Old 07-02-2019, 04:04 PM #47691
Модератор

Модератор

My amazing feet are proper up, right in front of kneeling loser. Foot bitch cannot resist the beauty of my soles and toes. Goddess instructs foot loser to begin stroking to my feet as I wiggle and scrunch them in front of you. My powerful soles are so close, you can actually see the sweat glistening off of them. Stroke along to my jerk commands all the way to the end, just like a good foot boi. Complete with a cum countdown.
Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 9 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 452 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:12 PM #47692
Модератор

Модератор

Hey daddy, I waited up for you...all my friends are out tonight with a group of guys. I didn't fancy it, I wanted to spend my night with the most special man in my life. Can we have a cuddle daddy, I just want to feel your arms around me. Maybe you can **** in my bed tonight?
Models: Danielle Maye

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 692 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:30 PM #47693
Модератор

Модератор

You have two weaknesses. We already knew one of them, that you're totally addicted to poppers. That sniffing it makes you weak and horny as fuck. But we've found out another weakness of yours. Ass. You're so weak for ass and it makes you so damn horny. You love to worship ass, to sniff ass, to stroke to ass. And now we've combined the two to royally fuck up your mind. We coerce you to sniff the poppers, sniff our asses, worship us in all our glory and stroke, weakening you minute by minute before an explosive cum countdown... You lucky little addict! Use a MARKUP CODE at the checkout - that's an order! LOSER4DOMMELIA - 100% ATM4DOMMELIA - 250% PIG4DOMMELIA - 500% WALLET4DOMMELIA - 750% ILOVEDOMMELIA - 1000%
Models: Dommelia

Duration: 12 min 25 s
Size: 551 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:34 PM #47694
Модератор

Модератор

New Kindergarten Teacher Miss Reynolds comes by to see Principal Harris but has no idea of the nature of the meeting. It seemed to her everything was going so well as the obviously like her and even the parents are pleased, which is no easy task at that school. Principal Harris informs her that due to unforeseen cutbacks within the district they are reducing the number of kindergarten teachers from 5 to 4, and per union rules, it is last in first out and Miss Reynolds was the last hire. She is HORRIFIED at the prospect of losing her job and her class so asks Principal if there is anything he can do.. well for those of you that know Principal Harris, he'll likely help but it will cost her! He has the EXTREMELY RELUCTANT MIss Reynolds take off all her clothes for him and if that's not enough, has his son Jimmy, who is a senior in high school and yearbook photographer, come downstairs and TAKE PICTURES of her while she is naked!! it even gets worse after that.. the only question is how much will this lovely young teacher put up with.
Models: strippednakedladies

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 251 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:41 PM #47695
Модератор

Модератор

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes. Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 52.4 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:42 PM #47696
Модератор

Модератор

You always come back. Crawling, whimpering, horny, weak. You always do it. You always cave to me. You want to feel that deep submissive nature. You crave to feel helpless and powerless. You love having no control. You do it over and over again. It's just so easy to relapse for me. This addiction is true. You need a good femdom mind fuck otherwise you're lost and looking for something that isn't there. But being submissive is your true self. You always come back to it, no matter how hard you try to resist. Add a Mark UP Code to your Order: 10% ADD MORE 20% Pay Up! 25% LOSER FEE 50% Sissy Tax 75% PAY MORE 100% LOVE BUNNY 500% Loaded TAX 1000% GO BIG SpoilBrattyBunny**** Send me A Gift! PayBrattyBunny.com
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 19 min 25 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 892
Size: 848 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:49 PM #47697
Модератор

Модератор

You chose MY soles to jerk to of all the soles on this planet. That means something, doesn't it? These are the feet YOU picked. There's a reason. You're drawn to the way I wiggle my toes and flex my size 8-foot bottoms. If only you could lick or rub them...you'd know how good they smell, how soft they were. Why don't you jerk to my feet? Why not, hm? I'll allow you to stroke to my soles! It will be pure bliss...
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 7 min 45 s
Size: 177 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:53 PM #47698
Модератор

Модератор

You've lost all control. You've tried to fight it but it's just no use. The power My feet have over you is too strong. The addiction grows stronger and stronger even as you try to fight it. Each time that cock starts to twitch, you start to stroke, and it's all over from there. The creamy soles, the long toes, the high arches... you just keep coming back for more and more. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 487 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:54 PM #47699
Модератор

Модератор

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
Size: 240 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 07-02-2019, 04:55 PM #47700
Модератор

Модератор

This is the life. your reason for existence. My slave ready to serve at the snap of My fingers. Crawl under My desk and grovel at My Holy Heels. you immediately obey and start kissing the floor in appreciation and respect. This is the most amazing perspective for a slave at My feet. Look at My sole, any time you see dirt or even a speck of dust you must lick it clean and savor it. you will live on the dirt from My soles. Imagine what My sharp heels can do to you, slave. Perfect to trample your flesh and have you begging for mercy. Worship, lick, suck, sniff like a good little bitch. Welcome to your life under My desk. you'll never want to leave. Includes: Young Goddess Kim, Femdom POV, Shoe slave, Foot Domination, Stilettos, Goddess Worship, Shoe Licking, Female Domination, Female Supremacy, High Heel Domination, Shoe Worship
Models: Young Goddess Kim

Duration: 13 min 37 s
Size: 669 MiB
Download From AnzFile