Old 06-13-2020, 07:43 AM #1321
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Loves To Gargle Agent s Cum-James*, Denni Ford

Fakehub.com- Cute Blonde Loves To Gargle Agent_s Cum-James*, Denni Ford

Description:
Zsofi (42 mins) Blonde young cute girl with a huge sex drive_yes_it_s safe to say I liked Zsofi the minute she walked through my door. I couldn_t wait to get balls deep inside this 19 year old. I could just tell her body was smoking hot underneath her clothes and I was right. Zsofi told me that she_d just been fired from her previous job_which she hated because she had to get up early and didn_t like her boss. So she saw my ad in the paper and decided to get in touch. I told her that I could get her all sorts of modelling work_and she simply responded _I just want to make money fast_. I explained to her that the best was for her to earn lots of money would be to work in the adult industry and she didn_t bat an eyelid.... It turns out that she loved sex_this was music to my ears I could sense that I was getting closer and closer to sealing the deal with this delightful teen. After a bit of verbal back and forth I told her I needed to see her naked. She played ball and took her clothes off. Once she heard the amount of money she could earn she was soon sucking my cock spreading her legs ready for sex. We fucked on the couch for a while and did all shapes. I particularly enjoyed her riding that sweet ass on top of me_oof what a treat. I ended up giving one of the best facial I_ve done in a while and she looked pretty as a picture with my spunk on her face. Zsofi you_re a great girl_sorry I messed up your makeup.
Model:
James*, Denni Ford
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cute Blonde Loves To Gargle Agent_s Cum.mp4
File Size : 1440.93 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:42:44
Video : AVC, 4 567 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Cute Blonde Loves To Gargle Agent_s Cum.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 07:56 AM #1322
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- A Brunette A Blonde and An Ass Full Of Cock (Part 2)-James*, Kate

Fakehub.com- A Brunette_A Blonde_and An Ass Full Of Cock (Part 2)-James*, Kate

Description:
Olga and Kate Part 2 (28 mins) I wasn_t finished with these two so I told them to clean up a little bit after and come back because I wanted to try something else... I wanted to do a bit of anal with these two hot Russians and_fair play_they were up for it. I got them to start licking and kissing each other on the couch while I was wanking myself off behind the cameras. They were getting really frisky on the couch and I was getting rock hard watching them. After a while I went over and joined in the fun. Again I put the condom on but I wasn_t going to leave it on this time around_I slipped it off just in time for the cumshot so I could deliver an anal creampie. It was a thing of beauty_however I don_t think Olga was too impressed_oooops!!!
Model:
James*, Kate
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : A Brunette_A Blonde_and An Ass Full Of Cock (Part 2).mp4
File Size : 1042.97 MB
Duration : 00:28:21
Video : AVC, 4 995 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:A Brunette_A Blonde_and An Ass Full Of Cock &_40;Part 2&_41;.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:02 AM #1323
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- It s Impossible Not To Cum For This Babe s Giant Tits-James*, Shione Cooper

Fakehub.com- It_s Impossible Not To Cum For This Babe_s Giant Tits-James*, Shione Cooper

Description:
Shione (39 mins) Shione has lots of sexy things about her. She_ cheeky_fun to be around and an animal in the bedroom. Her biggest assets though have got to be her breasts_I mean_these things were absolutely humongous. As soon as she revealed them I knew a cheeky tit wank was on the cards. Before she arrived I was on the phone to my assistant who had found Shione for me_I was a little bit suspicious about her because I didn_t know too much about her so I thought it could be trouble for me. Apparently she was already in the business so I thought it could be quite hard for me to convince her to get her to take her clothes off without seeing some hard cash first. But when I started chatting to her my worries soon slipped away. She had a a cheeky smile which seemed to concealing dirty intentions. She made me laugh when she said that she didn_t want to go to u.s.a because she was a smoker and it was a long flight. I told her she was a fun girl and she responded by saying that she_s more fun naked and turns into an animal in the bedroom so I put her to the test. She was amazing_her blowjob technique was fantastic and it was a pleasure to fuck her massive natural titties. Afterwards we went out drinking and dancing_I_m sure one day she will make some man very happy.
Model:
James*, Shione Cooper
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : It_s Impossible Not To Cum For This Babe_s Giant Tits.mp4
File Size : 1044.1 MB
Duration : 00:39:19
Video : AVC, 3 566 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:It_s Impossible Not To Cum For This Babe_s Giant Tits.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:08 AM #1324
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Huge Tits On This Brunette Means A Heavy Cumshot For Stranger-

Fakehub.com- Huge Tits On This Brunette Means A Heavy Cumshot For Stranger-

Description:
Sexy blue eyed brunette is the ideal girl to play my model agent routine on. She_s already a model so she really know_s how to work the camera...and my cock.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Huge Tits On This Brunette Means A Heavy Cumshot For Stranger.mp4
File Size : 1260.27 MB
Duration : 00:29:44
Video : AVC, 5 779 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Huge Tits On This Brunette Means A Heavy Cumshot For Stranger.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:10 AM #1325
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Isabella-

Fakehub.com- Isabella-

Description:
After her brother forgot to collect his sister from the station_I was only to willing to offer to pick her up. I knew she was a young_cute and slim girl. Perfect for my charm....and money.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Isabella.mp4
File Size : 1854.37 MB
Duration : 00:37:33
Video : AVC, 6 758 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Isabella.mp4 - 1.8 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:18 AM #1326
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck-Bety Bell

Fakehub.com- Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck-Bety Bell

Description:
Betty (30 mins) As soon as I clapped eyes on the timid student Betty_I knew this girl was young and inexperienced. She was a first timer and it became strikingly obvious that she out of her depth in this casting. In her email she came across quite well_however_in person_she was so shy I had trouble coaxing any sort of response by her. I don_t think she really knew what she was letting herself in for. On the plus side_she had a great body and a lovely set of perky tits_but unfortunately didn_t know how to work them to her advantage. Her pussy was freshly shaven that. I tried to put my dick in it_ but she wasn_t having any of it_adamant that a blowjob was the maximum. I couldn_t get the girl to loosen up_she was so uptight the entire time she was in my office. Her socks were a bit of a turn off. Don_t get me wrong_I don_t mind if they_re wearing a sexy pair like Adrian did in a previous casting_but a shitty little purple ones are not sexy at all. Her lack of experience shone through when it came to sucking cock_her reaction when I told her to spit on my dick was one of disgust. It was becoming more and more clear this girl was not cut out for anything in this business. At the end of the blowjob she said she would swallow my spunk_but_the girl reacted as if she_d never had a mouthful of spunk in her life. I don_t think I_ d get her work even if I could. Betty take my advice go looking for something other than the adult industry.
Model:
Bety Bell
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck.mp4
File Size : 1129.25 MB
Duration : 00:29:49
Video : AVC, 5 149 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Braceface Brunette Braces For First Time Fuck.mp4 - 1.1 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:27 AM #1327
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot-

Fakehub.com- Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot-

Description:
Stacy (36 mins). When a model can_t speak English I can have a big problem communicating with them. I knew I had a Russian doll coming to see me today so I enlisted the help of an old friend who spoke Russian and Hungarian in a bid to see if I could get to know her more intimately during a fake casting shoot. When she turned up I knew I had to have her_she was simply stunning. A petite woman who was slim_slender and looked devastatingly beautiful. She was almost good enough to eat and that_s one thing I had my mind set on. It didn_t take long and with a translator I didn_t beat around the bush_after a warm up and enticement speech she was soon naked and posing for casting photos. She was eager enough to do the video and I think she was a little turned on herself. I got rid of my friend so we could have an intimate party on the couch. She slid into kissing me in almost no time at all and we writhing all over each other like naked snakes. I began to finger fuck her to orgasms and she was soon bellowing out in ecstasy as her orgasm built and built before unleashing itself before my eyes. Such a sexy girl. Then it was my turn and she was not shy in returning the orgasm_she licked and sucked on my pussy until I couldn_t hold it any longer and let my own orgasm consume me. What an amazingly sexy casting and what a sexy Russian doll she was_I only found out when I was reviewing the footage that as she_s licking my pussy she was fingering herself as well. That is one super sexy horny girl_I would love to do a second casting with her.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot.mp4
File Size : 998.37 MB
Duration : 00:35:58
Video : AVC, 3 734 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Slender Brunette Craving The Taste Of A Warm Cumshot.mp4 - 998.4 MB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:34 AM #1328
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Pretty Brunette Bends her Body For Agent s Hard Dick-James*

Fakehub.com- Pretty Brunette Bends her Body For Agent_s Hard Dick-James*

Description:
Nora (38 mins) Nora I_m sure has broken a lot of hearts in her time_strolling in with her petit young body talking about massages_you are driving me crazy woman. This girl had a body to die for and she knew how to bend it in all types of ways. She was eager to please and because of her massage training she was skilled in the arts of arousing men. I couldn_t help but think there was a seedy side to her massage business I kept imagining her giving out handjobs on the bench. She was making me hard and especially in this heat she was making me extremely horny. All the time we were talking I was mentally undressing her young tight body and it was almost too much for me. I was patient though and it was worth the wait because when she took off her clothes her body was just as good as the one I_d mentally created... I no longer had to use my imagination so let my johnson do the rest. We fucked until we were both flustered and she finished me off all over her pert young titties... Nora take good care of that sweet ass body_one day i_m sure it will make you a lot of money.
Model:
James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Pretty Brunette Bends her Body For Agent_s Hard Dick.mp4
File Size : 1271.21 MB
Duration : 00:38:06
Video : AVC, 4 519 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Pretty Brunette Bends her Body For Agent_s Hard Dick.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:40 AM #1329
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Geek Plays With Agent s Ass And Perky Tits-Cynthia Vellons, Mark Zicha

Fakehub.com- Geek Plays With Agent_s Ass And Perky Tits-Cynthia Vellons, Mark Zicha

Description:
Mark (39 mins). When Mark first walked into my office I thought he looked like a bit of a geek. Turned out he was a little_but he is a nice enough guy. Then he got his cock out and I couldn_t have cared if he played World Of Warcraft every night_so long as I could sample that third leg he was hiding in his pants (Why is it all the geeky guys have cocks like Hercules arm?). He really loved sex and took to me straight away_so when I made my moves he offered as much resistance as butter does to a hot knife. He even said he loves this type of casting_so it was not new to him to have to impress the agent. Plus seeing his cock had set me off_no plumber could fix the leak occurring in my panties. I needed to feel that cock filling my slot. I soon had him lapping at my pussy like a hungry kitten with a saucer of milk_but I could not get his cock out of my mind so I took it into my mouth. I loved the taste of his flesh in my mouth_I couldn_t take my eyes off it as I wanked him to his full capacity. Then he put it inside me and I swear I could feel it still at the back of my throat. This guys cock was making every nerve in my pussy swell and pulsate. I loved being impaled on the end of it and I changed positions often to get it as deep and far into me as I could. It felt so fucking good. His stamina was impressive also and his cum shot on my belly fired from his meat cannon spectacularly. But then it was over_I was done with him and he had to go. He had served his purpose_he could go back to online gaming now_he_ll have enough time as there_s no work for him here.
Model:
Cynthia Vellons, Mark Zicha
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Geek Plays With Agent_s Ass And Perky Tits.mp4
File Size : 1402.98 MB
Duration : 00:39:02
Video : AVC, 4 879 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Geek Plays With Agent_s Ass And Perky Tits.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 06-13-2020, 08:40 AM #1330
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent s Balls-Luca Walack, James*

Fakehub.com- Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent_s Balls-Luca Walack, James*

Description:
Lara (36 mins) Lara is a beautiful girl with blue eyes and legs that go all the way up. It was a joy for me to see her strolling into my office on a hot summers day. I was in Prague and one of my angels found me a new girl to have some fun with_and possibly make a casting with her. As my fans know I_m always ready for sex even if I_ve just recently emptied my ball bags. When she walked in I was pleasantly greeted by the sweet Lara_she had a very pretty face and from what I could tell from mentally undressing her a great body which I would be exploring very soon. My assistant was invaluable in this casting because Lara did not speak any English. This girl wasn_t shy she was ready to do almost anything sexual and after some convincing he was willing to have sex with me which I was extremely happy about. After some sweet talk I managed to get her totally naked for some photos and then it was only a matter of time. I was delighted when she took her clothes off_her body was smoking hot_and the sex was even hotter. By the time we were through we were both sweating profusely all over the leather couch. I think I must of lost a few pounds in this session_result!
Model:
Luca Walack, James*
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Blue-Eyed Beauty Drains All The Cum Out of Agent_s Balls.mp4
File Size : 1212.21 MB
Duration : 00:36:34
Video : AVC, 4 489 kb/s, 25.000 FPS