Old 11-17-2020, 10:46 PM #22601
Модератор

Модератор

Default Hands On Hardcore - Regina Sparks

Hands On Hardcore - Regina Sparks

Description:
Regina Sparks - Daddy Fucks Horny Babysitter
Released: November 1, 2019

Horny babysitter Regina Sparks can't wait to get laid by Daddy Vince Karter. The young man looks handsome in his suit which gives that busty bombshell from Kazachstan an instant wet pussy. The gorgeous hottie with brunette hair and green eyes wants his hard Daddy dick between her pussy lips and can't wait to feel his tongue dancing on her clit. The Frenchman licks her tasty teen pussy and after she gives him an amazing blowjob, which quickly leads to another sizzling hot DDF Network Hands on Hardcore masterpiece!

See both enjoy each other in 69 and watch him lick that young girl's sexy asshole before cramming her tight shaved pussy balls deep with his veiny dick. The green-eyed Kazakh beauty rides his dick in reverse cowgirl position. She makes her enhanced tits dance before getting her wet pie fucked hard in standing sex position. He fills her mouth with an enormous cumshot which puts a sexy smile on her gorgeous face. I think, she got the job. What do you think? Leave a comment below and share this epic babysitter Hardcore fuck scene with your horny friends.

Cast: Regina Sparks

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/36c5fbe5107c9
Old 11-17-2020, 10:47 PM #22602
Модератор

Модератор

Default Jules Jordan - Payton Preslee

Jules Jordan - Payton Preslee

Description:
Payton Preslee - 34DDD In POV With Payton Preslee
Released: February 28, 2020

Payton Preslee takes a pounding from Manuel and still wants more! Payton is a curvaceous spinner with an insatiable appetite for big dicks. She's looking hella sexy in her black lace lingerie with matching stockings and high heels as she plays with her giant tits on the bed. Manuel walks over to the bed, just close enough to let Payton rub his cock through his sweatpants before having her get back on the bed to show off all of her amazing ASSets...

She plays with her pussy then removes her panties to show off her tight little asshole before Manuel finally lets her pull out his uncut cock. After softly stroking it, Payton wraps her luscious lips around that thick dick then lets Manuel titty-fuck her massive jugs. They head over to the couch where Payton continues to slobber all over Manuels cock and balls until she can't contain herself anymore and needs it inside her. Manuel has Payton climb on top as she inserts his hard cock into her tight snatch and instinctively starts riding and grinding on it. She rubs her clit as Manuel hammers her horny hole then then Payton spins around to continue taking that dick from behind so we can see that perfect ass bounce. Manuel fingers her tight asshole while she rides his dick then Payton stops for a few so she can taste her delicious pussy juices off of his monster dong. Payton titty-fucks Manuel again and gives him a rimjob before bending over in doggystyle to get dicked-down again. He flips her over to missionary and hammers Payton hard as she licks her own nipples until Manuel pulls his cock out and shoots his load all over those beautiful bosoms.

Cast: Payton Preslee

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7d10ae44e7aef
Old 11-17-2020, 10:49 PM #22603
Модератор

Модератор

Default Karups HA - Amanda Blow & Haley Sweet

Karups HA - Amanda Blow & Haley Sweet

Description:
Amanda Blow & Haley Sweet - Karups HA
Released: December 22, 2019

Cast: Amanda Blow, Haley Sweet

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d2d83f9db4968
Old 11-17-2020, 10:49 PM #22604
Модератор

Модератор

Default Exxxtra Small - Allie Nicole

Exxxtra Small - Allie Nicole

Description:
Allie Nicole - Tiny Bounce And Bang
Released: July 11, 2019

Tiny blondie Allie Nicole is a total sweetheart, which is why she always gets the dick she needs whenever she wants it. Today, she gets our hung stud to service her. She shows off her plump ass before getting on her knees to deepthroat his massive rod. Then, she mounts the lucky guy, going for a bouncy ride that has both of them on the verge of orgasm right away. She cums hard on his dick as she grinds on him, and he pounds her pussy passionately. Allies eyes roll in the back of her head as she orgasms again and again, loving every inch of this thick prick as it plunges inside of her. Do you think Allie is a sexual super star? Let us know in the comments!

Cast: Allie Nicole

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d46803e5c6e77
Old 11-17-2020, 10:51 PM #22605
Модератор

Модератор

Default Mature NL - Andi James & Lillian Tesh

Mature NL - Andi James & Lillian Tesh

Description:
Andi James & Lillian Tesh - These ladies are mature and horny for some lesbian pussy
Released: November 6, 2019

Cast: Andi James, Lillian Tesh

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ae9382f975ff8
Old 11-17-2020, 10:52 PM #22606
Модератор

Модератор

Default Public Pickups - Kinsley Karter

Public Pickups - Kinsley Karter

Description:
Kinsley Karter - Fucking Fierce Kinsley
Released: August 30, 2019

I saw this beautiful, Ebony goddess Kinsley telling off her boyfriend on the street, she got so mad that her tube top fell right off. I went to talk to her and make sure she was okay - but honestly Kinsley was a boss-ass bitch! This girl would be fine no matter what. Kinsley said she kinda wanted to give her ex a taste of his own medicine - and my dick was all the medicine she needed!

Cast: Kinsley Karter

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/728b4e9977ea7

Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5031de088183b
Old 11-17-2020, 10:52 PM #22607
Модератор

Модератор

Default Adult Time - Cassidy Klein, Jane Wilde, Victoria Voxxx & Juliette March

Adult Time - Cassidy Klein, Jane Wilde, Victoria Voxxx & Juliette March

Description:
Cassidy Klein, Jane Wilde, Victoria Voxxx & Juliette March - Adult Time
Released: February 21, 2020

Cast: Cassidy Klein, Jane Wilde, Juliette March, Victoria Voxxx

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4c70facc43a47
Old 11-17-2020, 10:54 PM #22608
Модератор

Модератор

Default Pure Taboo - Emily Willis & Naomi Swann

Pure Taboo - Emily Willis & Naomi Swann

Description:
Emily Willis & Naomi Swann - Quid Pro Quo
Released: August 27, 2019

QUID PRO QUO
Teacher Entices Lesbian Student Into Seducing His Daughter While He Watches

SCENE OPENS on Mr. Jennings (Steve Holmes), who answers his door. Michelle (Naomi Swann) stands there. She looks nervous and reluctant. Ah, Michelle! Mr. Jennings says with a pleasant smile. Come in, please, he says. Michelle enters the house wordlessly. 'SO glad you're here. I can't TELL you how much I appreciate you coming!' Mr. Jennings says brightly. 'Well... it's not like you gave me much of a choice,' Michelle says, an edge of contempt in her voice. 'Oh come on now Michelle, I'm only your TEACHER. I can't control what you do! You're 18, you make your OWN decisions,' Mr. Jennings says. 'Although a decision that you made...a BAD one, I might add, is really what brought you here today.' Mr. Jennings says. 'WELL! In any case, it is lucky for you, then, that we've figured out a way for you to make up for that bad decision,' he continues, in a very stern-teacher way. 'So! What do you say we get my beautiful daughter down here? I just can't WAIT for you to meet her!' Mr. Jennings says. Holly! Mr. Jennings calls...

After a moment, Holly (Emily Willis) comes into the living room. Hi! She must be Michelle? Holly says enthusiastically. Yeah...hi, Michelle says, smiling. Ready to get started? Holly asks. Um, yeah, sure, and...and thanks again for doing this, Michelle says. 'Yeah of course! Dad's never asked me to tutor one of his students before, so I hope I do ok!' Holly says with a little chuckle, taking a seat next to Michelle at the table. 'Oh, I'm sure you'll do GREAT honey,' Mr. Jennings says in a sickly-sweet tone. Thanks, Dad, Holly says happily. Mr. Jennings is about to walk out of the room but turns back. 'And be good, you two!' he says seemingly jokingly. 'Don't worry about us, Dad,' Holly laughs. 'Oh I'm not worried. In fact, I think the two of you are going to get along...JUST FINE,' he says with a smile, but a hint of something darker, something...unknown lurks under his grin.

CUT TO TITLE

As Holly shows Michelle something on a shared paper, circling something with a pen, she pauses and looks up at Michelle. So...what's it like having him as a teacher? Holly asks, sincerely curious. 'Your dad? Well, he's um, he's...' Michelle says, seemingly unsure of how to answer as she glances at the room's entranceway. We don't see what she's looking at. Actually he's her STEP-dad, Holly clarifies. Oh...she didn't know that, Michelle says. Yeah, he married her mom a few years back, Holly responds. 'I'm 18 now, so I guess it was about...3 years ago?' Holly muses aloud. Oh ok, that's cool, Michelle says noncommittally. But, her mom died last year, so...now it's just the two of them, Holly says, a hint of sadness in her voice. Oh, she's...she's so sorry, Michelle says sincerely. That's ok, Holly says, snapping back to her bubbly self. So? What IS he like as a teacher? Holly presses. Um...Michelle says, fidgeting nervously. She glances again at the room's entranceway warily, but Holly doesn't seem to notice the look. We now see what Michelle is looking at: Mr. Jennings, who is spying into the room, unbeknownst to his daughter. When Michelle glances at him, they lock eyes and he gives her a glare through gritted teeth. He's...he's really nice, Michelle says finally. Holly laughs. 'Don't worry, you can say it,' Holly says. S-say what? Michelle asks cautiously. That he's a goof, Holly laughs. With all his corny sayings and cheesy jokes, Holly says. Oh...yeah, Michelle says, giving a phony laugh and glancing again at the living room entranceway. Aware that Mr. Jennings is watching, Michelle becomes slightly flirty with Holly. Mr. Jennings watches impatiently.

Michelle begins to seduce Holly as Mr. Jennings watches with increasing pleasure. The seduction is successful and Michelle leans in to kiss Holly. Holly returns her kiss tentatively, but as she gets swept up and lost in the moment, Holly kisses Michelle back with increasing passion. From the room's entranceway, we see Mr. Jennings. His eyes are lit up as he watches, licking his lips.

Swept up in the moment, the girls makeout increases in intensity as Mr. Jennings watches, fondling himself over his pants. Realizing she got carried away, Holly stops the makeout and rushes out of the room in embarrassment, running into her father. Holly realizes that he saw the whole thing. To her shock, Mr. Jennings reveals that he caught Michelle dealing on school property and she agreed to seduce Holly in exchange for his silence.

Holly is disgusted, but not wanting Michelle's life to be ruined, agrees to continue. Holly and Michelle begin to kiss again, tentatively and nervously. No...he's seen THIS already, let's move this along, Mr. Jennings says impatiently. 'Take off her clothes...and do it SLOWLY,' Mr. Jennings says to Michelle. Angry and disgusted, Michelle starts to take off Holly's clothes. Holly continues to be nervous, but Michelle tries to calm her down, leading her through the humiliating experience. Michelle begins to eat Holly's pussy. Holly seems ashamed that her dad is watching, but can't help but enjoy it. After a while, Mr. Jennings says 'now it's YOUR turn, sweetie,' and directs Holly to eat Michelle's pussy.

Mr. Jennings wanted to watch, but soon enough, WATCHING'S not going to be enough.

Cast: Emily Willis, Naomi Swann

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8203df9faa0f0
Old 11-17-2020, 10:56 PM #22609
Модератор

Модератор

Default Her Limit - Arian Joy

Her Limit - Arian Joy

Description:
Arian Joy - Slavic whore destroyed in brutal anal sex
Released: March 7, 2020

Arian Joy is in for the test of her life when Luca Ferrero tests her limit. He fucks her butt hole hard until this Slavic whore has a powerful orgasm. She is used in any way possible, and at the end of the brutal anal scene, he ejaculates in her hungry mouth!

Cast: Arian Joy

Download K2S VIDEO:
Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0efec1d3e8012
Old 11-17-2020, 10:56 PM #22610
Модератор

Модератор

Default Adult Time - Ella Nova

Adult Time - Ella Nova

Description:
Ella Nova - Thank You For Fucking Me
Released: January 31, 2020

Cast: Ella Nova