Old 06-16-2019, 04:20 PM #41021
Модератор

Модератор

You're really going to savor your cum for me. You'll be holding it in your mouth longer today than you ever have before. You'll still be tasting your load as your dick starts to fall limp, swishing it around and letting it linger, simultaneously repulsed and aroused. The longer you hold it in, the bigger of a cumslut you begin. And, besides that, I love seeing you with a big mouthful of cum. It's hot when you really make it last for me. First, we'll start out with a little game that'll make it easy for you to fill your mouth with a tasty jizzy treat. It's a game of chance that will keep you in jerking suspense, ready to cum at any moment, but with no idea of when that moment will arrive. If you explode before it's time? That's even better. You'll be holding it in your mouth for longer still. Look at me in my hot, shiny latex. Stroke that cock. I'm pulling out cards at random intervals from my deck as you stay on the edge; when I pull a queen, you'll explode. It's the element of surprise that will ensure that you go through with it. When you're horny and caught off guard, your defenses are down, and your responses are reflexive. And when you do have that load of cum in your mouth...well, that's when the excitement really begins.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 34 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 862 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:21 PM #41022
Модератор

Модератор

I'm going to tease you today with my big, perfect tits in a few of my sexy bras. Maybe you'll even get a nip slip, if you're extra lucky. Get ready to obsess over my tits even more. Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 17 min 9 s
Size: 849 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:21 PM #41023
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 19 min 17 s
Size: 1.10 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM #41024
Модератор

Модератор

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided. 360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is. XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 485 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM #41025
Модератор

Модератор

After that time she busted you jacking off in her shower, your sis Jade Janzten has made you her BITCH. Doing her chores, driving her around, etc but today she makes you kneel down in front of her & tells you to lick her perfect size 7 feet. PU, they're really sweaty and smelly from cheerleading practice. She spreads her toes wide & makes you lick between every one, after you lick up and down her soles. Then you have to scrape her heels with your teeth. What a fucking loser foot bitch she's created. POV femdom and mean girls, humiliatrix Jade Janzten
Models: Mean Girls & SPH

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Size: 163 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM #41026
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 26 min 55 s
Size: 2.31 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:22 PM #41027
Модератор

Модератор

Brittany Lynn is on her knees and naked again. With her big tits looking great, she is ready for more cock. She has a guy friend over and in his POV she tells him that she is hungry for cock and thirsty for cum. With that out comes the fat cock which she starts to suck on it immediate. However, this is no ordinary blowjob as Brittany Lynn goes for the deep throat action right away. She goes balls deep and gags and coughs as she gets nasty. She only stops to spout off some classic Brittany Lynn dirty talk, spit and drool everywhere as she does. At one point he even gets into it more and pushed the back of her head down onto his cock. She knows he wants to cum down her throat and this little deep throat slut is more than willing to accommodate. She works him to a frenzy and when he is cumming he holds her head all the way down on his cock as he pumps a hot cumload down her throat. She shows off the mix of left over spit and cum in her mouth before swallowing the rest down. She then thanks him for the deep throat blowjob fun and promises more to come. Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Big Tits, Blondes, Cum Down My Throat, Balls Deep Face Fuck, Cum Swallowers, Brittany Lynn
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 205 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:23 PM #41028
Модератор

Модератор

Default MistressVeronicaVixen - iwantclips

Models: MistressVeronicaVixen

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 1.06 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:23 PM #41029
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me! Featuring Dakota Charms! Do you want to watch me suck this big cock? It makes me so wet to deep throat and gag as it jams down my throat. Long strings of drool spit from my mouth and my green eyes cry with tears. Spitting bubbles, I laugh while crying but determined to keep face fucking the shaft. The dick is so big and real that it arouses me knowing you're hard from watching me struggle to get it all down! OTHER KEYWORDS-dildos, gagging, deep throating, drooling, spitting, spit fetish, drool fetish, crying, big cocks, brunettes, all natural, big butts, white booty, PAWG @DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 5 min 3 s
Size: 427 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-16-2019, 04:23 PM #41030
Модератор

Модератор

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that IÂ*amÂ*his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body. He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent…in the case of this clip, my beautiful asshole, right after a lengthy workout in the gym. The *only* time he is ever allowed to cum is when his face is shoved beneath my feet, in my Divine Flower, under my armpits, or between my perfect, round ass. Thus, as part of his training, in this clip I Coerce him to get on his knees and bury his face in my sweaty ass and get off to kissing, licking, and cleaning my pretty, tight asshole. He jerks off furiously as I grind my ass all over his face and laugh at him. He tries so hard to make it last as long as possible, but my ass smellsÂ*soÂ*good, he is incessantly on the verge of completely losing it. Coupled with intense verbal humiliation and degradation, he goes wild for my ass, kissing it and thanking me for the privilege. This is intense ass worship at its absolute best. I can tell you that in justÂ*oneÂ*session of being Coerced to masturbate while cleaning my ass as it engulfs his face - marking him with my scent - Steed has fallen even further under my control. Once you see this, you will - like Steed - be enslaved to my ass forever.
Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 25 s
Size: 502 MiB
Download From AnzFile