Old 11-01-2019, 04:06 PM #100371
Модератор

Модератор

D o u b l e - T r o u b l e

The ultimate Alpha couple is back & making your pmindick twitch and your mind melt to mush in a matter of seconds, edging to your final destination. Are you ready to pop?
Models: EmpressLaylaxo

Duration: 5 min 30 s
Resolution: 606 x 1 080
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 290 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:09 PM #100372
Модератор

Модератор

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
Featuring Dakota Charms!
I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
balloons, brunettes, all natural,
@DakotaCharms
Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 529 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:09 PM #100373
Модератор

Модератор

Based on real life events! Are you enjoying watching my videos, enjoying your little private time where you get to jerk off and you think nobody knows? I have some news for you: your wife knows. She and I have been corresponding since she saw the purchases on the bank statement. Wipe that panicked look off your face... she's actually pretty happy about it. You see, on the list of people who don't want to have sex with you, there's myself AND your wife. She knows that I have you all wrapped up in the vicious cycle of tease and jerk that you'll never be able to break, which means she is free to go fuck whomever she wants. You can't do a damn thing about it, either, because you're addicted to me and to masturbation. So I'll continue to tease you, continue to make you jerk and jerk, and everybody's getting what they want. So get that cock in hand and jerk in abject humiliation, knowing that your wife will be fucking a real man while you're just being mind fucked by me.
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 11 min 7 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 138 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:11 PM #100374
Модератор

Модератор

To continue your journey, you have the choice to end with Option A or Option B. This will be the first choice, a collection of nasty little activities to further your spiral into genital despair. You are so blinded by my glorious ass, and demanding mouth that you are eager to please.You should expect no less, you deserve it for being such a lowly male. Women rule the world, and this proves it. You desecrate your body for me, and love every second of it. What does it feel like to be powerless? Do you have what it takes to opt for Option B as well? Only brave boys survive both rounds...not like I care.
Models: Kerri Kings Clip Store

Duration: 3 min 11 s
Size: 96.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:13 PM #100375
Модератор

Модератор

My videos will always be here for you... now you will do the same. Get an increased connection with me and have a stable life of frozen dinners and drinks in front of my videos.
Goddess Charlotte Stokely
Categories: Jerk Off Encouragement, JOI, Edging, Gooning, Femdom POV, Virgin Humiliation
Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 37 s
Size: 346 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:14 PM #100376
Модератор

Модератор

I'll lead you. Maybe even fuck you up a bit. Follow my directions. Sniff and play as I tell you to. It feels so good. Your muscles loosen with every deep breath. I make it so easy. You're so horny and ready to fuck your ass on my command. Let your mind go. Take another hit and keep going. Make sure you have your Aroma and dildo ready! --- Fetishes: Aroma, Anal Masturbation, Prostate Massage, Men Following Orders, Ass Play
Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 12 min 44 s
Size: 429 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:19 PM #100377
Модератор

Модератор

I pull on a pair of **** print pantyhose. I show them off, teasing you with my long legs and feet. My hose sport a run around my toes during the video.
Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 10 min 48 s
Size: 392 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:20 PM #100378
Модератор

Модератор

Im tired and about to go to bed. You won't shut up about how badly you need to cum. Usually I don't reinforce bad habits like that by giving into your pleads for pleasure but Im so tired Im willing to do it this one time just to shut you up. I might as well its been so long since the last time I let you explode for these beautiful feet you can barely control yourself. This is what you dream about all day and night long. Let me make your dreams a reality. Get ready to stroke to your goddess.
Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 54 s
Size: 431 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:23 PM #100379
Модератор

Модератор

After a few purchases of my clips and a couple of correspondents back and forth to each other I found you interesting. Interesting enough to track you down and unravel your true identity. After doing so I convince you to purchase this very clip. In it I describe my intent moving forward with you. I have hatched a very detailed devilish plan that I know you and I will BOTH enjoy. Sure, you may resist at first but in the end, you will learn to give up the fight and to do EXACTLY as you are told. That includes surrendering ALL control, cutting off ALL communication with friends and family, no more intimacy with your wife and much much more. And this is only the beginning...
*This was a custom request. Name occasionally used throughout.
Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 10 min 5 s
Size: 197 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 11-01-2019, 04:23 PM #100380
Модератор

Модератор

Snap by snap, word by word I break you down. Nothing feels better than being under My hipn0tic control, because under it you are FREE. Knowing just what to say, just what to do I STRIP you bare of all defences. Under My hipn0tic control you are metaphorically naked, WIDE open for Me and so when I climb inside your mind you get to feel a SUBMISSIVE bliss like never before.
You make it SO easy for Me with how badly you WANT to surrender your WILL to Me.
No stroking for now, Listen to Me, that is all; My indirect hipn0tic commands, leading and pacing, and long sweet countdown will knock you out. My bare breasts covered in fishnet is an instant distraction, an easy way in, I want you aware of your cock because the HARDER it gets the SOFTER your mind is.
Your eyes maybe be open but you WILL fall into trance, I WILL arouse and excite your mind until it aches and gapes and drips for Me, but I want more. With every SNAP I command you shed another layer of mental protection, it happens automatically. Snap after SNAP, I want to break you down and get to the real you, I want you to SURRENDER your WILL to Me and you WILL, you are.
Many clever, manipulative words later, your cock is full to bursting your pussy-mind so empty and WET for Me, I have stripped away so many layers and you are before Me, naked, SURRENDERED. Stroke and listen - Every time you DROP for Me I knock another wall down, as time goes on you become even more susceptible, and one day that very last wall will come tumbling down with just the SNAP of my finger, when you least EXPECT IT, and in that moment, there will be no more hiding…you WILL be Mine….I will SEDUCE you asunder
Contains: hipn0sis, indirect hipn0tic commands, deepeners, countdowns, finger snaps, psychological conditioning, slave training, binaural tones, masturbation encouragement, tease and denial, post hipn0tic programming.
Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 27 min 30 s
Size: 633 MiB
Download From AnzFile