Old 09-28-2019, 02:09 PM #85451
Модератор

Модератор

A compilation of My 3 latest POV ruined orgasm clips! This collection works out $5 less than buying separately. 1. Ruin With Me... Back again for My favourite form of torment. today I want you to stroke-a-long with Me! I am going to show you some very specific instructions using My strap on, and I want you to follow them EXACTLY. I am going to tell you exactly where and how I want you to play with yourself. I am going to edge you over and over again. I want you frustrated and suffering for Me like the little bitch you are. Tease yourself slowly, now harder and faster as I count you down to each edging. The grand finale? Of course, a ruined orgasm! I want you to watch as each little droplet of cum dribbles out of your dick, totally mind fucked by the fact you can't feel any pleasure from it. Right at that crucial moment you are going to abandon that cock, and it's going to bring Me so much pleasure to see your pathetic ruining trickle out of you. 2. Edge and Ruin for Me Another tutorial for My little ruining addicts! Today I am going to talk you through 3 edgings and an abandoned ruining. I bet your cock is already standing to attention just looking at Me, dressed in a strappy bra, pasties and beautiful mesh gloves. I want you to imagine it is My hand that is edging and ruining you. I want you to follow exactly what I am doing as I watch. I want you to learn some cock control, edging and finally ruining on My countdowns, just like a good little ruined bitch should. 3. Abandon With Me... Don't you just love to follow My jerk off instructions like the mindless little stroking addict you are? I am going to give you very specific guidance, and I want you stroking-a-long like the little bitch you are. Watch exactly how I use My hands on My own strap on cock and make sure you keep up with Me. I want your balls aching to empty, that will make your ruining all the more satisfying for Me! Spit in your hand and edge that dick, 3 times in a row on My count. I want you as frustrated as possible before you abandon that cock, and I want you completely mind fucked as you watch your pathetic ruining trickle out. This clip was a custom request, and is also available in 'Mobile' resolution.
Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 35 min 28 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:16 PM #85452
Модератор

Модератор

Beautiful blonde Clarakitty is bored, and you're certainly not making it better. You're lucky shes letting you even look at her perfect soft feet, as bored as she is. Playing with her hair and ignoring you, she doesn't even register that you're there. (no audio)
Make princess happy and spend more with a markup code! In order of least to most pleasing, obviously. livingforprincess (10%+) * clarasgoodboy (25%+) * ClarasWallet (50%+) * TributingPrincess (100%+) * PrincessesLoser (200%+) * ClarasLoser (500%+) *
Models: clarakitty

Duration: 8 min 3 s
Size: 597 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:21 PM #85453
Модератор

Модератор

Default Manipulatrix Ivy - iwantclips

Models: Manipulatrix Ivy

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:28 PM #85454
Модератор

Модератор

I know a loser like you just loooooves to get made of .... especially while you jerk jerk jerk for me. Knowing you can never have me..... never be worth my time .... so you make my time worth YOUR money....now, open up wide your licking the icing up
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 11 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 67.2 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:33 PM #85455
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 17 min 3 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 283 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:43 PM #85456
Модератор

Модератор

I catch you admiring my cock from afar. I snap my fingers and you come crawling over to me on your hands and knees. You watch me stroke my cock while I tell you that I own you. You then come closer and lick and suck on my cock, eventually leading to me face fucking you.
Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 9 min 10 s
Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
Size: 702 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:53 PM #85457
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step Step-Mom and Step-Dad, your step Step-Mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your Step-Dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step Step-Mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step Step-Mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your Step-Dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your Step-Dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, Yelping fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner.
she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your Step-Dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your Step-Dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her......
after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your Step-Dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of Step-Daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 02:57 PM #85458
Модератор

Модератор

I've been talking about how I own every single one of your orgasms. I inspire so many of them that I've claimed ownership. Each and every single episode should be appreciated and treasured. I'm going to help you treasure the delicacy that I inspire and allow. Look upon my light, obey my directions, find a comfortable seat, and follow along.

Fetishes: Cum Eating Instruction, CEI, Cum Eating, Sensual Domination, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, Calm Voice, Seductress
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 12 s
Size: 139 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 03:06 PM #85459
Модератор

Модератор

Mistress Caprice ties her slave to the bed so she can take full advantage of his cock. She rides his cock hard, taking him deep inside her cunt until she cums.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 34 s
Size: 338 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-28-2019, 03:10 PM #85460
Модератор

Модератор

This is strictly a virtual sex video there is no visual of any penetration. You go out of town for a business trip and i meet you there in your hotel room, i know this will give us the alone time we need without your wife around. I show up in a long black coat with sexy lingerie on underneath it practically busting out of the coat. I know you cant be without your Dirty Princess so let me slid your cock inside of me. Let me fill your cock fill up my pussy as i grind my pussy on your cock till we both cum. I love the sticky feeling of our cum mixing together while i rock back and fourth on your cock. I love making these kinds of videos because i try to shoot them in the angle that you would have POV if i were on top of you * virtual sex only* * role play* I use the character Mr Hicks ( like in other videos) to help my story line and make it more real for me.
Models: dirtyprincess1983

Duration: 17 min 31 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile