Old 05-30-2019, 02:42 AM #27261
Модератор

Модератор

My poppers domination drives you wild & you love the things I do to you when you're high. But you keep asking Me to go beyond all limits, to do whatever I want to you with absolutely no limits whatsoever... I'm going to get you more fucked up than ever before in this room, our special place where I've done so many things to you... I guide your inhales, your stroking, I tease you with My toys, reminding you of all the things I've done to you when you're fucked up, making you sniff more and more while you compulsively masturbate to Me because you can't hep yourself...Looking through toys I find My favorite interrogation tools on the shelf and remind you that after that one session of interrogation, I got every shred of relevant information about you out of you- I know everything! I am going to bring you beyond all limits- lets get wild together - I've got your whole night planned out and it all starts here. Sniff, hold your breath. Sniff, hold your breath. I fucking love it when you struggle- My pussy gets wet when you struggle- you want no limits? you want Mistress to have TOTAL control? I'm going to take this very seriously. I want you to get off to this, the beginning of your complete and utter submission. My striptease drives you wild, as does teasing you with My hot body in a bra & panties. How lucky are you to have found Me as a Goddess! Lets get wild together. Lets go past those limits... I untie My hair and use My hair tie to wrap up your cock and balls nice and tight while you sniff more poppers. Feel the tie pulling your cock up! I'm in control of this orgasm. I'm in control of this orgasm because I have plans for us tonight...I am going to bring you past your limits...you'd do anything for Me... you will find out exactly what I'm going to do to you once I have you weak and fucked up...I know you're going to love it. I have some new toys just for you...This orgasm is going to blow your mind after all of the edging and all of My teasing and sexy storytelling...In My dungeon, I fuck you up and turn you into My permanent slave...but get ready to go outside, to leave the safe zone behind... Now you have no choice. Remember, i know everything about you. I'm going to grab onto that hair tie and bounce up and down on you with My tits out to drive you wild after tying it tighter. I make you cum high on your poppers and so high on the idea of what I'm about to do to you...what else is going to happen tonight when I take you out of here with Me...listen closely so you know your fate, because the next time you see Me will be after a nice long night of submission, exposure and usage by Me and all of My Domme friends!!! Cum under My control, and come with Me- you have no choice...make it good, because I have a cum fetish... CLIP CONTAINS: poppers, coerced Intox Fantasy Fantasyicatin, Loaded, **** fantasy, jerk off instruction, ass worship, strip tease, dancing, tit worship, femdom pov, mind fuck, Blackmail Fantasy fantasy, edging, orgasm control, mesmerize, goddess worship, erotic storytelling, teasing, bra & panties, JOI, nipples, BDSM
Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 19 min 4 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.48 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:48 AM #27262
Модератор

Модератор

Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me?...Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? What's wrong? You look a little... scared? No, where are you going? Don't go... Oh, you are back! I miss you. Did you miss me? You look a little confused and tired. You don't want to go anywhere..You know you can't run away from here. Why would you want to run away from me. I'm just a woman in your dream. Yes, it is just a dream. You look so tired, sweetie. Have you not slept well? I see you look exhausted and agitated. You need to relax. Calm down and relax. You can rest a little here, by my side. You can relax. Look at me playing with my hair. Listen to my sweet and sultry voice and relax. You can lie down. Lie down and relax. I'm gonna take care of you. Relax. Are you sure I am more than a woman? Oh, maybe I am.. i will tell you a secret, im a kind of angel...a Fallen angel... You don't want to come back to real life. No. Soyou have to come back to me every night. You have to come back into your dreams, where you feel alive and strong and full of desire and energy. And in your dream I am here to fuck you. To fuck you like no other woman could ever do. You just want to cum. You can't wait to cum inside me. You feel so desperate to cum that you beg me. Yes! Ever night. In your dreams you beg me to let you cum... cum your life energy all inside me. You want me to live forever. You love to see me having more and more power over you. Over any man. You love to be consumed by me. You feel so much pleasure giving me your life energy. You've never had sex like that. All you want now is to cum your life away inside me! You just want to cum your life and your soul to you angel (Fallen Angel) Beg to cum your life to me. Beg to cum you life away to me.
Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 16 min 51 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 987 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 02:54 AM #27263
Модератор

Модератор

Default Madam Violet - iwantclips

Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 4 min 7 s
Size: 408 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:00 AM #27264
Модератор

Модератор

You love big, fake tits like Mine and who could blame you!? I sure can't. I love My big boobs, too! Let Me tell you all the reasons why I love them while you stare and stroke your cock for Me. You might even get a cum countdown if you're lucky ;-)
Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 9 min 9 s
Size: 302 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:07 AM #27265
Модератор

Модератор

You love every minute you have with me especially when I am telling you just how to stroke and eventually how to lick up every last little drop. It's the hottest thing in the world to you. I'll sensually tease you with my Teen 18+y tiny bikini and edge you until the finish line. It's so much to make you jerk it and lick it all up. My favorite position is when you shower your cum all over your face for Me. Maybe I will have you do that today.. or maybe I'll have you try out something else.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 11 min 13 s
Size: 543 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:13 AM #27266
Модератор

Модератор

Get ready for a marathon of pain. What will I have you do to that hard cock and tender balls? How many orgasms will I make you ruin along the way? It's a mystery. Once I've worked you up into a helplessly horny state, I'll slowly reveal my ball aching, cock Tormenting plan, using my whims to improvise along the way. The hornier you get, the more I'll make you hurt. That I can promise. You can tap out at any point along the way. But if you're a good boy, you just might be allowed to cum once we reach the finish line--and isn't that orgasmic bliss, made so much more intense by nearly a half hour of Torment, worth any price?
Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 28 min 8 s
Size: 996 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:14 AM #27267
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Halloween perverts! It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of year and I have a little trick or treat themed JOI for you. After I work you up is it going to end with a trick or a treat? So many possibilities that regardless how it ends you are going to enjoy every last second of it you horny slut!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:14 AM #27268
Модератор

Модератор

One of my personal pleasures is watching an eager slave suffer for me. Pain slut or not, watching his obedience as he pushes his own limits in order to please me brings a smile to my face. Lately I have been so kind letting you jerk off as often as you have, that know it's time to experience something not as pleasant. If you can make it to the end with a hard on I will give you a chance to cum, but I want to watch you suffer first. I demonstrate how I want you to tie up your balls then abuse them for my amusement. Each one of my directions will show me how much you long to serve and suffer for my enjoyment. I guarantee you will suffer, but there is a reward if you make it to the end CBT instruction, female domination, masturbation instruction, cock tease High Def 1280x720 WMV
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 26 s
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:19 AM #27269
Модератор

Модератор

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
Size: 377 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 05-30-2019, 03:20 AM #27270
Модератор

Модератор

You love jerking off to My hot body, don't you perverted freak? Honestly I much prefer denying you of release, but this time is different. Fap away all you like and blow that load when you feel the urge. Stroke for My tits, My ass, My beautiful face. You want to see My beautiful face don't you? My big bright eyes and pouty lips, telling you to jerk. Well here it is creep. Go ahead and jerk to this. Don't pretend you're turned off. I know you've masturbated to much worse. What's the nastiest thing you've ever jerked off to? Confess your dirty secrets. Are you ashamed? You should be. You're fucking disgusting.
Models: Violet Doll

Duration: 12 min 19 s
Size: 908 MiB
Download From AnzFile