Old 09-13-2019, 03:16 AM #78841
Модератор

Модератор

1080p basic premise.. My older Stepmom in her 70s swap bodies with my hot sexy fit wife by an accident. my stepmom has always been envious of my wife's body and now by luck finds herself in her body. she likes the idea being young fit and sexy again.. but has to deal with the fact she now in the body of her. mandy flores. She doesn't want to ever swap back.. but she doesn't want to tell her Stepson that.. and at the same time wants to get him on her side to let her stay in his her body. she has to play it like she's not happy about the swap and wants to swap back but is stuck.. and letting him know it might not be so bad her being in his wifes body. MANDY FLORES INCLUDES: TRANSFER FETISH â€" t**** â€" STEPMOMMAS BOY â€" COCK TEASE
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 18 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 956 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:25 AM #78842
Модератор

Модератор

No hesitating, no backing out today I am going to make sure you swallow every last drop today. I have made the hottest CEI video and it leaves 0 room for excuses,you will know exactly how and when to eat your cum to very last drop. I build you up by teasing you with my hot body, shoving my tits and ass in your face making you so very hungry for your cum. Desperate to have that release, you balls need to be drained dry by me. I want you to be the best cum slut you have ever been, get ready to flip your legs over your head and follow my instructions on how to eat it. Let me show you the proper way to eat all of your jizz.
Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 12 min 27 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:26 AM #78843
Модератор

Модератор

You've been wanting to eat your cum for a while now, huh? well now you're going to do it! See... you've wanted it for so long and tonight you will flip your legs over your head and assume the position, open that mouth wide and SWALLOW! you do know that swallowing IS YOUR BEST OPTION, right?! I mean, you shoot the load into your mouth and the best thing for you to do is SWALLOW immediately. See how nice I am? I could actually make you hold in it your mouth or do other gross things, gargle with it, etc,. but since I'm sooooo nice I'm allowing you to do it the easiest way possible: Directly into your mouth and swallowed down IMMEDIATELY. Enjoy
**OH! I even made a CEI markup code JUST so you can show thanks for how generous I am to help you eat your own cum! Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup to your order!**
**Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
**Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 12 min 37 s
Size: 518 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:28 AM #78844
Модератор

Модератор

Reuploaded By popular request. Once again unlock for the sheer purpose of torment, H stands ready to be bound and abused. I handcuff his wrists, then use steel leg cuffs to bind him to the wall-attached furniture. He's not going anywhere. For the next 13 minutes he endures relentless tease and denial...made to feel my bare ass grinding on his cock, unable to move, my breasts pushed against his chest, unable to reach out and touch them, completely powerless when I spit in and slap his face. But the near nonstop tight grip handjob may be the most tormenting of all. Brought to the edge multiple times only to be let go, H eventually needs to cum...and of course I'm going to abandon that too. Bound & ruined...I leave him staring emptily at his cum spewed across the floor from an orgasm he barely even felt, knowing I'm going to make him clean it up with his tongue.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 5 s
Size: 428 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:36 AM #78845
Модератор

Модератор

Since you've been such a good loser, I thought you earned a reward! A mostly nice jerk session... I mean, I still get to humiliate you. But no humiliating tasks! Well, maybe... but just jerking normally is no fun Good boys add a code to their order:
Cover the site's cut: GiveKez100
+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 59 s
Size: 466 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:38 AM #78846
Модератор

Модератор

I have come up with a super doable cum eating task for you to complete on Thanksgiving. It is slightly humiliating, but if done correctly, only you will know you are completing it! This WILL NOT affect anyone else, it is something strictly for you. Remember to be thankful for Me on Thanksgiving! Once you complete this task, send Me a message and let Me know how it went! I can't wait to hear!
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 159 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:41 AM #78847
Модератор

Модератор

Paying Me is your biggest turn on. It's so clear to you that I deserve your money WAY more than you do. But can you imagine what your friends would say if they found out? They'd probably freak out, tell you you're crazy, and try to talk you out of it. I want you to know it's okay to pay. In fact, I want you to pay. Right now! It's so fun being My little loser wallet. Vanilla people just don't know what they're talking about! Look how fun you have when you pay for your orgasm!
Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 44 s
Size: 516 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:48 AM #78848
Модератор

Модератор

1080p Video Quality
I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
Step-Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "Step-Daddy OH Step-Daddy!!!"
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:49 AM #78849
Модератор

Модератор

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used ** It's obvious you're a beta. You don't deserve orgasms, and you don't deserve pussy. This is the closest you get now - my pussy denial clips make you so weak, this is going to be no different. Stare, stroke, but don't cum. You're going to have blueballs forever.
Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 12 min 54 s
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-13-2019, 03:52 AM #78850
Модератор

Модератор

You have repressed feelings. You find yourself sexually aroused by the thought of a man's hard cock. You get turned on when you see the image of another man's dick. But you are a little conflicted.... you also like women. You are attracted to Me and frequently jerk to My clips. So what does this mean? Well, in this clip you get to jerk to cock FOR Me, while I give you instructions. That sounds amazing, doesn't it? Why don't you give it a try.
Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 14 min 12 s
Size: 435 MiB
Download From AnzFile