Old 07-12-2020, 04:18 AM #3791
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Frisky Russian Babe Loves Docs Cock-Carolina Star

Fakehub.com- Frisky Russian Babe Loves Docs Cock-Carolina Star

Description:
Sexy Russian Carolina Star came to see me today to see if she was pregnant. She was feeling her boobs were bigger and her period was late. I gave her a cup to pee in so we could run a test_and asked her to undress so I could do a proper examination. As I was checking out her vagina area_I found my cock getting hard_and felt the need to rub it against the exam table. Carolina was biting her lip_and I was thinking she was enjoying my fingers in her pussy_when she swung her perfect body off the table and started sucking my big cock. How beautiful to see this lovely Eastern European chick on her knees with her lips on my dick! I bent her amazing hourglass body over my desk and fucked her from behind_then we defiled the exam table! After Carolina sucked the cum off my cock_I told her we would have to wait for her piss test to come back to see if she was pregnant. And that means I get to see the beautiful gal again next week!
Model:
Carolina Star
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Frisky Russian Babe Loves Docs Cock.mp4
File Size : 1235.79 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:32:25
Video : AVC, 5 181 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 140 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download High-quality VIDEO:
UbiqFile:Frisky Russian Babe Loves Docs Cock.mp4 - 1.2 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:22 AM #3792
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Glamour model in sweaty couch fuck-

Fakehub.com- Glamour model in sweaty couch fuck-

Description:
Cherry Kiss walked into my office looking like a million bucks. A tall_leggy blonde_she had the perfect body for modeling_and a big smile on her face too. Cherry told me how she had done some smaller glamour shoots_but really needed more work_and how she had heard our agency is the best. Well_that_s certainly true_if you_re a hot chick looking to get your pussy pounded! I had Cherry strip out of her clothes and show me her incredible tits and round ass. She said she would do anything for a job_which is always code for Please fuck me hard! She was so intense that by the time I gave her a thick sperm deposit in her tight pussy_we were both dripping wet from sweat. Another successful casting!
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Glamour model in sweaty couch fuck.mp4
File Size : 1047.68 MB
Duration : 00:29:27
Video : AVC, 4 827 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Glamour model in sweaty couch fuck.mp4 - 1.0 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:46 AM #3793
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Russian Hairy Pussy Natural Tits-Arwen Gold

Fakehub.com- Russian Hairy Pussy Natural Tits-Arwen Gold

Description:
Arwen was going to the doctor to ask about artificial insemination_because her man_s sperm couldn_t get her pregnant! The beauty Russian said she had asked all of her friends_but nobody was able to help. Then out of nowhere_she asked to see my cock! I said_sure_why not? She was a very pretty brunette with big cat eyes. I could tell she was probably very naughty! I found a place to park and got in the back to introduce myself_and the mama-to-be went straight for my dick_pulling it out so she could give me a blowjob. Then she was stripping off_asking me to fuck her! I loved Arwen_s hairy pussy--you don_t see them as much anymore! She said she thought I had good sperm_so I made sure to give her a little. Hopefully now she_ll be pregnant! Another happy FakeTaxi customer.
Model:
Arwen Gold
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Russian Hairy Pussy Natural Tits.mp4
File Size : 1018.48 MB
Duration : 00:26:07
Video : AVC, 5 305 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Russian Hairy Pussy Natural Tits.mp4 - 1018.5 MB
Old 07-12-2020, 04:50 AM #3794
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- British blonde cheating housewife-Barbie Sins

Fakehub.com- British blonde cheating housewife-Barbie Sins

Description:
It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood_and beautiful days always make me horny as fuck. I was walking along the side of the road when I saw the nicest pair of huge tits I have ever laid eyes on. They belonged to Barbie Sins_who was in front of her house picking weeds. I was so impressed by her big boobs that I asked her if I could touch them for 10 000 Czech. They were so great that my cock immediately got hard. One look at my dick was enough for Barbie_who only married her tiny-dick husband for his money! She sucked my cock in the street where anyone could see! Worried about passerbys_I offered to bring her to a park to fuck but she started stripping and showed me her big ass en route! I fucked her tight pussy until she was begging for a thick load of cum on her tongue!
Model:
Barbie Sins
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : British blonde cheating housewife.mp4
File Size : 2134.91 MB
Duration : 00:27:21
Video : AVC, 10.8 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:British blonde cheating housewife.mp4 - 2.1 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 05:11 AM #3795
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Cute Teen Has Anal Threesome-Nesty, Daniella Margot

Fakehub.com- Cute Teen Has Anal Threesome-Nesty, Daniella Margot

Description:
Daniella came to see me today_with a very unusual problem: she was playing with her ass last night_and put something inside_and it got stuck! I asked the pretty blonde to get on the table on her hands and knees_and for some reason she said_you mean_like doggystyle? I put on my gloves_applied lubricant to the area_and informed Daniella I was going in. And after massaging the anal area_I managed to extract a small pink dildo from the Russian beauty_s ass. Then_to my surprise_Daniella asked_Was that the first one? I went back in. And after I extracted the second_bigger vibrator_I found myself turned on_and continued to examine her anal area. That was about when my cute assistant Nesty caught us--but she_s such a good helper_she lent a hand (and a tongue_and a pussy!) to the exam. Two blonde lovelies sucking my big cock. It_s not professional_but what can I do? I_m only a man!
Model:
Nesty, Daniella Margot
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Cute Teen Has Anal Threesome.mp4
File Size : 1496.13 MB
Duration : 00:36:07
Video : AVC, 5 646 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Cute Teen Has Anal Threesome.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 05:22 AM #3796
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- She Gets Fucked Next to a River-

Fakehub.com- She Gets Fucked Next to a River-

Description:
Annie Wolf stopped me on the street to say she needed help_that her wallet had been stolen! The beautiful Serbian had lost her money_her passport_everything! But I wasn_t sure how to direct her to the authorities_as I was in a strange part of the city_so I offered to give her some cash if she showed me her body! Annie came with me to a secluded area near the woods_and showed me her wonderful boobs_and her ass--with no panties on! Oh my god. She had such a beautiful pussy_like a peach! I offered her more money for fast sex_and she said okay. I am the luckiest man on the planet. Annie took my cock out and sucked him_then I fucked her doggystyle by the river. I even got her some tissues to clean the cum off her face_before she went to the police station. It was a good deal for both of us_I think.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : She Gets Fucked Next to a River.mp4
File Size : 2542.63 MB
Duration : 00:30:12
Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:She Gets Fucked Next to a River.mp4 - 2.5 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 05:30 AM #3797
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors-

Fakehub.com- Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors-

Description:
I stopped Lucy Heart to see if she wanted to be in a music video_because I saw the beautiful blonde walking down the street_and she looked very nice. She told me she was working as a manager in a Russian company and was just here for vacation_but she agreed to do a casting when I told her the music video was being shot tomorrow! We found a quiet place and Lucy took off her yellow dress to show me her pretty underwear. Such a beautiful body and an amazing ass. She looked just like a princess. And when I offered her money to fuck_she said okay_and licked my cock looking up at me with those blue beauty queen eyes. It was incredible. Wow.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors.mp4
File Size : 2479.74 MB
Duration : 00:32:32
Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Russian Goldilocks Creampied Outdoors.mp4 - 2.4 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 05:35 AM #3798
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Sexy Fare Fulfils Drivers Fantasy-Alessa Savage

Fakehub.com- Sexy Fare Fulfils Drivers Fantasy-Alessa Savage

Description:
Alessa Savage got in my cab today and started complimenting me on my good looks--while she slipped her knickers off in the backseat! The little tart didn_t think I saw her_but when I called her out_she had to confess: her cabbie fuck buddy had left her with a massive creampie_and the cum was dripping onto her panties! Now_Alessa didn_t know that I have a fantasy of going down on a gal after she_s been creampied_but when I asked if she_d make my wish come true_she said yes! After the pretty spinner asked me to crawl through the slut hatch to get to her_I planted my face in her perfect little fuckhole to see if I could suck all the cum out. We gave each other some amazing pussy eating orgasms_then did some scissoring_before Alessa twerked her fine ass on my face in a super horny_cunt-licking finale. You never know when you go to work in the morning_do you? It could be the day your wildest fantasy gets fulfilled.
Model:
Alessa Savage
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Sexy Fare Fulfils Drivers Fantasy.mp4
File Size : 1560.66 MB
Duration : 00:38:09
Video : AVC, 5 573 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFile:Sexy Fare Fulfils Drivers Fantasy.mp4 - 1.5 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 05:47 AM #3799
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Driving Exam Double Creampie-Jasmine Jae, Ryan Ryder

Fakehub.com- Driving Exam Double Creampie-Jasmine Jae, Ryan Ryder

Description:
Hunky Hungarian Ricky Stone came in today for his driving examination_and told me straight off he_d been banned from driving in his home country! Apparently some little minx was sending him nudie pics on his birthday_then invited him to a threesome that got poor Ricky so excited_he drunkenly drove and crashed his car in a roundabout! And like many long-term drivers_Ricky had gotten some bad habits over the years that needed to be corrected. It was clear he was going to have to go to Ryan Ryder for lessons. However_I pride myself on being fair_and it is satisfying to me when I can make someone_s fantasy a reality. Since Ricky wasn_t getting his license today_I decided I would help him with his other dream! I called Ryan over to the school on a fake emergency_and then convinced the guys to pull their cocks out. I love a mouthful of dick almost as much as I love to have my pussy creampied. Double shot for me? Yes_please! Hopefully now that he_s had his menage-a-trios_dear Ricky will focus more on his driving instead of his dick!
Model:
Jasmine Jae, Ryan Ryder
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Driving Exam Double Creampie.mp4
File Size : 1458.73 MB
Duration : 00:38:32
Video : AVC, 5 145 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

UbiqFileriving Exam Double Creampie.mp4 - 1.4 GB
Old 07-12-2020, 05:57 AM #3800
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fakehub.com- Shy Maid Lesbian Casting Seduction-Talia Mint

Fakehub.com- Shy Maid Lesbian Casting Seduction-Talia Mint

Description:
I was checking my text messages after a long day of casting_when our cute new maid_Talia Mint_came knocking on my office door. I watched her bend over in her little black skirt and stockings_then she found a dildo in the couch_and was so surprised_she threw it at me! I told her to sit down so I could explain about our modeling agency_and the kind of things we do here_and the tiny brunette was so beautiful and sexy_I ended up offering her a casting! Talia was so shy during the photoshoot_blushing and trying to cover herself as much as possible_but she was so hot_I just wanted to fuck her! To make her more comfortable_I undressed as well_then I laid on the casting couch to show her how to masturbate. Watching me play with my pussy_Talia couldn_t help but touch hers. Then she joined me on the casting couch_and I taught the little maid how to be a proper lesbian lover_one pussy lick at a time! What a treat.
Model:
Talia Mint
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : Shy Maid Lesbian Casting Seduction.mp4
File Size : 904.73 MB
Duration : 00:30:09
Video : AVC, 4 049 kb/s, 25.000 FPS