Old 10-21-2019, 04:10 AM #94311
Модератор

Модератор

Alex Blake has been your assistant for 8 months and is concerned about the lack of employee benefits. As her boss, you make her wear sexy but uncomfortable heels every day in the office. Alex has a particular "benefit" in mind. She slides off her strappy heels and rests her feet on top of her desk. Won't you take a few minutes to give her beautiful soles the special treatment they deserve? Kiss her soft, pedicured toes and run your tongue up and down her petite feet. Lick her soles as you stroke your hard cock, right here in the office, until your cum drips down from her soles. You're the best boss ever!
Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 13 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 459 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:35 AM #94312
Модератор

Модератор

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
Do you think you will do a good job?
And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 918 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:35 AM #94313
Модератор

Модератор

I have these sexy little stilettos on. For me to take them off and let you jerk to my feet, you'll need to beg for it. I'll let you stroke to my sweet toes, soft soles, and high arches.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 12 min 22 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:36 AM #94314
Модератор

Модератор

My first anal ever with a huge cock.Ride B A B Y boy ANAL . #analTraining #payup if u want to fuck my ass
Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 640
Size: 140 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:39 AM #94315
Модератор

Модератор

FULL 360 degree VR experience! Our poor cuckold in the cage - look at you watching us through the bars wishing you could be out here with us. But that's just not your life is it cucky? Your life is to be spent watching your goddesses from that inescapable prison while we torment you. We'll tease you with our perfect bodies and our gorgeous looks. Teasing you every day with the thought of what you'll NEVER have. You'll watch us walk by your cage in our sexiest lingerie, drooling as we paint our lips and do our makeup. You'll feel the pain of frustration as we pick out cute dresses to wear. The agony of jealousy as we sit back and call our REAL MEN, flirting and giggling down the phone right in front of you. What can you do about it cuckold? NOTHING. You'll just watch our perfect asses walk out of the door and you'll wait for us to come back with our men. Usually you'd suffer the humiliation of listening to us fucking right on top of your cage but tonight is going to be different and much, much worse for you! To make sure you never forget your status of an emasculated cuckold wimp - caged for our amusement - you're going to cuckyhump a pillow for us. You can hump your pillow for us and our stud's entertainment before they show you how a REAL man fucks. Oh, poor cuckold - teased and humiliated by the girls of your dreams - humping your pillow for a consolation-cummy while another guys get everything you want right in front of you! This is a full VR experience - Danni and Becky torment the fuck out of you while you watch helplessly from your cage at the Cruelgirlfriend Dreamhouse!
Models: Cruel Girlfriend

Duration: 11 min 41 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 3.15 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:39 AM #94316
Модератор

Модератор

diamond shaking her big oily ass!
Models: I Love Diamond Monroe

Duration: 4 min 20 s
Size: 166 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:44 AM #94317
Модератор

Модератор

** Note: This is an audio focused clip, the images on the screen are a supplement to what I am about to tell you. This clip is best viewed with high quality headphones and in a dark room. **

The goal of this clip is to help you realize what has become of you since meeting Me. I want you to embrace your state of being - and cherish all of the intense emotions you've been experiencing - and allow all fear to dissipate. I will help you through this guided meditation session.

For the next few minutes, I want you to get comfortable. You will enter a state of sublime relaxation, as long as you listen to Me.

Breathing is one of the most important aspects of this session, and I will encourage you to continue to breathe throughout this clip. Your breathing should be deep, but comfortable, and I want you to envision a few things with each breath you draw.

As you breathe in, I want you to picture yourself inhaling My words, My presence, bringing you closer to Me. Draw in My essence, My voice, My beauty.

When you exhale, imagine your worries, anxieties, doubts and hesitations flowing out of you, dissolving into nothing. This should cleanse you.

You will notice that breathing will help close the gap between you and Me.

I also want you to pay attention to any physical sensations you are experiencing, and I will encourage you to scan your body from time to time.

It is difficult to summarize the content of this clip, so here is an excerpt:

"You've never felt this whole before Me. I've made you aware of voids you didn't know you had. You've always craved this kind of love. love anchored in purpose.

Don't be afraid to need Me. Don't be afraid to crave Me. Don't be afraid to love Me. And do not be afraid to keep Me in your mind and in your heart.

My voice in your head is not a distraction. It should move you to be better, for both yourself and for Me. You want to be a better man for Me. When you hear My voice, you're reminded of your purpose, and all that you're capable of.

You should try to hear it all the time, every day, even in your dreams. It brings you closer to Me, it keeps you grounded."
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 4 s
Size: 1.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:44 AM #94318
Модератор

Модератор

Worship my feet or I'll destroy your entire city!
Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 7 s
Size: 171 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:46 AM #94319
Модератор

Модератор

Goddess Tangent walks in wearing sexy sheer lingerie as well as a pair of sexy sheer stockings. Goddess Tangent sits on her throne and sees you at her knees in front of her. Tangent sees your little cock jumping in anticipation of seeing your Goddess. Goddess Tangent shows off her sext stocking glad legs and expensive stiletto heels driving you mad. You are Goddess Tangents pet and seeing your Goddess gets your little beta cock dripping. Goddess Tangent thinks you have been a good pet today and has decided to give you the gift of cumming to her. Tangent makes you lick the soles off her Gucci shoes first and suck on her heels. Tangent wants your tiny cock to grow more her. Tangent unbuckles her shoe and allows you to smell her sweaty stocking feet. Goddess Tangent demands you stroke that joke of a cock you have as you in hale her stocking soles. Goddess Tangent wants you to continue to stroke and get bigger but your cock is so tiny it barely grows anymore bigger. Goddess Tangent cannot believe how tiny your cock is but still wants to be entertained by you. Goddess Tangent puts her perfect ass in your face and you beg to whiff it though her sheer lingerie. Tangent shoves your face deep in her sweaty asshole as you continue to stroke. Tangent doesn't want you to get to greedy and shoves her foot back in your face. Goddess Tangent can see you begin to stroke faster and faster as you go after her nylon clad soles. Goddess Tangent peels off her stocking and has you worship and whiff her bare feet. You continue to stroke your tiny cock for your Goddess wanting to please her at any cost. Goddess Tangent is done and wants you to cum now! Goddess Tangent is running out of patience and gives you a cum countdown. Goddess Tangent gets to zero and commands you to shoot your load out of that little dicklett. Finally you shoot your load all over the place and like a good bitch you lick every drip of your disgusting filth clean off the floor for your Goddess.
Models: Goddess Tangent

Duration: 11 min 34 s
Size: 1 004 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-21-2019, 04:47 AM #94320
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 9 s