Old 02-12-2020, 02:13 AM #131351
Модератор

Модератор

Default Teasing the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Teasing the Tip - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Skin loves to tortment her slaves by keeping them sexually frustrated and on edge while toying with their cocks. She uses her tight pussy to tease him by only allowing the very tip of his cock head inside her as she bounces on top of it. To taunt him further she slides her pussy over his shaft making him beg to cum at the feeling of her dripping wet cunt. Mistress Skin is feeling generous after having multiple orgasms and finishes him off by allowing him to finally blow his load with a handjob.
Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 15 min 49 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 442 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:15 AM #131352
Модератор

Модератор

Default The Summoning - Goddess Paige - iwantclips

The Summoning - Goddess Paige - iwantclips

You summoned Me, seeking your heart's desire. I can give it to you, pet. I can give you pleasure & ecstasy beyond your heart's wildest fantasies. All you have to do is pay the price. All you have to do is give Me your soul. You can feel the temptation tugging at your mind, urging you to surrender. My beauty is wicked and breath-taking and impossible to resist. One look into My eyes and you are lost. You can feel My dark magic begin to spin around you, consuming every waking thought. Now, your fate is sealed. Now, you belong to Me. You shall serve Me through the endless eons. You are Mine for eternity. Remember: You MUST Listen with headphones to experience full audio effects. Video includes: Binaural beats. Isochronic tones. Alpha/Beta/Theta/Delta frequencies. ASMR. Audio layers. Subliminal Messages. Triggers. NLP. Neuro Linguistic Programming. Visual effects.*Are you a loser for Me? Then use these IWC markup codes today! 20%: paymoreforpaige 50%: sacrificeforpaige 100%: paigedeservesitall
Models: Goddess Paige

Duration: 19 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 657 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:16 AM #131353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Princess Miki's Phone Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Princess Miki's Phone Wallpaper 2 - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do you want Me with you everywhere you go? Set Me as your phone wallpaper, and you'll remember who to worship every moment you check your phone.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
Resolution: 2436 x 1 125
Format: PNG
Size: 4.04 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:19 AM #131354
Модератор

Модератор

Default BBC Bull Cum - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

BBC Bull Cum - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

This is My cock. It's large, in charge; big and black. Look at it throb before you, filling with the seed of a powerful bull. As a little bitch cuckold, you're going to worship it as the superior member it is, and you're going to eat whatever comes out of it. Oh, and it's going to be thick as fuck, based on what he's been eating lately - I told him to prepare his cum special for you, as your cuckold meal. I milk this bull and talk down to you, as you are on your knees where you belong. Open your mouth as We cru$h your soul and destroy your dignity. There's a big load ready for you to swallow and ch0ke on.
Featuring Craig Blaxx
Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 9 min 3 s
Size: 600 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:20 AM #131355
Модератор

Модератор

Default DRY HUMP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

DRY HUMP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
Size: 103 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:23 AM #131356
Модератор

Модератор

Default What Pussy Means to You - Princess Miki - iwantclips

What Pussy Means to You - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Why are you so obsessed with this warm, tight, wet muscle in between My legs?

Actually, don't answer that question, because I already know. Pussy is the representation of everything that is wrong with you. your shortcomings as a man. It reminds you that you're an undesirable, sexless loser. It is the one thing you know you can't have and you don't deserve because of who you are.

I don't care if you're a virgin or not. It doesn't matter to Me whether you've ever felt pussy before, because in My eyes, you might as well be a virgin. You're in front of Me watching this clip right now, stroking your worthless cock to this mockery.

I tease you in My white panties, tracing the outline of what you don't even deserve to see, let alone touch, taste, or feel. You're so obsessed with being denied of what you're obsessed with, and the denial only deepens this obsession.

You love getting off to being denied, you love being reminded of how beneath Me and other women you are, and I want to keep it this way. I will deepen this realization as I mock you for being a pussy-denial-obsessed-freak.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 7 s
Size: 747 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:25 AM #131357
Модератор

Модератор

Default Latex Gloves Rimming And Cumshot - Sammie Cee - iwantclips

Latex Gloves Rimming And Cumshot - Sammie Cee - iwantclips

Wearing my sexy red long latex gloves I start rimming his asshole, getting it all nice and spitty. I oil up my gloves and start teasing his asshole with my fingers, while stroking his cock, I alternate this with rimming him, before he shoots his load into my gloved hand and I lick it up.
Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:27 AM #131358
Модератор

Модератор

Default Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

Cuckold Son Suck My Lover's Cock - hotjulsfetishes - iwantclips

"Wakey, Wakey sweetie! It's time to get up and do something special for your mommy!". I wake you up and command you to do something very important for me. I've been training you to be an obedient cuckold son for awhile now. I made sure you learnt your cuckolding duties in the house and always do what I demand, especially when it comes to my multiple alpha lovers. I am running late for work so you have to go in my bedroom where my boyfriend is resting under covers and give him a nice morning blowjob. I won't take "no" for an answer. I lift up his blanket and tell you to climb under and start blowing.
You will do anything I say, you love me, obey me, I am your everything. You climbed under the blanket without waking my lover up and start blowing him. He is staying still while he is enjoying your mouth by putting his big hand on your head and fucking your throat as you gag and get your "snack". I was watching the whole thing while you were doing it. I come back wrapped in towel asking you if you did what she told you. I command you to spit a huge creamy load in my hand She loves seeing all that jizz and tells you how proud she is of you. Then You are going to slurp it all up like a good cucky that you are. You put your mouth on my hand and slurp it all up. Good boy, what a yummy breakfast isn't it?!
Models: hotjulsfetishes

Duration: 7 min 50 s
Size: 300 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:28 AM #131359
Модератор

Модератор

Default CBT Roulette - Keziah - iwantclips

CBT Roulette - Keziah - iwantclips

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **
Hey loser! You love jerking off to me, but it's way more fun if we play a game. Or two. A little bit of red light/green light is fun... but I think adding this CBT roulette wheel is REALLY gonna spice things up. Get ready to stroke, and prepare for some pain

Categories: JOI Games, CBT Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, CBT, Games, Goddess Worship, Tit Worship, Ass Worship, Big Tits, Cum Countdown, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Instructional, Female Domination, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
$10 ~ appreciation
$25 ~ beta tax
$50 ~ small dick tax
$100 ~ cum tax
$666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
+100% ~ KezJunkie
+500% ~ WeakForKez
+1000% ~ KezIsGod
Models: Keziah

Duration: 14 min 53 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 02-12-2020, 02:29 AM #131360
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hustling Your Satin Silk Fetish - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Hustling Your Satin Silk Fetish - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 591 MiB
Download From AnzFile