeup! I fingering my throat so deep !
Models: YourDream

Duration: 5 min 14 s
Size: 645 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 11:32 AM #7489
Модератор

Модератор

I Want you to sniff my farts and your in for a treat. But there's one thing I want you to do wank that dick the whole time till I say for you to cum..
I spread my fart box open and let out the longest loudest farts, over and over and over again.
I make you sniff my farts for whole 10 Minutes all are so long and loud that I dont think you would of ever sniffed farts this long before..
I then give you a cum countdown 5 to 1 and when I say 1 I fart and you cum all over my arse at the same time
Models: evamarie88

Duration: 10 min 52 s
Size: 544 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 12:01 PM #7490
Модератор

Модератор

I lay in bed, and start to dream about filling a nice silky white pair of panties with my warm gushy shit. I really think I am just dreaming, until I actually wake up and discover it wasnt a dream at all! I have a huge steaming pile of soft shit in my panties and it smells and feels so fuckin good! Two different views/camera angles..
Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: AVI
Size: 893 MiB
Download From AnzFile