Duration: 6 min 54 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 798 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:29 PM #99412
Модератор

Модератор

Stepsister Bailey Bam finds her shirtless stepbrother working out and can't seem to control herself. She uses the excuse that she's looking for a few workout pointers, however, within a minute or two her tits are out and she's sticking her tongue down stepbrother's throat. The next thing you know, she's on the bench press getting her pussy eaten out and prepped for stepbro's cock. Stepbro then proceeds to pump her tight Teen-18+ snatch on the bench in several positions making her Yelp in ecstasy. The step Step-Siblings then find themselves wandering to the den where Bailey can take some more dick on the couch and get her pussy stretched out even more. Then, as Bailey is cumming on her stepbrother's dick, he pulls out and splatters his spunk all over her lips, tongue, and chin. Like a good Step-Sis, Bailey then of course promises not to tell anyone.
Models: Family Secrets XXX

Duration: 27 min 11 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 1.39 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99413
Модератор

Модератор

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine...kind of...Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 11 s
Size: 299 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99414
Модератор

Модератор

I found the schoolgirl outfit you just bought. Last month is was a nurse outfit, the month before a french maid. You know what? I don't want to wear these stupid costumes anymore! If you like these costumes so much, why don't YOU wear them? Take your clothes off, I want to see you wearing this school girl outfit! I love making fun of you and can't resist the urge to take a few pictures! I want you to stay like this forever, this is so entertaining! Okay, I want you to twirl and lift your skirt... Oh my god, is that a boner? You are actually turned on by that? Show me how a schoolgirl stroke her cock! You like being a sexy little slut? I don't know why but I think I knew you had this in you! I'm gonna show you how to become a woman, teach you about taking a cock in your mouth and pussy. But for now, I want you to jerk off to the thought of a big fat cock in your holes. From now on your are not gonna fuck me anymore! You are gonna be the one that is gonna get fucked! I will encourage you to stroke and tease you about becoming a slut bitch until you cum in your tiny g-string.
Models: MaryanRed

Duration: 15 min 45 s
Size: 394 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99415
Модератор

Модератор

I want you to punish yourself for my own amusement. This is not for the faint or weak of heart! You are going to listen to each one of my instructions and follow through with it. Your cock and balls are completely useless to Me and personally I think you should be sterilized. I would imagine after a few good punching, hitting, smacking, slapping, squeezing and smashing that should do the trick. I really don't care about the fate of your cock and balls. I just want to have a good laugh at your expense.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 6 s
Size: 704 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99416
Модератор

Модератор

You are a bonafide cum slut for me through and through. I love how eager you are to slurp up all that tasty worthless sperm for my entertainment. My body alone drives you crazy but when I Coerce you to get in position and stare at your throbbing cock before it shoots all over your face… Well, you just go nuts.

Duration: 15 min 38 s
Size: 1.13 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99417
Модератор

Модератор

OK, My little slave, I know you want more than anything to be Goddess' little anal slut, but every time I check to see if you've been following your training and stretching your hole for Me like a good boy, it just seems too tight. and you know Goddess likes to be able to slide Her big cock nice and hard in and out of Her slave's slut holes without them whining and Yelping like little bitches, so if ever you want to be used as My anal slut, you're going to have to learn to relax and take it.
So, since the methods used so far have proved ineffective in preparing your asshole for fucking, I'm going to try something different; something more appropriate for nervous little betas like you. I am going to use the power of My voice, the medicine in My water pipe, and My smoke to take you into the deepest state of relaxation possible; a state in which you could easily take anything given to you up that little fuck hole.
you're going to need something to smoke, and something to sit on (preferably a glass cock resembling My very phallic-looking glass ****) and W/we can begin.
Good, now, just keep listening to My words and following My instruction, inhaling and exhaling on My command, sitting on the cock on My command, fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command, cum-ing from fucking yourself, mind, body, and soul, on My command.
Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 25 min 20 s
Size: 2.14 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99418
Модератор

Модератор

One of my favorite things to do is tease you with my curvy body. It won't take long until your cock is rock hard and you're willing to do anything I say. You know you could never get a woman like Me but just for now I'll let you stare and drool with your hand on your pulsing cock. Another one of my favorite things to do is watch you shoot your load all over your face before you take your fingers and lick it all up!

Duration: 10 min 30 s
Size: 860 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99419
Модератор

Модератор

You know it's what you need to start or end your day. To worship me. My high heels. My perfect body. My tight hot young goddess body. You need it to stare at and drool as I sway my bubbly ass in your face. You're obsession for me never goes away. You always need to look at it. You always need to jerk off to me.
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 8 min 13 s
Size: 286 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-31-2019, 05:30 PM #99420
Модератор

Модератор

You want to eat your cum sooo bad but maybe you can't quite always go through with it...maybe you've NEVER done it! Well what could be hotter than TWO sexy girls encouraging you, hmm? We'll let you imagine all kinds of things as we tell you how to stroke for us - licking your load off our tits, cumming in our mouths and watching us snowball your seed before feeding it back to you...how do you want to lose your cum eating virginity?! You can't say no to the both of us, being so sweet and sensual...no...you really don't want to miss this opportunity to eat your cum for TWO Goddesses.
Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 22 s
Size: 349 MiB
Download From AnzFile