Duration: 5 min 18 s
Resolution: 720 x 1 280
Format: MPEG-4
Size: 175 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:22 PM #17942
Модератор

Модератор

A Fan loved the original Blackmailed by my husbands partner that he requested we film another one.  My husband’s business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I don’t know that he has put a **** in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the **** starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasn’t enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husband’s penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores Includes: BLOWJOB - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - CUMSHOT - COCK WORSHIP - MENTAL DOMINATION - Blackmail Fantasy FANTASY - FUCKING - MINDFUCK - MILF   
Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 24 min 11 s
Size: 599 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:23 PM #17943
Модератор

Модератор

It's exam season as you are extremely stressed out! Lucky for you, your guidance counsellor has a an exercise that you can practice whenever you need to ride yourself of that pesky pre-exam anxiety, restless energy, or distracting thoughts so that you can focus on the task at hand. Imagine your surprise when you find out said exercise involves you getting your cock out and stroking it for her! Not only that - but she lifts up her skirt to reveal a huge dildo and strap on which she uses to demonstrate the exact technique. You follow along, tugging to her specific instructions and blow a huge, milky wad all over her desk. To your surprise, you really do feel more focused!
Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 42 s
Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
Size: 578 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:24 PM #17944
Модератор

Модератор

Hands balled up in leather mitts, legs and arms strapped, chained by the neck to my dungeon furniture; he truly doesn't understand the sensually sadistic torment I am about to bestow upon him. My body encased in rubber, shining opera latex gloves gracing my fingers; as this little toy in particular is to never feel my flesh on his flesh. Undeserving. I enjoy winding him up, twirling a finger around his tip, using only two to slowly work my way from the base up towards the shaft; however I enjoy even more when I suddenly remove my hand just as sounds of pleasure threaten to leave his lips. The look in my eyes as I watch his untouched cock twitch and squirm; smoldering. His body trembles within his confinement, his pulsing thumping through his cock which feels as though at any moment could burst as I lean in and blow a hot stream of air towards the tip. When the precum begins to dribble from it, I scoop it up and invade his mouth with my fingers, coercing him to lap up every drop. The very moment when it feels as though he's going to cum, so desperate; I remove my hand. Sending him spiraling into the ruins in which he belongs. Silly little toy.
Models: Raquel Roper

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Size: 519 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:25 PM #17945
Модератор

Модератор

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
Resolution: 360 x 640
Size: 21.1 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:25 PM #17946
Модератор

Модератор

You wake up to me (your wife) after your surgery. You went under the knife unaware of what was going to be done....you left all the decisions up to me (your wife). You wake up to a nice surprise of my new big DDD titties too! As you are waking up I fill you in o the details of your surgery. You know that due to your pathetic 1 inch dick and marble balls....you were due to have something done about them. In this video I tell you that your balls have been removed and relocated...and your prostate has been relocated 10 inches deeper into your ass. This makes it so you will have to be a good sissy slut and find a massive black cock to fuck so you can have a sissy orgasm. Without balls...your only hope of an orgasm is having your prostate stimulated...and with it 10 inches deep in your ass you will have to find the biggest cocks to slut around with. Also....a few other things have been done as well as a second surgery have been scheduled.......watch and find out what your sexy wife has done to you and what will be done next!
Models: Foxy Farrah

Duration: 12 min 1 s
Size: 369 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:27 PM #17947
Модератор

Модератор

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
Size: 780 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:29 PM #17948
Модератор

Модератор

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
Size: 528 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:31 PM #17949
Модератор

Модератор

Ashley Sinclair sits at the piano popping in and out of her sparkly high heels exposing her wrinkles soft sole and feet.
Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 8 min 1 s
Size: 694 MiB
Download From AnzFile
Old 04-28-2019, 12:33 PM #17950
Модератор

Модератор

You're obsessed with my tits, which is why it's going to be fun to see how desperate you get after edging to them. Get stroking, you're gonna be throbbing even more for me. Categories: Tit Worship, Edging, Big Tits, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Sensual Domination, Tease & Denial, Humiliation, Goddess Worship, Orgasm Denial, Ruined Orgasms, Slave Training, Femdom POV
Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 18 s
Size: 679 MiB
Download From AnzFile