Old 05-15-2019, 10:58 AM #23261
Модератор

Модератор

My, my, my, I'm such an eater! I just came from the restaurant where I stuffed myself and now I want a big delicious dessert and I'm going to have one! My boyfriend is going crazy about my new curvy body, he loves it more and more and he wants me to gain even more weight, he adores that jiggly belly and those fat rolls. So he decided to buy me some cakes, some yummy treats and he wants to feed me. He is teasing me with the cake and then he stuffs it all in my mouth, at the beginning I take small ****. and after that he wants me to eat the cake all at once. At one moment I unbutton my pants because the belly got bigger and bigger. He caresses my fat belly that he likes so much and continues to feed me until I finish all the cakes.
Models: Tamara

Duration: 9 min 43 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.38 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:02 AM #23262
Модератор

Модератор

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave! Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
Size: 787 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:08 AM #23263
Модератор

Модератор

come here slave, you want to lose all resistance don't you? You're tired of not being able to give 100% of yourself to Me. I know, it can be tough... you've been told your whole life that you must live a certain way, by the book - but right now, for you, I am going to destroy all your defenses. . You will be taking 'hits' to help ease your mind. We both know My sweet, soft voice knows its way through your mind, twisting it, and bending it to make you into My ideal slave. Your defenses don't stand a chance.
Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 34 min 24 s
Size: 1.24 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:12 AM #23264
Модератор

Модератор

HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ME? I bring you down to My lair where I get you high on poppers. I know exactly how to weaken you, turning you to putty in My hands. I have so many devilish stroking instructions for you and I make you edge your cock over and over, getting you more fucked up. Finally when you're at your weakest and begging to cum, I have a little blackmail game I want you to play... Play the game despite the risk and you'll be allowed the most explosive [email*protected] m a i l
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:14 AM #23265
Модератор

Модератор

Default Violet Doll - iwantclips

Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 15 min 17 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:14 AM #23266
Модератор

Модератор

You are now considered a man by your step mom and dad, your step mom has sexual needs 3-4 times a day and your dad cannot do it alone. it is time that you participate around the house by fucking your step mom anytime that you want or she desires. dont worry this will be the family secret, and you are not to tell any of your friends. you have been checking out your step mom for years, masturbating thinking of her. she leans back into the couch and pulls up her dress and starts playing with her pussy through her panties and pulls out her breasts and nipples for you to gaze at. your dad and her keep talking to each other about everyday normal stuff while seducing you. it totally turns you on knowing that she loves your big young hard cock and your dad is watching you fuck her and pleasing her. she loves it, screaming fuck me, fuck me and saying how amazing your cock is and she tells you she is cumming! she loves that you are still so hard for her and will be fucking you again before dinner. she goes to cook some dinner for everyone and comes back to announce that dinner will be ready in ten minutes, and its time to fuck again. this time you get to be behind her, she continues to talk to your dad at the table about weekend activities with also looking back at you telling you how much bigger you are than your dad and to keep fucking her hard. this time you get to cum inside of her...... after movie time you are up in their bedroom and she is riding you slowly with her big tits in your face just fucking you in front of your dad as if nothing is going on. she has been waiting for this type of relationship with you and now she is taking full advantage of the situation. she speeds up and bounces fast and hard on you and cums again....she just loves fucking you in front of daddy.
Models: Mindi Mink

Duration: 18 min 52 s
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:16 AM #23267
Модератор

Модератор

Addicted to me and addicted to p0ppers is only going to end one way. You crave that euphoric feeling, desperately aching for control. With each hit you know you are only pushing yourself deeper into that black hole of addiction. You can't resist me you try so hard not to lose yourself but my curves and those akyl nitrates lure you in. Your mine, you want to be toyed with, you want to be destroyed and you want to surrender every part of you. It feels good to get your fix, it feels amazing to be controlled and nothing else matters when your head is fuzzy and all you can hear is my alluring voice. Through the haze you see my beauty and are besotted, you want to submit to me in every way possible. Feeling woozy and extremely horny, you are at my mercy and there is nothing you can do. I have this hold of you and you don't know how but it feels good and you never want it to end. Get your fix addict.
Models: Goddess Jasmine

Duration: 8 min 54 s
Size: 221 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:18 AM #23268
Модератор

Модератор

Whos ready for a Yummy cum filled protein diet! Listen & Obey, You know you crave that cum. Now be a good Slut and Assume the position, Dick in Hand & Lets get started. Pay close attention & Follow my Every Direction. Im wearing a Hot see thru LATEX bikini & im going to make this sooooo easy for you to follow. I do the thinking & you do the (Cum) eating for both of us. Got it, can you say Yummy!
Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 8 min 48 s
Size: 494 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:28 AM #23269
Модератор

Модератор

A rare video of me and my submissive side. Seduction, dirty talk, and pussy playing while I puff on a delicious cigarette. Once that smoke is out - I'm ready (and do) to cum hard!
Models: LucySkye

Duration: 7 min 1 s
Size: 532 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-15-2019, 11:29 AM #23270
Модератор

Модератор

Love feet don't you? I have a little surprise for you....my feet have 3 days of sweat. Isn't that so thoughtful of me? How special do you feel knowing you get to lick my perfect little feet clean! I didn't think you deserved them clean so I made sure they are nice and sweaty. In my sexy hot pink bodysuit I'll tease you with my long toes, high arches and wrinkles in your face, encouraging you to do what you do best.....pleasuring my feet. I'll guide you along the way and tell you exactly what I enjoy....you're goal is to give my feet bliss.
Models: Madison Stone

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 118 MiB
Download From AnzFile