Old 04-11-2019, 05:14 PM #11121
Модератор

Модератор

Hey titty addict...you've been worshiping my tits for so many years now! And I bet you are such a loser that you haven't touched any real life titties in all these years, have you? No, you're a loser, so you only jerk off to hot girls with big tits, but you don't actually get to touch them. No woman wants your grubby loser hands on her tits! Strippers and **** you've paid don't count and trust me, they don't want your loser hands on their tits either. I doubt you will ever be touching big sexy tits in your life...the only thing you're touching is your dick, loser!
Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 4 min 49 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 363 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:15 PM #11122
Модератор

Модератор

No pussy for you, beta boy! You watch all my clips so closely hoping you'll see a nip slip, or that you'll even see my thong slide to the side for a moment and get a glimpse of my pink parts... nope! All you get is one loooong tormenting tease, watching as I pour milk over myself and even lick it off my huge boobs... something you'll never get to do. All you can do is watch... and you can't bring yourself to stop.
Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 10 min 40 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 191 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:15 PM #11123
Модератор

Модератор

For me it's so sexy to look in a mirror while I play with my tits! Bouncing and slapping them against my stomach gets my drive up and I enjoy it so much and I bet you will too! Why? Well because you get a double exposure and then an underneath view
Models: MissPrincess

Duration: 5 min 15 s
Size: 195 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:22 PM #11124
Модератор

Модератор

Hi! Welcome to your second appt! I am so glad to see you again, and excited to hear about how your first week has gone. I ask you questions about your week, checking on your anal progress, oral training and such. I have a big smile on my face, eager to start this next step in your sissy transformation, which is taking you deeper into the cock slut desires. Increasign your desire and skill at pleasing cock. I put on the strap-on we will be using. You will be kept in your chastity through this appt today. You can have the key when you leave. I fuck your face a bit with the strap-on, give you a feeling of being a wet hole for cock. As we progress, I have you use your bbc dildo- I encourage and instruct you through your first anal orgasm using the prescribed bbc dildo. You cum in your chastity, the feelings deeper on this is right where you should be....takign the steps in your sissy transformation! This is a hot and AMAZING 2nd appt- come on in, Dr Farrah is waiting.
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 13 min 55 s
Size: 507 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:23 PM #11125
Модератор

Модератор

I cannot believe I've been paired up with a loser like you for this assignment?! I'm like the most popular school and I refuse to breathe the same air as you, let alone work with you. I'll just have you do everything while I talk to my boyfriend over the phone about how pathetic this whole situation is. I tell him you're so awkward and freaky and that you're probably a virgin, and that you'll die as a virgin too. While saying all this I laugh out loud. I catch you staring at me and start to strip and tease since you'll never be this close to a girl this hot ever again. I'm wearing a sporty lingerie set but won't show any more skin because you're just a dumb loser who doesn't deserve to see all of me.
Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 11 min 4 s
Size: 674 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:24 PM #11126
Модератор

Модератор

Doctor Roxy is back to examine you and help you get a grip on your constant feelings of inadequacy and low self esteem. We will start with a thorough examination to determine if you have any physical issues that may be causing your condition. Well one thing seems to stand out from my examination and that is a severe penile deficiency. I have a rather unorthodox but highly effective treatment in mind for you. First, just take this pill to relax. Now that's better, don't mind the fact that you are going to be **** from the neck down. Now that you are helpless lets start your training for your new life as My pathetic little sissy slut.. .
Models: Roxana Rae

Duration: 14 min 26 s
Size: 1.85 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:27 PM #11127
Модератор

Модератор

I'm your laid back sexual health teacher. You've been in My class all day, staring at My thigh highs and My ass. After class is over I'm finishing up behind my desk and I see that you are still in the classroom. I love playing games so I invite you back to my office under the condition that you're going to do everything I say! I tell you to get out your cock and follow My movements as I use a dildo to show you how to jerk your cock, but every time I touch My mouth to it you must take a shot. Will you be able yo make it to the end? If you do, I have a special finishing treat for you! Please your teacher and use one of these codes: "GivePrincessMore" + 50% "PleaseMyPrincess" + 100% "HaveItAllPrincess" - 200% "EverythingForPrinces" + 500% "Wallet4Princess" + 1000%
Models: PrincessAshe

Duration: 10 min 32 s
Size: 920 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:29 PM #11128
Модератор

Модератор

Contance Burns presents the story of John Narrows, a new GTS producer who contacted Lonestar Angel to begin working together and disappeared without a trace. Logan Rivers and Lonestar Angel on the first "Constance Burns´s Happy Horror Show" episode.
Models: scottwill

Duration: 9 min 32 s
Resolution: 480 x 856
Size: 74.5 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:31 PM #11129
Модератор

Модератор

Default Iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 7 min 27 s
Size: 482 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-11-2019, 05:34 PM #11130
Модератор

Модератор

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
Size: 497 MiB
Download From AnzFile