Old 03-21-2019, 12:14 PM #5581
Модератор

Модератор

Includes: A dark phantom futa with a penchant for collecting, Kimmy Granger, growth stages, cum shot, nipple hardening and growth. Kimmy comes home in the morning, she slept at the office again trying to keep up with the constant demands of her boss. She grabs her mail and sees an envelope, she rolls her eyes, more files to categorize and log for her boss. She takes off her work clothes and changes into her loungewear when she notices the package has no return address. It's not like her boss to drop something off at her home, but maybe.. She decides to put it in and press play, and she's immediately grabbed by the creepy images. The images of girls sweating, changing, images of creepy, yet familiar land, the images feel so real, as if the women are pleading for her help from the screen. She decides to shut her computer but a pull, like an magnetic coerce keeps her in her chair. She begins to sweat, she feels aroused, terrified, her nipples harden, her spine tingles, her clit swells, and her heart begins to race. Kimmy wants to yelp for help, she wants to turn her face away from the screen, she's caught by the cycling images of women going through changes, body changes just like her. She feels a tugging at her clit, and pulsating within her, something is going to burst inside of her, she moans in pain and pleasure. It's growing, growing thicker, longer, down her leg, she sees the images of the women progress, just like her, they're exploding, she's terrified of what comes next, but she must feel relief, she tells herself, "let go," and she explodes. Her body is letting go of all the tension, it fees amazing to drain the worry, the fear, but with every drop of cum that leaves her body, a drop of her life leaves with it. She grabs the arms of the chair with every morsel of strength within her, but she's too weak, her life is being imprinted on the disk, her experience is embedded with the other women. She is a part of his collection. She hears the whispers of the other women, the familiar voices from the video, they're calling her home. She walks towards the light. Watch the story unfold..
Models: MissaX.com

Duration: 14 min 15 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.04 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:25 PM #5582
Модератор

Модератор

You need to practice cleaning up if you're ever going to be my cuck. You need to practice eating cum every single day for me. I want you addicted to the flavor so that if you're ever in my presence you know exactly what to do. I want you craving it, begging for it, and willing to do whatever you can do get it. Cuckolds eat cum every single time. Practice makes perfect. Get to work, I'll show you everything you need to do and how to accomplish it. Consists of: CUCKOLD, CUCKOLD TRAINING, FEMDOM, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, CEI, JOI, JOI GAMES, MIND FUCK, SUB TRAINING, SLAVE TRAINING, COCK TEASE, TEASE GODDESS, BODY WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, CUM ENCOURAGEMENT, FEMDOM, CEI, MENTAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, BODY WORSHIP, SENSUAL DOMINATION, SENSUAL GODDESS,
Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 21 s
Size: 364 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:25 PM #5583
Модератор

Модератор

We've been dating for a little bit now, fucking quite a bit in many different places. It's been a thrill almost getting caught in public. Yet, I need something more. I need to act on my fantasies. I want two men to fuck me at the same time while you watch. You can choose to stay with me or leave. Either way, I'm going to fuck two men at once. One on one just isn't enough. You already know I'm kind of a slut, but you don't even know the half of it. Tonight, you're going to find out just how much of a whore I really am. I can't wait to get my hole filled and taste all that cum! How does it feel to be with a woman who's a complete slut, my love??
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 11 min 14 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:27 PM #5584
Модератор

Модератор

Have you struggled with eating your own cum? Is there something inside you that makes you want to do it but when it comes down to it you always chicken out? Or... maybe you enjoy swallowing your big load of jizz on my command like a naughty little perv? Either way I'm going to have you jerking your cock nice and hard for me today. You're going to admit several things, stroke your cock and cum, then swallow it down like a good boy. Fetishes: CEI, Cum Eating, Slave Training, Men Following Orders, Femdom, Female Domination, Cameltoe, Pussy Worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 15 min 35 s
Size: 343 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:34 PM #5585
Модератор

Модератор

sexy chocolate ebony girl JANAE JOLIE starts an oil massage on her girlfriend SOLE DIOR, CAN I OIL YOU! PT:2
Models: My Lesbian Bitches

Duration: 3 min 9 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 31.8 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:36 PM #5586
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:40 PM #5587
Модератор

Модератор

A slutty blonde is already naked with her big tits in their full glory when a guy walks over to her with his cock hard as a rock. She says she wants to suck it and starts in with a POV blowjob right away. However, he then sees that this will be more than just a blowjob as she starts to deep throat his cock. She coughs and gags as she is putting the full length of his shaft in her mouth. She bottoms out and her eyes bulge and tear up a she looks up at him. She loves his cock and he loves getting this deep throat action, even though ribbons of spit are forming at times when she comes up off his cock. The only time she fully takes her slutty mouth off his thick cock is to offer up a handjob and some dirty talk as she catches her breath. She feels his balls getting fuller and knows a cumshot is on the way. What she might not know though is that he is getting really into the deep throat action. When he is ready to cum he grabs her by the back of the head and puts her mouth all the way on his dick as he starts to cum down her throat. She again coughs and gags and streams of spit come out too. She does her best to keep it all in and almost drops some cum out of her mouth. The mixture of cum and spit is almost too much for her, but this blonde cock slut would not have it any other way. Included in this clip: Deep Throat, Blowjob, Handjob, POV, Big Tits, Hot Blonde, Blondes, Big Cock, Cum Down Throat, Face Fucking, Dirty Talk, Slut, Cock Slut, Cum Slut
Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 5 min 21 s
Size: 253 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:42 PM #5588
Модератор

Модератор

You need me to tell you exactly what to do with your cock, nothing hotter than having a goddess like me control your dick. Now I want you to follow every single instruction I give you. If I say stroke, you stroke! If I say don't touch, then you don't touch. It's pretty simple. Now if i tell you to cum in a certain amount of time then you're going to cum. I'm going to drain your balls until you are so dehydrated. Don't worry you're going to swallow all your cum thirsty boy
Models: Makayla Divine Busty Latina Goddess

Duration: 15 min 24 s
Size: 546 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 12:58 PM #5589
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 54 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 98.9 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-21-2019, 01:00 PM #5590
Модератор

Модератор

I love My big tits, you love My big tits. So I'm going to let you jerk to nothing but My big tits. But will I let you cum? Or will I deny you again? It'll be fun either way, so let's get started.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 19 min 15 s
Size: 953 MiB
Download From AnzFile