Duration: 11 min 47 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 10:33 AM #85772
Модератор

Модератор

My little step Step-Sister was trying her new yoga pants and she was in the doggy style position as she was trying some exercise when I walked in. She didn't notice me until later because she had headphones on. I was watching her and conflicted. After all, she is my step Step-Sister! Damn do I admire the view in front of me! So I come up with the no so brilliant plan to try and wank one quietly and let no one be the wiser. I undo my pants and begin to jerk myself off while staring at her ass. She backs her ass up and accidentally grind right into my cock! She turns around in shock and tells me "What the hell do you think you're doing!" I was extremely embarrassed! She then started to tease me about the fact that she is my step Step-Sister and how taboo this is! She finally give up saying something like she just bought these new yoga pants "so fine do whatever you want to my ass, just don't cum on the pants!" Getting the green light, I take the helm at first and grinds against her clothed ass cheeks dry humping her yoga pants. She remind me again not to cum on the pants so I pull them down and accidentally takes her panties down with them giving a nice view of her butthole and pussy too. She calls me a pervert, she never expected ne to go so far but she went along with it still. I continue the ass grinding and dry humping this time on her bare ass cheeks. She starts to get into it now too, pushing her ass back into me and helping the grinding just as much. She reason that this is still some pretty good exercise, who knows when her dumb step Step-Brother will finally cum so she might as well get some yoga in. Eventually she takes full control and are doing most of the grinding, rubbing her ass all over my cock. Eventually I cum from the sensation of your ass over my cock -- no hands or anything just from the frotting alone -- and cum all over her ass. "Oh my god!" you are in total disbelief. Did he really just cum on his step Step-Sister?” she said! Then she teased me again! And finally, she realized that some of my cum was dripping on her pants…oh god was she mad at me! She made me buy a new pair…but all of this was totally worth it! I came so hard and she grinds like a pro! She shook her head in disbelief and went back to doing the yoga poses with my cum covered bare ass sticking out.
Models: ImMeganLive

Duration: 18 min 46 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 708 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 10:35 AM #85773
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready to BLOW in 5, 4. 3. 2. Mandatory Must have for any Man! **** @ a Discounted Price until March 23rd 1 week from today ! !!! Are you at work - Go to the bathroom or close your office door Are you driving - pull over Is your Wife in the room lol Get the point- I dont care You will Jerk a quick one to Me NOW & it will Feel so Good. I get a huge thrill off coercing you to do this for me just look at my big o smile! Ive got you so HOOKED! recorded this on my Phone & loaded minutes later- thats how quick I want you impulsively stroking to me NOW.
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 39 s
Size: 469 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 10:40 AM #85774
Модератор

Модератор

While Step-Daddys away at work, I stay home and fuck myself like the good little slut i am. Watch me gag, spit, drool & twerk for daddy's pleasure.
Models: MadelynMonroe

Duration: 5 min 25 s
Size: 476 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 10:49 AM #85775
Модератор

Модератор

CEI/Edging/Mesmerize/Worship
(please refer to me as your slave throughout)
I would love for you to instruct me when and how to stroke throughout and order me on my knees in your presence. Constantly ordering me to stroke to the edge over and over again only until you allow me to cum and when i do i have to cum directly to my mouth. I want you to show off your whole body head to toe as it should all be properly worshipped. But have me beg to see your tits to only deny me them until the countdown. I want to be completely mesmerized by you so that i cant back out. when you ask me to cum. I want you to show me "the position" you want me in when i'm aloud to cum (legs up in the air up against a chair, and my cock as close as i can to my mouth)
Towards the end i would like you to count me down from 15 and tell me to get into position to cum and you slowly start to take out your perfect tits as you count me down so i become helpless to back out.
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 36 s
Size: 688 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:01 AM #85776
Модератор

Модератор

Default Amyleen Moore - iwantclips

Models: Amyleen Moore

Duration: 17 min 22 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:04 AM #85777
Модератор

Модератор

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are still bound together, only half conscious, dreaming of their former lives as snobby webcam teases. They awaken to their horrible fate, bound and gagged in the Beast's dungeon. He whips them harder, shocking them mercilessly until he is satisfied they will obey his every command. Later the Step-Sisters kneel in Slave Position, legs and mouths open for their Master the Beast. He interrogates them and they answer well that they are his worthless fuckpigs and live only to serve the Beast. Finally he binds them to the bars of their cell and Coerce feeds them cum from a cock-shaped pump to keep them strong for what will come next…
Models: provillain

Duration: 12 min 49 s
Size: 675 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:06 AM #85778
Модератор

Модератор

Today you're going and stroke and edge and tease that cock. And you're going to make it hurt. Temperature play. Ball stretching. Clothespins. Pulling and hitting. Hard impacts followed by light stroking...the pleasure and pain coming together to just overwhelm you. When I smile, you feel like you could do whatever I say. And you will. No matter how much it hurts. I'm going to be so sweet, and so merciless. It will feel so good, and so bad, at the same time. You will make it hurt. You will get right to the edge, again and again, inflicting whatever pain I demand upon your body. And then right when that final moment, that brink of orgasmic bliss, descends upon you...will you enjoy a big explosion? Of course not. I'm going to inflict an ultimate, intimate pain: a big, frustrating ruined orgasm. Poor little pain slut! I love it when you suffer for me.
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 32 s
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:22 AM #85779
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 09-30-2019, 11:23 AM #85780
Модератор

Модератор

Hey cum slut! Ready for a night of fun? You're going to be swallowing lots of cum for Goddess. Are you ready? Of course you are! Now eat it like a good boy! Features 3 of my popular cum eating instruction clips (Avid Cum Slut Programming, Eat it For My Ass, A Special CEI Session) all in one file so you can watch back to back, cumming each time,and swallowing it like a good boy. Now get that cock out and play my little game!
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 40 min 1 s
Size: 950 MiB
Download From AnzFile