Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97421
Модератор

Модератор

They should be fast **** by now. I'm in no rush to head home just yet, it's okay if I hangout for a bit isn't it? You have such a nice house. I was looking around and...you're office is very nice. No I wasn't snooping but you left your computer on. Some very...interesting stuff there. I never would have thought a proper guy like you would have such filthy kinks. I bet if your wife found out you would be mortified. Well let's make a deal. I won't tell your wife about what I found on your computer, but you're going to jerk off for you right now. Come on, I know I'm your type now. I saw what you're into. Take your pants off NOW or I will tell your wife everything. I know you want to jerk off for me you dirty pervert. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
Models: Carlie

Duration: 10 min 31 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 396 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97422
Модератор

Модератор

Grab a poopers bottle and your favourite dildo. We will be kinky today. You will experience a blisful sensation of arousing dizziness mixed with a sweet stimulating prostate masage. But if that is not enough i will alow you a light masturbation aswell. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX" Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration! Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me! ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 17 min 23 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 1 016 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97423
Модератор

Модератор

Maybe.....maybe not....
Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97424
Модератор

Модератор

You just can't get enough of My perfect, natural 32C tits! They are all you can think about, dream about! You need them!! You need to worship them!! Here is your chance to even jerk to them!!
Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 7 min 55 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97425
Модератор

Модератор

You're browsing Indeed one day looking for a new job and you come across a company hiring new taste testers, but not just any taste testers, Having fun tasters! They immediately accept your application because you used Princess Pilar as your reference, so they already know you can handle the job... you're welcome! On your first day, the Having fun Girl walks in in the shiniest sexiest "work uniform" you've ever seen and you feel your cock get even harder when She brings the Having fun out. This isn't like wine-tasting where you spit the drink out like a punk, Having fun tasters have to swallow everything! You're trying to impress the Purity Having fun Girl so much that you just do what She says. When She tells you to take your cock out, you start to wonder how you got so lucky. Amaze Her with your drinking skills right Here. Enjoy xo- Princess Pilar
Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 13 min 41 s
Size: 755 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97426
Модератор

Модератор

As you can hear I have a pathetic slave trying to mow my lawn. Like all the
rest he's doing an awful job and I'll have to fire him right after this. Do
you want to be next, slave? Can you handle working to my high standards or
will you fall like the rest of them? Show me you can be different slave. I
even give you my email. So if you want to serve me in real life I'll tell
you how
Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 7 min 3 s
Size: 491 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:18 AM #97427
Модератор

Модератор

you beg to worship My pantyhose. To even see Me in a pair of them makes your mind turn into mush. I tease you in this sexy pair of pantyhose but on one condition , you must eat your own cum at My instruction if you wish to see more.
Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 7 min 58 s
Size: 1.11 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:19 AM #97428
Модератор

Модератор

Master has enslaved the girls entire swimming team, but he's not happy with their performance and they are clearly lacking in skills. That's where I come in to play my part as the new coach of the girls swim team and it's up to me to teach these rookie cumsluts a lesson or two. The need training - their holes need training all of them so they can please their master and take his cock and cum everywhere. He needed someone with my experience and skills level to show these bitches how it's done. Now ladies, you will see you all have a dildo in front of you that is full of cum to use and I am going to instruct you and you will follow my instructions as I show you how to please your master. You will have one week to learn the ropes or else you'll be kicked off the team and you'll never be let near your master's cock again. Lesson 1 - Blowjob : I'm now going to show you how to give a proper blowjob, you spit on your master's cock to get it nice and sloppy then you lick it all over, cupping the balls and sucking on the head as you stroke it. You should be able to slide his dick ball deep down your throat and gag on it. You have to be able to hold it down your throat for as long as possible, this is part of your training being able to hold your breath as you feel master's dick deep down your throat. Now you will always praise your master's cock, you worship master and his big cock and all the cum he gives you from it. You must always beg like a good cumslut on your knees and plead to have master cum all over your face and in your mouth so you can taste his delicious cum and swallow it all never waste any. Lesson 2 - Riding Cock : When master fucks dozens of girls he gets tired so you must learn what it means to ride a dick. You must work for his cum and be able to ride your master's dick and earn that big load of spunk deep inside you. Don't just sit back and take his cock, ride his dick hard and fast, bounce on top of him so he can see your big tits shake. Then turn around and do reverse cowgirl position and lean forward so master can **** your tits and squeeze your ass while you bounce on his cock. Also I've been told to tell all of you, that ever girl must stop using birth control, as your master wants to breed his girls. You will all ride until you take master's cum deep inside you and he will creampie your wet slutty cunts and master will impregnate you all. Eating all of that cum out of that juicy pussy. Remember you all are nothing more that dirty cumsluts for master to use and fuck you, you will get filled and fucked with cock and cum and be grateful for the opportunity to serve such perfect master with a big cock. Lesson 3 - Anal : Master tells me he was extremely disappointed to learn that not one of you bitches could take his big cock in your ass. Well your going to be shown by me, seeing as I'm an anal pro and take just about anything in my ass your going to watch and learn. Showing them how to finger their ass, then I fuck my ass and gape it wide with a big creampie I fill my asshole with a big load of spunk and they watch it drip out and I tell them even if it drops onto the floor they must eat it a. Never waste a drop of masters cum it's too precious to waste. To finish up the lesson I take my huge bat to show them how extreme I can be and they have one week to do their homework which is being able to take a bat up their asses. Anyone who can;t will be kicked off the team and miss out on servicing master's cock. Now hit the showers bitches, I've got another cheerleading team to teach this afternoon. So many sluts so little time
Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 17 s
Size: 1.74 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:19 AM #97429
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
Size: 646 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-27-2019, 10:19 AM #97430
Модератор

Модератор

Cum Eating Instruction clip. I tell you how I want to stroke and where exactly I want you to cum. You're in for a special surprise where I want you to come this time. This video includes JOI, CEI, and a cum countdown.
Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 480 x 720
Size: 114 MiB
Download From AnzFile