Format: MPEG-4
Size: 68.3 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:04 PM #135352
Модератор

Модератор

Default Self-Obsessed Bratty Princess - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Self-Obsessed Bratty Princess - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

"Damn Nikki. You are so beautiful and sexy. No wonder men give you all their money and you never have to pay! Perfect curves, perfect face, perfect tan, perfect style. You are so perfect!! I love you so much!!!"
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 3 min 45 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 270 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:05 PM #135353
Модератор

Модератор

Default Girlfriend's Humiliating JOI - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Girlfriend's Humiliating JOI - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

(1080p) Hey honey, I forgot something for work....oh my God. Were you just masturbating?? Well yeah I'm Yellow Juiced, I was JUST telling you how I am super horny and wanted to have sex tonight! I don't care if being sick means there's nothing to do, you're a man not a beast - don't you have any self control? Then again all of you men are the same sex-driven pigs. I can't believe you couldn't just wait until tonight for me.
Well, why did you stop on my account? If you can't keep your hands off yourself in private, you better do it in front of me. I don't care if me being angry makes your cock small, you better stroke it and make it hard right now. It's the least you can do - look, I even wore nice lingerie under my work clothes in anticipation for tonight. What a waste!
Finally you're hard, I need you to keep stroking as fast as you can. Work can wait, this is perfect stress relief. Stroke your cock as if you need to cum before I get home, I know that's what you were doing you hedonistic . Now stop, hands off. You won't enjoy this, I'm going to yell at you until you cum and then...you are going to keep going. You're going to keep rubbing your raw cock until it hurts...then you will have learned your lesson.
Fantasy includes: humiliation, female domination, masturbation humiliation, jerk off instruction, edging instruction, post orgasm Torment instruction, angry girlfriend, femdom pov
Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 14 min 49 s
Size: 1 012 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:09 PM #135354
Модератор

Модератор

Default - - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 11 min 29 s
Resolution: 480 x 854
Size: 400 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:14 PM #135355
Модератор

Модератор

Default Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Resolution: 480 x 864
Size: 136 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:18 PM #135356
Модератор

Модератор

Default Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Big Butt, Tight Jeans - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You can't get enough of my curves in jeans! The way they hug my legs, waist and ass makes you so incredibly horny. There are so many guys who would beg me to take them off but you would rather jerk your dick with them on. You feel so weak around a hot girl in jeans. You can stroke for me, but you'll do it how I say and you get to cum when I say.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 29 s
Size: 776 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:23 PM #135357
Модератор

Модератор

Default Smoking Purple Masturbation - Illianna - iwantclips

Smoking Purple Masturbation - Illianna - iwantclips

Illianna sucks on a cigarette after she rips off her bra and pushes her panties to the side. It feels so good she strips out of the rest of her purple bra and panties set. She almost completely forgets about her cigarette as she Gropes her naked body as her orgasm builds and the explodes in a contraction of muscle spasms.
Models: Illianna

Duration: 6 min 1 s
Size: 709 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:56 PM #135358
Модератор

Модератор

Default Your Little Alpha Costume - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Your Little Alpha Costume - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're self aware enough to know that you're not a real alpha, right? Regardless of what anyone else thinks, or what you convinced them of, you and I both know who you really are.

You're a weak and pliable little bitch, easily manipulated by pretty girls and beautiful women. You love being My little bitch, and you certainly aren't ashamed to be who you are in front of Me. Yet, you hide your true identity from the rest of the world. You lie to everyone you meet, simply by acting in ways that aren't true to your default, submissive state.

Don't you worry: I'm not going to punish you or taunt you for this - in fact, I am going to applaud you. You have successfully convinced everyone you know that you are somewhat of an Alpha. You managed to find success in your career, and you have decorated your exterior shell in such a way that disguises the weak, soft core that exists beneath it.

Your deception allows you to make money in order to please Me, to serve Me, and that's why I encourage you to keep up this little act of yours. The costume is working, which allows you to work for Me.

Keep it up, perfect it, and always return to Me in your true form, stripped of that ridiculous costume you meticulously put together.

You may have fooled everyone else, but you will never fool Me.
* MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION:** 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI** 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI** 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI** 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki* Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 40 s
Size: 640 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 04:59 PM #135359
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hump Attack - SophiaSylvan - iwantclips

Hump Attack - SophiaSylvan - iwantclips

I'm on the carpet scrubbing out a spot while Kaylaa Noir watches on in amazement at my huge ass. She can't help but let a hand stray under her jeans to play with her pussy as she enjoys the view. Soon she's on her knees behind me, and I say "not now Kaylaa" and roll my eyes, pretending not to want her. She tells me to shut up and starts humping me over my jeans. I moan with pleasure as she pounds me expertly. She can't help but pull down our jeans and hump my big whooty, pull my hair, talk dirty to me and spank my big round ass. She chastises me for teasing her so hard and pretending I don't want it. She pulls down our thongs and humps my big bare PAWG ass, giving it to me so hard until she comes, admiring the view and leaving me to clean the floor like a good girl.
Models: SophiaSylvan

Duration: 10 min 33 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
Size: 336 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 03-09-2020, 05:10 PM #135360
Модератор

Модератор

Default Fucking Strangers' Things at the Gloryhole - pavlovswhore - iwantclips

Fucking Strangers' Things at the Gloryhole - pavlovswhore - iwantclips

Living in the mecca for perverts sure has its perks. After getting out of school, I was so happy to visit the happiest place on Earth: my local gloryhole! The adult theater is like a second home to me - I'm always so happy when I get to serve and worship.
Watch me guzzle multiple loads of hot cum from REAL strangers, making sure to play with and be thankful for each. One particular cock was so tantalizingly delicious, I couldn't help but to ask him if he wanted to fuck and fill me (after sloppy deep-throating, of course). He takes me doggy-style on a leather couch in the theater, passionately thrusting his way into my tight slit of a pussy. Once I start pleading for more, another cock appears and I make sure to bury it in my mouth as this much older gentleman has his way with me from behind. As I beg for the man to completely ravage me, he pins my legs behind my head and uses me to completion.
Dreams really do come true!
1080 | 60FPS
Models: pavlovswhore

Duration: 21 min 47 s
Size: 2.00 GiB
Download From AnzFile