Old 10-02-2019, 09:11 PM #86441
Модератор

Модератор

(Custom Video)
After months of failed attempts to get pregnant, Mandy gets bad news from the fertility doctor again. "There may be hope in the future" he says "there is a new Silly Stuff that is about to begin clinical trials on ****, so maybe in a couple of years..." Mandy is so excited at the possibility she immediately perks up.. and the doctor continues "but unfortunately it will be $20,000 a pill and there is no way your insurance will cover this." Mandy pleads her case with him, trying to use her best flirting technique and making sure her cleavage is prominently displayed for him. It seems to work! He relents after to her subtle advances and tells her no one can know. "Also, the dosage MUST be administered vaginally"
He instructs her to remove her panties and bend over. Purposefully not using gloves to insert the dose, he first wets his thumb with his mouth and completely submerges it into her noticably aroused pussy.
"It will need to be delivered deeper inside you" he says as he opens up his pants and quickly begins to push his cock into her. "What are you doing?!" she nervously asks. "I forgot to mention that the Silly Stuff must be administered WITH the sperm to be effective" he says. He explains as he is thrusting faster and faster that the **** will be completely hers, and will have the good doctores genes as well. This makes Mandy VERY happy. As he begins to cum she tells him to give her "all of it..... deeper!"
Later at home, Mandy begins to have serious cramping. She tries to relieve them but to no avail. As she is looking in the mirror she notices her belly has grown right before her eyes! The pain is overwhelming after a time and she struggles to stay standing. The growth is quickly becoming more and more noticable. She calls the doctor in a panic. "I think the Silly Stuff is doing some thing crazy!" She begs him to come help her at home. All of the reading she has done has her recognizing she has already begin labor pains! She draws a bath and prepares to give birth in the tub. The doctor arrives and is absolutely stunned, repeating 'Oh My God' over and over again, while assisting her in the delivery.
FOLLOWING ORDERS-INTERNAL CUMMING-DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 21 min 40 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 1.47 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:16 PM #86442
Модератор

Модератор

You will get into the loser position. You will shoot your loser load into your mouth. Cum only belongs in your own mouth. Get ready to be humiliated until you jizz into your mouth. Hear me mock and laugh at what a loser cum eater you are. This clip contains elements of cum eating instructions, humiliation, CEI, cum eating, post cum Torment, laughing, brat girls, sub abuse, masturbation humiliation, cum in mouth, mind fuck, slut training.
Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 5 min 23 s
Size: 525 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:22 PM #86443
Модератор

Модератор

Protagonist: Kri

Beautifoul Kri agreed to be touched during this breathplay session.

The session lasts 22 minutes and the camera is never stopped: no cut.

The session start with Kri wearing a shiny PVC catsuit, she salt on the bed, crawling up to her position. Her hands are firmly ziptied to the head of the iron bed...

The game is so easy: we play with vibrating dildo and with finger on her clitoris while a transparent plastic bag is sealed over her head.

The bag will be sealed 7 times... Kri has no chance to break free from her position, the only thing left to do is wait...
This session is really intense! The time in which Kri waits for her request for air to be heard increases from time to time.

Absolutely must not miss!

Shoot in FULL HD Video.
Good Fun.
Models: Breathless Industries

Duration: 22 min 53 s
Size: 596 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 09:23 PM #86444
Модератор

Модератор

Default Goddess Emily - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 4 min 12 s
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 10:06 PM #86445
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one. 
My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy.
Mandy Flores
Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF 

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 10:24 PM #86446
Модератор

Модератор

1080p
You are my wife's coworker. You come over one day to tell me that my wife has been cheating on me and that you took a video of her being fucked by three college interns, a big young cock in each of her hole. In the video she's moaning and acting like a total slut. In my dismay you convince me to have revenge sex on my wife. You've never liked my wife because you knew all along that she's been fucking around the office. We move to the master bedroom where we start having passionate sex. Suddenly, we hear the door open and there stands my wife. You tell her that I know about her cheating ways and that I don't want her anymore. You proceed to verbally abuse her and make her watch as you continue to fuck me in ways she never could. You make her watch as I cum inside your pussy, experiencing an ecstasy I've never felt with my wife. My cock now belongs to you and you're the new mistress of the house.
Mandy Flores
INCLUDES: HOMEWRECKER : VIRTUAL SEX : FEMALE DOMINATION : COCK WORSHIP : CREAMPIE : BRATTY : CHEATERS : DOGGYSTYLE : FUCKING : BLOWJOBS

Duration: 10 min 11 s
Size: 533 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 10:48 PM #86447
Модератор

Модератор

You're such a perv and its ok to admit it. You don't have to hide it from me. Even you have a place, all you ever needed was.. ME. I'm the woman who's going to show you where your place is in this world.. Hint hint: its beneath me. So hows the view from down there? I know its tempting to reach out and touch my big beautiful ass, jiggling and bouncing above you. If I want you to touch, Ill tell you. So don't touch! I will ruin you if you do. Sit like the good boy I want you to be. Sometimes I like to reward good boys for their behavior, can you impress me? If you can.. maybe Ill give you a prize.. but HA Its a surprise
Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 9 min 55 s
Size: 434 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 10:55 PM #86448
Модератор

Модератор

I know what you've been craving so bad and now you can have it. Go on, buy the video, indulge in the mesmerizing sounds of my very wet pussy getting fingered and rubbed! I know you'll be watching it on a loop
LoveRebekah 25 %
LoveMistress 50 %
LoveGoddess 75 %
GoodBoy4Rebekah 100 %
RebekahOwnsMe 500 %
WorshipGoddess 1000 %
Models: rebekah_vonkat

Duration: 12 min 28 s
Size: 727 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 11:05 PM #86449
Модератор

Модератор

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 127 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 10-02-2019, 11:31 PM #86450
Модератор

Модератор

It's not just the sound, though you're obsessed with the sound of My laugh. No, it's the whole look, My eyes widening in disbelief, lips parting in a haughty smirk, brows slanted upward in incredulity. God, I'm exquisite when I laugh at you. You can't get enough of it. You live for those moments when you humiliate yourself so totally and unexpectedly that I just lose it, giggling without abandon, a hand over My face, pointing and laughing at you sometimes for minutes at a time. You'd do anything for that effect, for that rush you get when you amuse Me; you want Me to film it so you can watch it over and over. You crave My laughter, and we both know the cravings are only going to get worse. I can't wait to see what you sink to next LOL. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT .. What do you fancy? See the wonderful deals below ..
25% - RipME 50% - PunishME 75% screwME 100% abuseME 1000% - financiallyruinME
Models: Madam Samantha

Duration: 6 min 5 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 530 MiB
Download From AnzFile