Old 06-29-2019, 01:05 AM #46061
Модератор

Модератор

Day 6...You've made it so far....How much longer can you last?
Models: GoddessSierra

Duration: 5 min 12 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 754 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 01:13 AM #46062
Модератор

Модератор

JacquelynÂ*VelvetsÂ*shrunk all of the students at school and has them in a jar for her special snack. She prepares a bowl of cereal, pours the creamy milk, and sprinkles her classmates in the deep swimming pool. She savors them one by one, chewing with her mouth open really wide. While masticating her meal, she taunts them. It was so easy to capture them because they were stupid enough to eat the candy she gave them. Thank goodness the internet sells shrinking confections! When one of the tiny losers threatens to pee in her cereal to prevent her from eating them, she threatens to consume them anyways. How dare they be selfish when only she can be the most important person in the world? In a brazen move, they actually urinate in her cereal. Jacquelyn knows that tender little human morsels taste so good that she won't notice the altered taste and continues munching on their crunchy bodies. If anything, their bladders are so small, it would not have made a difference anyways! ***The customer asked for the word "pee" to be used a lot, so it is. OTHER KEYWORDS-vore, Jacqueline Velvets, pee humiliation, food, blonde, blond, long hair
Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 12 min 6 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Size: 458 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 01:19 AM #46063
Модератор

Модератор

You've broken into the Hall of Justice and Wonder Woman is here to stop you! She demands your name but instead, you present your erection. Such a simple creature you are... She insists you stroke it so you can Consumer cum for this Goddess as an Amazonian punishment! You're lucky, as not many have presented their cocks...and lived.
Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 6 min 40 s
Size: 111 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 02:59 AM #46064
Модератор

Модератор

Default StellaSol - iwantclips

Models: StellaSol

Duration: 20 min 7 s
Size: 1.08 GiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 03:01 AM #46065
Модератор

Модератор

Indica is slammed at work. Slipping her tight heels on and off under the table at her desk catches her bosses eyes. Indica, dangles her tight heels from her sweaty, sexy, fishnet pantyhose. Indica notices how weak it makes her boss. So she slips her heels on and off, over and over again till she finally throws them off and gives him instructions to stroke it. Indica lets him finish and goes back to work.
Models: IndicaFetish

Duration: 11 min 38 s
Size: 874 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 03:04 AM #46066
Модератор

Модератор

Happy Halloween perverts! It's no secret that Halloween is my favorite time of year and I have a little trick or treat themed JOI for you. After I work you up is it going to end with a trick or a treat? So many possibilities that regardless how it ends you are going to enjoy every last second of it you horny slut!
Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 8 min 10 s
Size: 614 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 03:19 AM #46067
Модератор

Модератор

Default PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 10 min 4 s
Size: 415 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 03:41 AM #46068
Модератор

Модератор

I've been in these heels all day and you're going to slip them off and rub my feet. I know you've been waiting patiently all day for me, just so you could do this very thing. Make sure you get them perfectly relaxed, and then I'll Coerce you to sit and watch me slip my pantyhose off and wrap them around your neck like a tie. Maybe I'll make you wear them to work the next day.... Then I outline the rest of your duties, with my wrinkled soles and perfect toes in your face. Includes: mesmerize, ass worship, mind fuck, femdom POV, tease & denial, humiliation, goddess worship, foot fetish, foot worship, legs, female domination, wrinkled soles, and pantyhose fetish
Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 8 min 33 s
Size: 307 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:00 AM #46069
Модератор

Модератор

(This alternates between POV and third person and is really raw as the action takes place in a quick pace. This is real, dirty and was for fun. Hope that you like it as much as I loved fucking in it!) Chanel and Anabelle are on their knees in front of you and take your big throbbing cock out. Your hands **** their huge, natural tits and it instantly makes your dick hard. They spit on your cock and use their hands to stroke you even harder. Chanel can't wait and dives down to kiss your head and shaft. Anabelle sneaks down to your balls and they take turns alternating bobbing up and down your cock. Sometimes they both have their mouth on you and look up at you with*hungry eyes. Greedily they deep throat you and gag on the girth and length. They compete to see who can choke on your cock while going deeper and faster. Your hands push them down and you order them to kiss and makeout while you stroke it. They return to skull fucking and can't get enough of your cock. When you tell them to tell you how much they love sucking dick, they smile in excitement and beg for more. These submissive sluts would do anything and everything to get you off! Taking a break, Chanel gets eaten out (Not POV) and bounces on the guy's face before he orders her to turn around. This is just what she needs and she screams out in orgasm while he rubs his cock. Over and over her body convulses before arching with each climax. They switch to a 69. (Back to POV) In a frenetic pace have loads of cum sprayed on their faces and they eagerly look up and swallow it off your head and stroke the shaft before kissing each other and swallowing it. OTHER KEYWORDS- blowjobs, POV blow job, girl girl boy, boy girl girl , deep throating, amateur, candid, boy girl, facial, Annabelle Pync, Chanel Young, Asian, blond, blonde
Models: Anabelle Pync

Duration: 23 min 35 s
Resolution: 540 x 960
Size: 301 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 06-29-2019, 04:19 AM #46070
Модератор

Модератор

1080p (Custom video order) You are a sexy but cruel and lethal executrix who enjoys Tormenting her slaves, taunting them with her feet before dispatching them. This time, you're not only showing off your feet to the victim but to your minions as well, all of whom are just enthralled by your sexy feet. You give the poor loser who's about to diminish a chance to save his life by showing his proficiency at worshipping your feet. You give him an ultimatum and tell him that if he doesn't satisfy you, you will ask one of your men to k1ll him as you watch. So, you begin by giving him a foot show that will send him to heaven. But all along, you are so turned on at the thought that in the end you won't forgive him no matter what. You love this power you have over your victims and your thugs, who will stop at nothing just to enjoy the Intox Fantasy Fantasyicating delight of your feet. You derive great sadistic pleasure at the sight of men sacrificing their lives for your feet. Encourage your victim to come closer to your feet for a better look, and to smell and lick your toes. Tell him this is a huge turn-on for you (especially when trying to decide the fate of a poor loser). You tell him that if he does a good job worshipping your feet, you'll reward him with a mind-boggling footjob and maybe you'll spare his life (but in fact, you have no intention of doing so). But first he'll have to prove his mettle to you. You do all this while speaking in a calm but firm, cruel and sexy voice. As the poor guy struggles to satisfy you, he realizes he's not doing a good job and whimpers, trying desperately to explain himself. But you continue to toy with him and laugh sadistically with a cruel chuckle. Despite his best efforts, in the end you've had enough and are bored. You laugh as you spread your toes in full view, and finally give the order to dispatch him with disdain. You give the order of Lethal Execution! *Mandy Flores* INCLUDES: EXECUTRIX - FOOT FETISH - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT HUMILIATION - SMOKING - FOOT SLAVE TRAINING - FEMDOM POV â€" NYLONS â€" TOE SPREADING â€" SOLES â€" LEATHER FETISH
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 15 min 48 s
Size: 463 MiB
Download From AnzFile